Anybody else due in October?

We have 3 bottom teeth coming in all at once, she is ok most the time, has the odd grumpy day.

mrswichman I generally think boys are a little slower at sitting etc, I only have experience of my friends baby boys but they haven't sat at the same age as the girls x

{LOL} After reading about your little ones getting teeth already and sitting...and crawling I feel like we're behind!! Chris has no teeth coming in...not sitting(he is doing crunches though, and not crawling either...he does roll where he wants to go...
But my "little" guy weighed 20lb 2oz on april 1st...as we went in because he got pink eye...he's in 12 month clothes...

You're not behind at all most babies don't get teeth or sit until 6 months and most don't properly crawl until 8 months or later. Some babies will be ahead of others in certain areas, some behind. All babies are different :)

We have 3 bottom teeth coming in all at once, she is ok most the time, has the odd grumpy day.

mrswichman I generally think boys are a little slower at sitting etc, I only have experience of my friends baby boys but they haven't sat at the same age as the girls x

My son sat up VERY early, at like 3 months he was sitting well by himself for short periods of time, crawled at 6 months and walked at 8 months. My brothers daughters didn't crawl until 14 and 15 months. My sisters daughter walked at 9 months my other sister had a son walking the same age. I don't think gender makes a difference lol

That is why I said I used the only experience I have and stated that. I cannot answer for everyone. I just know lazy boys lol

LoL I meant feels liek we are behind of all of you guys...it's no big deal...im not in any hurry to have him grow up...

Mrs. B I knew what you meant haha, many boys are lazy :) but so are some girls haha

Mrswichman I don't think any mom wants her kids to grow up too fast haha. For me I want my kids to get to the toddler stage and just stay there. The cute cuddly, babble talking, loves to share little sweeties :) Except I can deal without the tantrums and getting into EVERYTHING they shouldn't haha

So Emery actually DOES have two teeth poking through now, as of last night :) They weren't there in the morning but they are visibly poking through now:)

We had our first tooth cut through over night!! The other two wont be far behind by the looks of it! :shock:

Also, it sounds like Elyssa has started shouting Da da da da DAD! haha! Whether its just babble or whether she is saying it, it sure sounds like it and its cute :)

Aww Emery says da and ma and its super adorable. She says something that sounds and awful lot like hi too. Baby talk is too cute :)

Just popping in. Don't worry about timing of things. My Ella is sitting unsupported now at 6 months. She has not tried to crawl, still hates being on her belly and won't even roll over when angry. She is a very fussy baby, feel like she cries a lot. She started early with stranger anxiety (4 months) and its now worse. no teeth yet. Her brothers came at 7 months so we shall see with her.

My kids are pretty good with strangers but when it comes to separation anxiety? its the end of the world when mommy walks 2 feet away from them lol infact the first time my son said momma was when I set him down so I could go get a drink (he was about 5 months old) I was just playing with Emery when she said ma (still doesn't say momma, just ma but thats fine by me lol).

I can't believe Emery will be 6 months old tomorrow! My dad and I are taking a road trip Friday morning with the kids up near a place called forest lakes (name kind of speaks for itself) so I can take her 6 month pictures :)

Elyssa is also 6 months old tomorrow :) we are going for an indoor picnic with a friend and baby friend to celebrate :)

Avah is an incredibly happy baby!! She is just now learning to sit unsupported. She had her 1st taste of pear today out of her mesh feeding thing. She had fun with it. No real words yet, just baby talk and not even an attempt to crawl. She sleeps on her side and won't roll past that usually, she doesn't like being on her tummy to much.

Christopher isn't sitting by himself yet, or near crawling...but as I said before rolls everywhere to get what he wants. He is getting his first tooth/teeth..he doesn't let me in enough to see it...But early this morning he started screaming and crying like he never has before...{broke my heart}. He also Says MA...but I doubt it's him actually meaning me...but HEY I answer to it still :D And he doesn't have stranger anxiety...but he does have seperation anxiety from his mommy...He is a big mama's boy

Next appointment is April 29...bet you Chris weighs almost 21lbs

Glad all the kids are doing well :) Emery has her check up monday morning and her first dentist appointment wednesday :) I've spent most of my morning cleaning and preparing for a play date later. We're having my nieces and nephew and a friends two girls come over for a swim date. we'll have 4 toddlers who are all within a year and a half of each other and 3 babies (all about the same age as well) no real reason, just thought it would be fun. I preordered some pizza for pick up later and made a fruit bowl. I also have chips and salsa.. debating on whether or not I want to make a cake too (I'll have to decide pretty quickly) I think we'll have plenty without it but I kind of want it lol just not in the mood to make it..haha

Hi all, I've just found this thread by chance and I'm gutted I haven't found it sooner, its so nice to see all the familiar names from third trimester! My little October pumpkin turned six months today, I dont know where the time has gone. She sat unaided for the first time today and absolutely loves being on her feet. She's loving solids, so far has only refused avocado (but wolfed it mixed with pear puree) I'm so damn smitten with her, she's my best friend.

Great to see how everyone else is getting on, I'll follow this thread with interest from now on x

Hello Ourturnnext!

Welcome to the thread. My little bean turns 6 months today already. We decided to start with baby-led weaning and started with avocado. She seemed to like it but hasn't got the swallowing part down quite yet, we will try again in a little while. She can sit up pretty good, but still wobbly.

Thanks Jac, what a beautiful baby you have there :) good luck with BLW, I must admit I'm totally baffled by it which is why we're doing purees. I feel like I should give her some finger foods but I'm too freaked out incase she chokes :blush:

I love this stage, I feel like she does something new every day x

Emery just had her 6 month check up :) an even 17 lbs (75th percentile) and 27 inches (75-90th percentile) her head is also 75th percentile and dr says shes about 3 months advanced in development lol so doing very well :)

We haven't tried avacado yet.. we use beechnut baby food and I don't think they have that flavor but maybe I will get her an avacado and see if she will eat it :) she does pretty well with food. The dr wants me to start giving her more finger foods and table foods in small amounts (like rice) I already do that here and there anyway lol

Yea, we are just doing fruits and veggies, no rice or cereals or anything, and I am going to make my own food. I was afraid of the choking, but since they are such large pieces it seems pretty hard for choking to be a risk. Avah is 15lbs 6 ozs and 29 inches long. Tall like her daddy and myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->