Anybody else due in October?

Happy New Years!!
Aww Happy Birthday to your son :D
Milestone for Christopher: Rolling over more and more now from tummy to back, and he slept 9 hours straight last night :D YaY for sleep :D haha. And I finally went back to work...it is so hard leaving my little guy,but his grandma has him while mommy and daddy are away...so i feel better, and i only work across the street from our apartment...so I can come home in no time if needed.

Oh man.. I'm so glad I can be a stay at home mom its got to be hard leaving your baby. I can't imagine =( I'm only now starting to be ok-ish with being separated from my son for more than a couple hours. Emery on the other hand, so not ready to leave her for the day (and especially not over night)

I was just thinking today that I really need to go back to school and finish college. I want to be a social worker. I want to either do adoption cases working with teen parents or a cps worker. Preferably the 1st but I don't think there are any adoption agencies near me =/ It takes a masters degree in social work..so thats another 3-5 years of school. (going to try doing summer and winter classes too to make it a little quicker

My little big girl sitting up on the couch, she's so cute!

Attachments

• IMAG0159.jpg
    IMAG0159.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3
Aww cute :) We're still waiting to get more pictures done, we didn't get to finish when we went in last time, we ran out of time but I told the lady I didn't think we took many pictures at all so we're going back on wednesday for more.

We actually are just getting over sickness, we all have colds and my son even got croup (same as laryngitis in adults) seems much better now though. Though I have barely had any sleep lately due to being sick myself, Spencer being SUPER clingly the first few days of his sickness and (I can't believe this is happening already) Emery is teething! Nothing poking through yet but she's got the classic signs. Especially chewing her fist and drooling buckets. My little baby used to sleep like an angel, now she wants to be rocked to sleep and is super sensitive to sounds for the first few minutes. Teething tablets help the drooling but doesn't seem to help with the pain for her. Tylenol helps though.

Well now since most of the kiddos are nearing 4 months old is anyone going to start solids yet? I know some prefer to wait till 6 months. We're already doing rice cereal and thinking about starting solids in another week or 2. My son started solids shortly before turning 4 months as well. He'd eat the whole jar even. Didn't hurt him, didn't even effect my milk supply :). He was more than ready for it, actually got to stage 3 foods by 7 months and he weaned himself off the jar foods by 8 months.

Emery doesn't seem quite as ready as he was back then but pretty close. Like with her cereal, she wants it (only if its slightly sweetened with juice, she won't take it any other way) but still spits some out lol so I think we'll give it a try with the jars soon and see how it goes, if we need to wait a bit longer I'll try the wait another 4 days and try again approach.

Just curious to see what everyone else is planning on I was actually reading an atricle that stated starting solids before 4 months may actually reduce the risk of certain food allergies (not cause them) especially if they run in the family. Particularly penut allergies. Seemed interesting to me.

3Months old today...some pictures I edited <3 <3 <3

Attachments

• so much love.jpg
    so much love.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Touches of an angel.jpg
    Touches of an angel.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
Cute! :) Man they grow up so fast don't they?

Here's one of Emery at 3 months, Spencer at 2 years and one of them together :)

https://i50.tinypic.com/ddkqqa.jpg

https://i49.tinypic.com/286ze9y.jpg

https://i48.tinypic.com/214rse9.jpg

They are adorable :)
I can't wait to get pictures of Chris...My brother's (hopefully soon to be fiance) is coming in spring, and she has a photography set up so maybe I can get her to do it...would love some family pictures done :D

They are adorable :)
I can't wait to get pictures of Chris...My brother's (hopefully soon to be fiance) is coming in spring, and she has a photography set up so maybe I can get her to do it...would love some family pictures done :D

We went to sears for these ones. They had a special going on, entire session on cd + 2 printed sheets of your choice for only $50 :)

I love pictures lol I did my sons 6 month and 9 month pics myself outside and edited them with photo bucket haha

I'll be waiting until at least 6 months for solids. I am goin to make my own food and no rice cereals or pablum will be given to her. You know what they say "solids before one are just for fun!" My family has no food allergies so I am not concerned. Avah will be 15 weeks on Sunday. Time flies. She seems to be teething as well, but she's not in pain and she's a great sleeper. Only wakes once through the night usually. I love her to bits. She loves standing and she loves to be rocked as well. The majority of her day is spent in someone's arms, whether it be mine, my husbands, or my moms...She sleeps with me in bed but naps on the couch or wherever I am and sleeps fine. Here she is the other day, my mom was holding her to look out the window.

Attachments

• IMG_4730.jpg
    IMG_4730.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4725.jpg
    IMG_4725.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
Love the recent pics, here are some recent ones of Elyssa
https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PicsArt_1359220653362.jpg

I guess my HV will discuss weaning at our 4 month appointment, but I'm sure we will be looking at about 6 months tho :) I too am going to make her food myself :)

aww all these cute baby pictures :)

Jac - Emery loves standing too! So did my son and he started walking at 8 months. So be prepared, you too may have an early walker in the making lol. Emery usually sleeps great but teething is disturbing the sleep but the tylenol helped a lot. I don't want to give her that too much though, only if she really needs it.

Kind of wondering how tonight will go..My son didn't have a nap but fell asleep early..like 2 hours early =/ may regret this later. About to wake up Emery. I don't like waking her but she's been asleep for a while and my boobs are hurting haha :)

Emery has been trying soooo hard to crawl lately. She's got all the movements down but can't figure out how to put them all together yet (and I wouldn't expect her to at this point anyway) but she's learned how to scoot. She gets her knees up under her while her head is on the ground (she uses it as a weight) then she pushes off lol I don't know whether I should consider that smart or lazy LOL. (maybe a bit of both). Super cute though :)

Looks like all the kiddos are doing well, how are all you mommas doing? :)

I'm ok for the most part. Hoping we get to go to Utah to see my hubbys family but it depends on if he gets any time off for the summer.. His nursing program is going well but it will be 22 straight months, no big summer or winter vacations. I actually get to see him more than we expected though. This semester he has mondays off (which works great with his work schedule since he works nights all weekend, he gets monday to recover) then Tuesday-Friday he has classes. Time varies but its not too bad. Just waiting for him to get an actual calendar. I'm thinking IF he gets any time off it will be between semesters so we'd have to go to utah in either May or October. (It would probably be May if those are our only options) We're hoping he gets some time in July though (even if its just a few days) His Grandmother's birthday is July 2nd so we'd like to be there for that and the 4th of July. His cousin is also getting married in July but not sure what date. If its around then we'd love to be there for that too.. just have to see how it all goes!

Hope everyone else is well!

I don't want to really start solids till around 5-6 months not quite sure exactly when yet...
Well Chris is rolling over great from tummy to back...just started rolling onto his side from his back, I think he'll be on his tummy in no time...and grabbing things, he already grabs my hands every time i feed him. He isn't to fond of standing...

This Mama is doing alright...Went back to work beginning of Jan. and it is so hard :( Luckily OH mom volunteered to watch Chris so I didn't have to put him in daycare. We are finally going to get a second car(much needed), planning on moving around March, and going to the Zoo around the end of march with the family :) We just celebrated my aunts twin boys' 1st birthday...was too adorable, some pictures attached of the cake fun.. Lukas the baby with straight hair just started sucking the icing, where as Anakin the curly hair baby was much more careful st first...

Attachments

• yummy.jpg
    yummy.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
  • cakefun2.jpg
    cakefun2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
  • yummy1.jpg
    yummy1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
  • cakefun.jpg
    cakefun.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1
Aww how cute :) love the cakes! We love the zoo but I wanted my kids to go to the zoo for the first time on their first birthdays. My son did and loved it so we'll be doing the same when october rolls around for Emery. Spencer fell asleep while eating his cake on his first birthday lol wasn't too interested this year :/ don't know why.

Lukas and Anakin..Guessing theres some Starwars fans in your family? lol too bad one wasn't a girl though, luke and laya (no idea how you spell that one..) :D

Ok so not baby related but I am super happy right now. I just went to the store and my original total was $107 and some odd cents after putting my shoppers card in my total went down to $53 and some odd cents. I had no coupons or anything either and even got a 4 pack of sirloin steaks. Best shopping trip in a long time haha. They had some good sales going on :)

Stocked up on my favorite Marinade too. McCormicks grill mates Zesty Herb you guys should try it its REALLY good. They had all the McCormicks Grillmates marinades on sale for $1 each but if you have the shoppers card it was buy 10 and they were each 49 cents. I could not pass that up! :) ok done bragging about my shopping trip now lol I was just super excited :)

SJDsMommy - Who is the red head in your family? I love your kids' hair! Avah is not a huge fan of tummy time but she'd stand all day if we could hold her up. She reaches for her toys and pulls her pacifier out and tries to get it back in but she usually has it backwards...succeeded once though. She's so much fun and always smiling, especially at daddy!

mrswichman - Don't know if I already mentioned this, but my husband's name is Christopher. We call him Chris though. Sorry you have to be at work, but at least you're doing what's best for you guys! He's a real cutie from your display picture!

SJD- Yeah their daddy is a huge StarWars nerd...they have a room in their house dedicated to all the stuff he's collected over the years... Well my mom,older brother and his hopeful fiance, and my little sisters are coming down at the end of march and they all want to go...and seeing my mom has BC, she's past chemo now and onto radiation, but I feel we should do anything she wants cause you never know when it'll come back and how hard...

Jac-Thank you, he's such a doll, and has one little dimple on his right side every time he smiles...just warms my heart <3 We chose Christopher because we both liked it, his middle name is after his grandpa's middle name.

Based on our calculations, we should be in the October club but until we have a scan and have things confirmed, we don't know. Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing.

Decosta - All our babies were born last October (2012) :p Good luck though! hope everything goes well! I don't mind you being here but might be a good idea to find a group that's due this October like you too :)

Jac- My husband is a red head :) My son looks a lot like his dad.

I found out I was pregnant with Avah one year ago today! Wow.

Aww yay :) I found out on the 7th of February. I tested on my birthday (the 2nd) and it was negative :( 5 days later, still no period so I tested again and sure enough there was my positive :) can't believe how fast its gone by!

I found out the 19th of Feb...was 5 days late...
Hard to believe it went from finding a positive on a test to a little blob with a heartbeat to growing into a little person inside, to an amazing little man

Attachments

• 327611_2428487491970_1987838274_o.jpg
    327611_2428487491970_1987838274_o.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 413978_2482544403359_1699377852_o.jpg
    413978_2482544403359_1699377852_o.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1
  • 295948_3199305641942_1905132216_n.jpg
    295948_3199305641942_1905132216_n.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
  • first picture after c section.jpg
    first picture after c section.jpg