Anybody else due in October?

Emery has her 4 month check up today :) 4 whole months..time goes by way too fast!

Need to make myself an appointment soon too..I think I'll probably go to urgent care actually, pretty sure I have a throat infection of some sort =/ don't really want to wait for a dr appointment but I need to pump enough milk to let someone else watch her for a few hours because who knows how long it will take =/

Been looking up reviews and found one that seems to be really great, mostly all 5 stars and no negative reviews so hopefully they are good! and hopefully they accept my insurance..

I'm also working on a diaper cake (my 2nd time making one) I actually enjoy it. I should start doing this as a business lol

We had our 4 month review today too and her last lot of jabs until she is a year old yay!

Ok so I have officially gone nuts lol. I went to walmart this morning to get a few things and as I was in the baby toys area across the aisle was socks, underwear and all that stuff well for some reason the disney fairies underwear caught my attention. I grabbed 2 packs LOL one in size 2t-3t and one in 4t (they have different designs) I think disney fairies are sooo cute and when they are on disney both kids actually watch it lol I know she won't need them for a while yet but I didn't want to take a chance on them being discontinued by the time she does need them..I'm usually not one to spend money like that but I just couldn't help myself today.

Emery had shots too :( 3 + 1 oral (its pretty much a drink) Not sure when her next shots are, I think they skip 6 months or 9 months but I know they get shots at a year. My son got his last set at 18 months and is good until he is 4.

Anyway Emery was 15 lbs 4 ounces and 24.5 inches :)

I on the other hand do in fact have a throat infection :(

Just had our 4 month yesterday. 12.9 lbs :) Ella had two needles (combined doses) one in each let all at once. Once she settled we did the oral dose. She did well. Got an amazing nights sleep with her too. Maybe growth spurt is done? My son has a cold, poor little guy.

aww they are growing up so quickly...Chris has his 4month check up on the 27th,I'll up date on his growth then...
But on other news he ate oatmeal for the first time :) he really enjoyed it :D

Aww yay :) btw love your display pic! too cute!

So I was looking for wall decals to put on the wall next to Emerys pack n play (theres no way a crib would fit in our tiny room and I don't want her in with my son as they will wake eachother up) but here I go with fairies again lol I decided thats the theme I want to do her room in when we buy a house (21ish months to go until we can start looking!, don't have a definite date on when he graduates yet.) So I'm actually going to slowly start buying fairy stuff for her room, bedding, decals and other little things probably leave paint and furniture for once we actually get ready to move lol. Don't want to get anything too big but we figured buying the little stuff now will lessen the blow later cost wise lol.

Today though I need to clean =/ my sister in law has some company coming over and they will be here tomorrow. They were originally only staying for 2 days but now they will be here almost a week.. honestly I'm not too excited about that but its for their wedding so I'm shrugging it off. Thats 5 extra people that will be in our house so its going to be crowded..as it is my sister in law and her fiance will be sleeping in my sons room (he will be in our room for that time)..hope this goes smoothly..lol going to wait until he takes a nap though. It will be much easier to sweep and mop the living room while he's napping!

Anyway off to make a trip to the grocery store :) hope everyone has a nice weekend!

A little late but here are some pictures of Avah at 4 months, conveniently that fell on Valentines Day. Avah hasn't been to a doctor nor had shots. I will find a doctor for her, but we have decided not to vaccinate. She is doing great. 26 inches long and 13lbs 6 ounces.

Attachments

• happy valentines2.jpg
    happy valentines2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2
my husband is really against vaccination but..they have to have some of them for school...i hate it...

Never had any problems at school and i was not vaccinated mrswichman. Religious and health reasons can be used as an excuse. Just so you know. You should look into it.

i might just refuse this time around...got to discuss it with my husband..im sure he wouldn't mind it....

Jac - I thought it was required in Ontario to at least have the minimum well baby visits for proper weight gain and just overall health check, even if you choose not to vaccinate. She looks healthy and happy :) I know bebause I left the hospital at less than a certain time I was required to have her checked within 48 hours of leaving. I could be wrong but that was what was on my pepper work.

We were in the care of my midwives for the 1st 6 weeks so they could check on her and everything was fine. I didn't know about that though. I should find out. I need to find a family doctor, not many around here.

We were in the care of my midwives for the 1st 6 weeks so they could check on her and everything was fine. I didn't know about that though. I should find out. I need to find a family doctor, not many around here.

Your personal family doc should be able to take on as a patient, unless you specifically want a pd. I see, that's great the midwife follows up like that :thumbup: . My doc came to the hospital less than 12 hours after I delivered and then I saw her again a couple days later and the end of the week. And the one following. After those just the 1 month, two month, 4 month, etc.

I don't have a family Doctor either...He retired when I was a child and I never found another.

Wow, that sucks (for lack of words). Ontario has such issues with lack of docs as it, not to add the issue of small town living. Good luck!

Hi everyone :) been a crazy hectic week here but finally back to normal. I'll get to that in a minute.. As far as the vaccinating goes, in the US its required for many things. Your child can not attend a public school with out their shots being up to date with the exception of religious views being against them in which case a waiver must be signed. Not sure about private schools they probably all differ. There are also many jobs that require your shots being up to date. Especially the medical field which is now requiring flu shots (at least in arizona). For us, the optional ones we will not be doing but the required ones we do.

Anyway my husbands sister had her wedding this week and her family came by (she's my hubbys half sister) so her Father, Step mom, 2 of her brothers and her grandfather came and all stayed with us..was way crowded in here..It was our understanding that her family would be using their bathroom to shower but that didn't end up happening (they have the master room and her family was staying there while they stayed in my sons room and my son in ours) anyway the grandfather for whatever reason used my husbands razor..didn't even bother cleaning it. He also used my sons comb (not as odd but still bothers me). The one thing that REALLY upset me though the other day I was heading back to my room so I could go change and feed Emery but before I even got to the door the grandfather walked out of our room (the door had been shut too). What the heck he was doing in our room is beyond me..not only is it awkward but he had no business being in there especially without asking. There was no reason for it but we didn't see anything missing..we told my hubbys sister as well as her parents and they said they would talk to him about it all. This all happened the same day..He made himself too comfortable in my opinion. Kind of glad he's gone to be honest..he kind of made me uncomfortable with having my kids near him too because the first day he got here he was kissing spencers head and was like " oh you like that don't ya"..

Other than that it was nice having all my hubbys family come down they're fun people :) we were all busy helping out with wedding stuff the whole time though Glad I got a moment to relax finally!

Hope you've all had a good week :)

Feb.27 Chris has is 4month check up, My Chunky is weighing in at 18lbs 4oz. and 27.06" long :) Growing "perfectly" as the Dr. said :D
Such a proud mommy :D

Feb.27 Chris has is 4month check up, My Chunky is weighing in at 18lbs 4oz. and 27.06" long :) Growing "perfectly" as the Dr. said :D
Such a proud mommy :D

Wow! He's huge! He'll be over 20 lbs by 6 months! My daughter must be a dainty little gal at 12.8 lbs (at her 4 months). Your going to have buff arms sluggin that guy :) beware weight limits on your seats and baby products. 20, 25, and 30 lbs ate pretty common cutoffs for things! Cute avatsr pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->