Anybody else due in October?

Congrats hopeful

Sjd how weird with your dates, be funny of she came when you thought.
I always thought 10th right from the start, but I guess that is looking less likely as today goes on. Hubby things 13 th as does my step mum and brother, I want them to be wrong but of my next sweep is successful on the 11th it may well be the 13th :(

How about 12:01 am on the 14th =P would that be better? haha or 11:59 pm on the 12th =D

Congratulations Hopeful42nd!! You had your baby a day after your due date, on my due date, maybe that means I will have mine today! And what a great thing to have on thanksgiving!! And way to go on your vbac! WOO!!

Whatever happened to tmmommy! I want to see all your cute babies! I want to see my cute baby...Hurry up babies!! I will be so mad if I'm last...Not really, but I will be jealous of all of you.

Congrats hopeful

Sjd how weird with your dates, be funny of she came when you thought.
I always thought 10th right from the start, but I guess that is looking less likely as today goes on. Hubby things 13 th as does my step mum and brother, I want them to be wrong but of my next sweep is successful on the 11th it may well be the 13th :(

How about 12:01 am on the 14th =P would that be better? haha or 11:59 pm on the 12th =D

They'd be fine as they would still be wrong :haha:

Lol we're all close now, its going to be like the baby boom :D

I'll definitely be posting pictures so those of you who pop before me make sure to check back, and I'll do the same :)

Just got a call back from the dr not too long ago, called to make sure the bleeding was nothing to worry about, pretty much got the answer I expected "its normal" so they said as long as I'm not leaking fluid along with that or the blood gets heavy to just wait it out. I figured as much but I still don't know if its bloody show or a result from the sweep.. my mucus seems to be either pinkish brownish kinda or orange..

C-Section scheduled for the 22nd I'll be 39w2d at that point...not because baby is big, but from what i gathered because im small...and that there is too much tissue for baby to get through?? and the baby hasn't even dropped yet...

Aww well atleast you know when hes coming! Hope all goes well!

I dont understand. When i tell someone my contractions are starting to go away they come back when i say they have come back they go away. Ugh. Im laying down now with some pressure in my stomach wondering if anything will come of this. Just gonna try and sleep

Thats funny you say that. When my labor was getting stronger at home and with longer contractions, we got to hospital and once they laid me down and hooked up monitor I had frequent 20-40 second long contractions, instead of the 70 second 5 minute apart onesi was having. So I get detached and told to pee in a cup so they can test for a bladder infection as that can cause mild contractions. They werent convinced i was in labor at all. So i up and go to the bathroom to have a huge long one, then another and lost the huge rest of my plug. So they tell me to go walk for 30 minutes and come get checked. By that point I last 15 minutes and couldn't stand through a contraction at all! I was all of a sudden 5 cm, duh, I knew was in labor! So then they were scrambling to do bloods so I can get an epidural but I was already in so much pain inactive labor...talk about hospital botch up

Been contracting since 10 pm last night, going to midwife at 9:20 (1 hour) to get her to check me over before I think about heading to hospital. I'm booked in for routine appointment and sweep so she may get a shock! lol

Good luck SJD and Mrs.B hope your babies arrive safely and soon :D

3rd attempt at posting this so hopefully it works lol

My little girl was born yesterday (october 11th). My water broke randomly about 7:30 the night before while i was giving my son a bath so i finished that up and we dropped him off with my grandparents and left for the hospital, my hubby got pulled over for speeding lol but the officer only gave him a warning. He was nice, made sure i was ok and everything. Anyway i was at 3 cm when they,checked about 9:30, contracting every 2 minutes. They got me moved to a labor room and checked about 12 and i was 5-6, only an hour later l was complete but we had to wait on the dr. Baby Emery was born at 1:57 am after 5 minutes of pushing she weighed 6 lbs 8 oz and is 19 inches. Due to her coming out so fast and also pooping before birth she had a few breathing issues which lead to low blood sugar but shes doing much better now. We are going home this afternoon. I will try to post pics soon!

Congratulations!! Glad to hear she is okay with the breathing, and lucky to be going home so soon. Can't wait for pictures of all the babies :D

congratulations! So who is still pregnant???

Well, not many as far as my count goes. Feeling lonely?
Congrats sjd's :) glad baby is now well and you get to come home.
Happy to hear things happened on their own so you didn't have to tackle the induction, etc.
How'd your son react to Emery?

He absilutely loves her its too cute. Keeps kissing and hygging her and patting her head lol

So is my son. He says her name and kisses and hugs her. Gives her her soother (even if she is asleep, lol) and is so concerned when she cries. He's immigrated her cries a couple times, that was hilarious. he's been very gentle, we are lucky. Im more worried when daddy goes back to work next week he'll show jealousy then as he's not got full attention.
She is a breastfeeding machine! Cluster feeding for hours, it's crazy trying to do much else.

oh i hope my LO takes to breastfeeding easily...and i dont get easily frustrated if he doesn't...its going to be nerve racking being a first time mom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->