Anybody else due in October?

Wow Been forever!! How is everyone and their Lo's???
Christopher just had his one month check up and he weighed 12 pounds on the nose and was 23 1/4" long....putting him in the 97th percentile for both height and weight... :D

Pictures of my LO for Christmas

Attachments

• christmas card option4.jpg
    christmas card option4.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
  • christmas card option5.jpg
    christmas card option5.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
  • christmas card option 1.jpg
    christmas card option 1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5
So cute! we just go Avah's photos done today, we should be getting them within the week. Avah just had her 6 week check up on Wednesday, She's already 7 weeks tomorrow. She was 10 lbs 12 oz and 24 inches long, can't believe it. She's a great baby and a good sleeper, how about you, mrsw...good baby? he's so cute!

We are good. Ella is doing great. Got her pics done and they should be ready today just have to go get them as its a drive. Want to get professional family ones done just need to find the time, and the money. We all got sick with a cold after visiting the local early years center, sucks but was bound to happen. It's almost gone, it was interesting dealing with two sick babies while sick myself. My toddler handled it the worst. He just cried for momma and wanted to be cuddled 24/7, not feasable whilst breastfeeding the other. Just getting ready for the holidays, did shopping and getting our Christmas tree tonight. ( just replacing the old artificial as it was loosing needles the past few years, it's like 15 years old or more). Got a nice cashmere glittered tip one :) can't wait to see the kids faces :)
Ella sleeps okay. She wakes to feed 1-2 times overnight, her tummy troubles have been much better now that we've been giving her bioGaia drops. My son loves her but is a tad jealous, only wants mom to put him to bed.

So cute! we just go Avah's photos done today, we should be getting them within the week. Avah just had her 6 week check up on Wednesday, She's already 7 weeks tomorrow. She was 10 lbs 12 oz and 24 inches long, can't believe it. She's a great baby and a good sleeper, how about you, mrsw...good baby? he's so cute!

Christopher is a good baby...sleeps very well at night.. wakes up around every 4hrs right now...so sleep is getting better :D

Awww can't believe our babies are all growing so quickly

And thank he...just amazes me how cute he gets everyday,lol. Can not wait to see all your LO's pictures :D

Here's a sneak peek our photographer posted on facebook. I know what you mean about getting cuter. I didn't think it was possible for Avah to get any cuter, but she just keeps doing it! She's finally settled down for the night so I am off to bed! Goodnight all!

Attachments

• AVAH.jpg
    AVAH.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
Oh wow, I thought everyone was long gone lol. Glad to see everyone is doing well. Emery is doing great, looks like she weights about 12 lbs according to our scale ( I stepped on with her then without and subtracted the weight difference) her 2 month check up is 1 week from tomorrow, we're getting her ears pierced at piercing pagoda afterward. We just got pictures of the kids done on saturday

https://i47.tinypic.com/elbjbn.jpg https://i50.tinypic.com/2efn5h0.jpg

My son's turning 2 next month (I can't believe it!) been planning out his birthday party..Other than that nothing too much going on at the moment..going shopping for our christmas tree next week :)

Very cute pictures :D you can tell they're siblings...lol
Christopher is starting to smile more and giggle just a tad...I can't wait till that happens more...then I won't feel so weird making all these weird faces and noises all the time lol.

Hi ladies! just wanted to give an update. Emery saw the dr for her 2 month check up this morning. Little chunker is already 12 lbs 8 ounces (gained exactly 6 lbs since birth!) and she is 22 inches. Going to be short like her mommy probably lol. Not worried about the weight gain, my son gained quickly at first too but now at just shy of 2 years he's only 27 lbs. It slowed down a lot when he started crawling..I'm betting she will be the same way, dr thinks so too.

We're going down to get her ears pierced tomorrow :)

Avah was 24 inches at her 6 week check up, so I'm guessing she'll be tall like her mama and daddy. I'm 5'11 and he's 6'2. I don't even have my ears pierced so I'm not getting hers done. I figure she can make the choice if she wants when she's older. I like her ears to much just how they are. How is everyone's christmas shopping going? I am almost finished mine. Christmas doesn't seem as spectacular these days as it was when I was young. Plus, I live in Ontario, Canada and we don't have any snow right now! that's very strange. We didn't get much last year either.

It really is a personal choice. My mom pierced my ears herself when I was a baby (I so could not do that!), I got a 2nd piercing when I was 15. I'm really not big on jewelry but I love little stud earrings in my ears. I wanted to do her's as a baby because I figured it would hurt less. She actually did very well! She was sleepy when we went, awake while the piercing was done (they did both at the same time) but she fell asleep like 2 seconds later. Didn't phase her one bit! Tough little girl :) I won't do a second one, I'll let her decide if she wants a second piercing or if she decides she doesn't want earrings at all she can take them out.

The place we went to was awesome though. I found a pair that I liked for her but the manager told me she recommended we do gold earrings since she's so young, theres less chances of infection. She then asked me what my budget was. I told her I really didn't want to spend more than $35. She let me pick out a pair that were $42 and gave me a discount. We got the earrings, cleaning solution, and an earring holder that looks like a flower and a 1 year warranty if one of the earrings falls out, all for $35 and a little change. Pretty good deal!

We're pretty much set for christmas. I need to order one more thing for christmas, for my nephew and my mom, grandma and I are all going in on a new phone for my grandpa since his recently broke.

We just got our tree yesterday, LOVE the smell of christmas trees :) Got all the presents too we got each of the kids 4 things from us (2 will be from santa though) and 1 thing "from eachother" I figured it would be a good thing to do and when they get older they can pick out the gift to give eachother.

Emery is getting an exersaucer, a stuffed turtle, a blanket with her name on it (she got it early though) and this cute little toy I found at walmart, then her stocking stuff that has teethers and little small toys and of course her christmas ball with her name on it and shes getting a disney fairies bath set from her brother, its got soap, shampoo and 2 bath scrubbies, one has tinkerbell on it and the other periwinkle. (I'll probably save it until she's a few months older though) My hubbys grandma also sends the kids each $20, so I bought her some boots and a pair of pjs.

My son is getting a toy vaccum, a mr potato head, mega blocks (big legos) and a crayola tub of fun which has all these different crayola items in it. Then he's also getting a bath set from Emery but his is cars themed. He'll get to pick something out with his $20. His stocking will have candy and stuff.

The only jewelry I wear is my wedding ring. It took me a long time to get used to.

My siblings and I have always bought for each other. I still have to get my mom and dad something, My husband and I decided not to buy for each other, we'll just go shopping later. I just got Avah a few small things and we're getting her a personalized first christmas stocking.

I heard about that terrible tragedy in Newton, Conneticut. So sad. My heart goes out to all those parents and family of the victims and to the family of the shooter. That would be hard to live with. I pray God heals those hurting from the loss. So sad.

Agreed, terrible tragedy. Now that they have started posting pictures of these poor 6 and 7 years olds I cry. I just cannot fathom how to handle that as a parent.
As for ear piercing, not till she is old enough to ask for them. Until them magnetic or clip on it is.
Sorry I've been MIA but my time is scare now with these two kids. Ella is a bit fussier than my son, he was an easy fix, pop in the boob and he was happy, she is more of a mystery.

My son was like that too, boob made everything better lol.

Hope everyone is well! I got sick yesterday, couldn't keep even water down so I called my grandpa and asked him to take my son for night so I could get some rest. They offered to take the baby too but I think she's too young to spend the night anywhere..she still needs me. I don't like sending my son off either but I felt it was probably the best thing to do so I could rest up. Called them about an hour ago I guess he's having a blast anyway and although I got no sleep last night I do feel better this morning. Just afraid to eat anything except honey nut cheerios for whatever reason..

Really hope my kids don't get sick :(

Hey Everyone...How are you guys??
We're great this way...Christopher is growing so well...he has his 2month check up on the 27th...getting his shots and all...
Here's progression pictures of my little guy. :cloud9:

Attachments

• Collage2.jpg
    Collage2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
Aww look at Christopher on his elbows! Does he get up like that by himself on his front? Elyssa hates tummy time so spends most the time face panting the floor and grunting whilst flinging her legs about :haha:

LoL he can get up pretty good on his hands...no so much on his elbows...but it takes him a minute..and he watches his tv that way and then when he loses focus he face plants usually...lol and then starts getting frustrated till he gets back up :D

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful christmas :)Ours was nice, crowded though since we hosted lol. My hubby got sick though and he felt bad because even though he's not to big on hollidays he knows it means something to me. I told him it wasn't his fault but to "make it up to me" he wants to go see the snow next week :) It doesn't snow where we live so its a 2-3 hour drive to go see snow depending on which city you go to. We're going to a snow play area then out to lunch. It will probably be the last time we get a chance for a family outting for quite some time since the nursing program and work will have him busy beyond belief! I'm pretty excited for the road trip though. Hope the kids handle it well. Emery will probably sleep though, we plan on leaving early morning.

Emery is seriously an angel she only wakes up once at night if at all and just wants to eat and go back to sleep and she usually won't wake up for the day until 8-9. I wish my son would do the same lol.

Glad to see we got some strong babies in the group :) Emery is doing amazingly well in development, just like her brother. Not quite as strong as he was but definitely right on up there. She rolls over from tummy to back, supports her self on straight arms during tummy time, holds her own weight when standing (been doing that for a while now, but of course we hold onto her) and she can even sit up for a couple seconds. Not that I'm pushing her, she just likes to sit up when she's leaning back so once in a while I try and let her sit up (I don't let her fall though lol) time to break out the bebe pod I guess :) My son walked at 8 months..I think at this rate Emery will be walking by 8 or 9 months as well. Unless she's one of those babies who loves crawling too much to care about walking lol but I doubt it, she loves standing. Its so odd to see my nephew who's only a week and a half younger.. he can't even hold his head up yet =( but all babies are different I know. None of my brothers kids were very strong from the start. My nieces didn't walk until 14 and 15 months but they are both VERY verbal for their ages.

My son's birthday is only 2 weeks away where has the time gone, seriously! almost done with the planning :) just waiting on RSVPs

Hi everyone! been a while hope everyone has had a good newyear :) Big milestone happened for my son - ditched the pull ups :D (well while he's home and awake atleast, I want to give it more time before letting him go on long trips or at night and naptime without them) we were struggling with poop for a while, I would have him on the potty with a juice box trying to entertain him as long as I could multiple times and the other day it finally happened. He was on the potty for a good 30 minutes, peed and then wanted down but while we were up there I found this poop song on youtube and he was amazed by it lol he didn't go right then but I ended up letting him get down, a little while later he had to go pee so I took him to pee, let him "read" a book, he threw the book down and he went poop! So he got some coins for his piggy bank, a lollipop (I know.. crazy me giving an almost 2 year old a lollipop an hour before bed time lol but it was a special event!) then we called grandma so he could tell her :) I wanted him to know he did a good thing and he was proud of himself too :)

Been keeping up the good work, so proud of my boy :) We're getting pictures done for his 2 year and emerys 3 months (lucky me they fall one day apart from eachother so we can do them the same day!)

Thursday is my sons birthday so I'll be up early making pancakes eggs and bacon for breakfast he LOVES pancakes :) then I'm taking him to lunch at texas road house and thinking maybe order a pizza (not sure on that one as we are having pizza at his party saturday) for dinner followed by cake and somewhere along all that we're taking him for ice cream too lol big plans for our little man :)

Happy New Years!!
Aww Happy Birthday to your son :D
Milestone for Christopher: Rolling over more and more now from tummy to back, and he slept 9 hours straight last night :D YaY for sleep :D haha. And I finally went back to work...it is so hard leaving my little guy,but his grandma has him while mommy and daddy are away...so i feel better, and i only work across the street from our apartment...so I can come home in no time if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->