Anybody else due in October?

Something to look forward to in the next couple years (for those of you who don't have older kids) - So today I was hanging out with my son while Emery was sleeping. She finally woke up a little while later and my son had an accident while I was taking care of her. He decides to clean it up himself.. -_- He got poop all over the toilet, the bathroom rug, the floor and himself. So gross.. Gotta love him though.

hi ladies :) just found this thread, you probably wont remember me so will introduce myself again, im carlyn and i had my third baby Grace on 30 sept. She is doing really well and rolls all over the place, still not great at sitting up as she keeps falling over lol she also has mad hair :) hope your little ones and yourselves are all doing well xx

Attachments

• DSCN0379.jpg
    DSCN0379.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1
Oh Good not feeling so bad now that Chris isn't the only one not sitting up...he does his crunches like he wants to sit...but doesn't...but when me or OH sit him up he does really well for a bit then just wobbles over...lol. He's going anywhere he wants to rolling...and scoots around little by little(backwards). He loves cartoons, right now Spongebob catches his attention with the theme song...lol. <3 Amazing how much you can love someone <3

Avah cut her first tooth today! I feel like she's getting so big!

Glad to see everyone is doing well :) I have a chatter box on my hands. Emery repeats so many simple words already its insane for her age. Yesterday just out of the blue she said bye bye dada (he wasn't in the room so I don't think she knows what it means, just knows that her brother says it a lot lol) and she did it twice. Today she was crying and I said "oh come here mommy will pick you up" and she said up! She's doing very well for her age :) one proud mommy right here. She's already trying to walk. She won't sit anymore, she'll crawl over to the nearest object she can use to pull herself up and stand there until someone gets her or her legs finally give out lol but if you help her she will walk all over the house. I give it another 2 months max lol. (Trying real hard not to make that all sound braggy by the way lol) Emery only has the bottom two teeth so far but I think its a matter of days until the top two come in. They are RIGHT there under the gums, I've felt them for a while and a couple days ago she went through 2 days of only cat naps, excessive drool and off and on grumpyness plus odd eating habits so its only a matter of time.

We went to the pool yesterday and had fun, My son didn't want to stay in the kiddy pool though he wanted to go to the deep side haha.

Which reminds me, I JUST bought my son new shoes not even 3 months ago, they were too big for him and now they are way too tight! size 9 here we come.. (and apparently the average size for a 3 year old is 8..my son isn't even quite 2 1/2 yet! lol

Anyway hope everyone is having a good week. I'm trying to be patient and wait until August when we FINALLY get to take our vacation :)

Wow SJDsMommy your little girl sounds great with her language. Do you think having an older sibling has helped? Of all the babies I know, the ones with sibling/s seem more advanced in terms of language and mobility.

Molly's desperate to be on the move but still not quite there yet. She's so strong though and loves walking holding onto our fingers. She has two bottom teeth now and, judging by the horrendous nappy rash we've had today, more are imminent.

Lots of babbling - 'yay yay yay yay' is the fave, also 'hiya' and 'dad' and 'boooff'

She's such a happy little soul, I'm so dam proud of her!!!

Wow what advanced babies you have!

We have 5 teeth, can see 6 7 an 8 waiting to pop out, 6 doesn't look like will be too long, 7 and 8 are showing but they're bottom Canines so I double they'll come through just yet. Still no sign of the top two front teeth :haha:

We currently have a rocker, se gets onto her knees and rocks but no crawling yet. She does however get to exactly where she wants to be by shuffling and rolling. She had just started pulling herself up on things

ourturnnext - I do think having an older sibling helps with the language part, I don't know if she nessessarily knows what it means when she says something but she can say quite a bit. and maybe with mobility but my son walked at 8 months and had no one else but me and his dad for the most part. My kids were rarely in a swing or bouncer or anything like that. We have them but don't use them often. They've always had plenty of tummy time from day one and I get down and play with them too. Since I'm a stay at home mom I have plenty of time to play with the kids :) just not enough time to do much of anything else HAHA :) Could just be genetics working in their favor too who knows :)

Mrs. B. - thats quite a mouth full of teeth!

Tell me about it! It hurts when she chews on you now! They're sharp little pearlys aren't they!! :haha:

She has the bottom central and lateral incisors and the top left lateral incisor :haha: that one is random, at least that's what we think it is, hard to tell when there is no middle teeth to line it up with

Since that top tooth came through she has started grinding her teeth!! I hate that noise, it goes straight through me, the worst noise in the world

Avah just cut her two front bottom teeth! Crazy!

Jac, I found once one popped up the rest followed :)

Congrats on getting the first two teeth Jac.
As for us Chris finally is scooting :) he did his first really good scoot this evening...and mommy cried :cry: LoL Uggggh being a mommy is sooo rewarding yet so sad...

Yes it is. You realize real fast how quickly they grow up and its definitely Heart breaking.

Last night was a very special night for our family (on my husbands side) My husbands aunt and uncle have been trying to have a baby for 13 years, out of the blue she finally got pregnant with a little boy and he was born last night via c-section. Just saw a picture this morning and baby Max is so cute :) Very happy for them I know its something they have been wanting for a very long time and I know that boy will be very spoiled! Can't wait to meet him in August :)

Aww that's a really long time to be TTC...But Congrats to them :)
So my life is about to get more stressful...Changing positions at work, doing more office work upstairs in the offices, and I start school this Thursday for Medical Assisting going Mon.-Thurs. 5:30 to 10...My schedule is going to be full, Lol.

I don't know if I may have mentioned this before but its a cute idea if anyone wants to do it too. We've Recently Started doing Disney nights every Tuesday, we'd pick a movie out before hand and then tuesday nights we would have a themed dinner. We print out a menu with what the movie is and what foods we are eating. For example the first time we did this we watched brave and had archery arrows (pizza and breadsticks) with a potion (juice) and gummy BEARS with ice cream. Our 2nd movie was the little mermaid and we had mermaid hair (spaghetti) with ocean water (kool-aid) and star fish cookies (star shaped sugar cookies). Tonights movie is monster's inc and we are having Monster meat sandwiches (sloppy joe's) with melted yetti snow cones (lemonade) and monster cookies (pillsbury has some sugar cookies with monster's inc prints on them right now).

Of course a 2 year old and a nearly 8 month old don't really have the attention span for this right now but its something they will grow up with and hopefully have fond memories of and maybe they will even pass it on to their own kids :)

How are all our 8 month old's (and soon to be 8 month olds) doing? :) Emery turned 8 months yesterday, I seriously have no idea where the time has gone! No new changes for her lately except an increase in balance while standing..not that I can expect much more, she's already ahead of schedule! Those top 2 teeth are being stubborn and STILL haven't popped through.. nearly 3 months without a new tooth and honestly I'm surprised after the way she was acting a couple weeks ago I thought it was only a matter of days but apparently not!

I'm excited to go on vacation in August, counting down the weeks! I'm also going back to school (starting with online classes for the next semester then on to campus classes in spring) and we have officially decided once I finish my degree (which should only be 4-5 months after my husband) We will be moving to Utah :) It wasn't my first choice (I prefer Washington) but at least its not Arizona! bitter sweet though I'm glad we will be able to get the heck out of this heat (great timing too because my son will be due to start kindergarten that August) my only concern is my mom..she annoys the heck out of me sometimes but I know she loves my kids a lot and they definitely love her, thats going to be the hard part, moving them from their grandma and cousins, but we will stay in touch and of course be back for visits. I've decided I won't tell her until we have all our plans finalized (jobs, house and move date).

My husband's sister and her husband (who are currently our room mates as well) and his other sister are also moving there at that time (part of the reason my hubby is finally convinced) but apparently she has to buy him a super moto (an on road dirt bike) lol she's all for it and that was his only condition.. he seems fine with it though honestly he's already searching up how to transfer his nursing license and looking into other details. Glad he's being so cool about it now.. I wouldn't want to drag him out there if he didn't want to go at all (I know he prefers to stay here but its a compromise we have been able to reach so we are happy with it). I feel like we finally have our final copy of our blue print for our future. Until recently its always been "in 2 more years" but now it really is and plans are being set in stone. Now to finish our degree's and move on! :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hiya :)

We turned 8 months yesterday, today she learnt to get herself in to a sitting position from laying down. She is edging more and more to crawling but we are still not there yet.
Tooth 6 is proving to be a pain, really effecting how we get her to sleep, she cries as soon as she is put down, normally we have no problems with her getting to sleep.

We had a hospital trip with expected meningitis on Saturday, we were sent by the walk in clinic, luckily its not, she had a virus and the being sick caused burst blood vessels in her face.

After that we all came down with a stomach bug, I lost 6lbs in 1 day!! :happydance: lol

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC_0913_zps03ca281f.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/941552_10151706271567318_486211542_n_zpsd0ff6e65.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC_0912_zpsc90c65c6.jpg

We have booked a weekend away in November with friends, so looking forward to that, its only local but its just nice to get away isn't it.

We are still waiting for our house to sell, well that's not true, we are still waiting for it to be put on the market, the company is not making it easy.

As for NTNP I guess we are more leaning toward TTC, I got really disheartened this morning when AF arrived. Was kinda hoping I would be 'fixed' once I had Elyssa and #2 wouldn't be a struggle. But looks like were hitting the same walls ](*,)

xx

cute pics I adore her hair! So jealous, Emery needs to grow some more lol.

I was looking at the temperature for the city we plan to move to in a couple years.. about 23 degrees cooler than here on average only high 80s - low 90s. It was 118 here yesterday :(

Christopher is doing amazingly <3 His top teeth are do any time now...he gets cranky some days and others not so much...He's getting better and better at his little army crawl...I have to say the sweetest thing he does now is crawls up to me and flops like a fish for me to pick him up. <3 Other than teeth due no major changes with him yet, oh except he is getting on his knees now to scoot...so crawling on all fours is just around the corner I think.AND he had his first time in the pool, he loved it!!! loves water :)
As for me and the man, we have set our five year plan out...me finish school :) get settled in a new job for a little bit, start TTC Baby#2 in December,2014. Save money like mad and buy a house around 2017 or 2018. I'm excited!! Just finished my first full week of school...I have to say it's hard on Tuesday I cried...I got to see my son for all of 5 minutes before I had to leave for work then go straight to school after...but it will all be worth it in the end :)

@Mrs.B~~ OMG 6teeth already?!?! wow!! And yay!!! for sitting up by herself :) (Chris still hasn't made that effort yet).
@SJD~~ YaY for more balance :) eventually no more bumps :) and exciting to get into school again :) and move...

Happy 8 months Ladies <3

Attachments

• amazing.jpg
    amazing.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Bathtime.jpg
    Bathtime.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
  • cartoons.jpg
    cartoons.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1
  • swimming.jpg