Anybody else due in October?

Updates for my "little" man... He weighs 21 lbs exactly and is 28 1/4 long. His two bottom teeth are above the gums...I think it's so cute when he smiles now that I can see them :D

Toothy smiles are cute but I have to say I do miss those gummy smiles too.

I don't know whats up with Emery, she barely slept at all yesterday during her naps even after I gave her teething meds (I don't even think that was the problem but didn't know what else to do) I don't like giving her meds if she doesn't need it but I wanted to see if it would help. She seems otherwise fine though.. I don't think its a growth spurt or anything since she already had her 6 month growth spurt, she just seems to be waking up at every little thing..but between her and my son I literally have not gotten a single minute of sleep since I went to bed. I have to be up in less than 3 hours now so I don't think its even worth it to even try to go to sleep now because if by some miracle I'm allowed to sleep until the alarm goes off I'll probably just be more tired than I am now if I do go to sleep. =/

I'm supposed to go on a road trip with my husband in the morning but I don't even give a crap anymore. I'm not even looking forward to it. We don't even have any idea what we are doing when we get there other than having lunch..everything looked too expensive or too boring and though I love the scenic views up there I never was a big hiker and thats really all there is to do up there thats free..but this is supposed to be our date day..We wanted to go to the water park but its almost $50 per person. You would think this place would have more smaller community water parks but no..just a few really big expensive ones and some really lame small neighborhood pools that aren't open yet =/

Cute! Avah has no teeth coming through yet, but I think soon as she has the rosy cheeks and swollen gums. She sits up all by herself for about a week now. Yay. And, we are moving! found a great place just a little outside of town.

Exciting :D We just moved into a bigger apartment on April 16th...not going to move again for at least 3 years...hey maybe by then No.2 will be here or on their way...never know :)

I can't wait to move into our own home. I am sick of moving but stick of renting even more lol. hubby has 4 more semesters (about a year and a half to go) until he finishes school. We're getting there, slowly.

Looks like everyone decided to sleep in today. Woke up and my son was in bed with us too lol so I had to get out of bed very carefully as to not wake anyone up. Got a shower over with and now I'm waiting on them to all wake up so we can go shopping.. I would do it myself but they would probably wake up and need me while I am gone and I really don't want to be in a rush.

Funny, we are selling our house and going into rented :haha:

How come? its much cheaper to own one (atleast here it is) except you have to pay for all the maintinance and repairs when those come around.

I ended up having to take Emery to the hospital last night, she had a fever of 102.1 :( waited nearly 4 hours just to be seen by the physician's assistant, turns out she has an ear infection. They said its either just started or its a mild one, they gave her some antibiotics..surprised me because my son has never had one..but all kids are different I guess. Poor girl didn't get to sleep until about 12:30 AM because thats when we left the hospital..didn't even wake up when I moved her from the carseat to bed, she slept a full 8 hours before waking up.

It's most definitely not here. House prices are extortionate, we have a 1 bed house and cannot afford a bigger one, especially now we have baby.

Hi everyone. Hope you're all having a good week :) Emery's ear infection is doing better. She went to the dr on Tuesday to have it checked up on and he said everything looked great but to finish the medicine they gave. She's getting so talkative lately.

She can say Momma, Dada, Gamma (Grandma), Papa, hi, and bob .. I think bob means hungry but not sure.. she says it a lot though and its not like she has a bottle often..

Anyone else hearing the cute baby babbles yet? :)

We get mumma dada and babba, but nothing out of the ordinary, sometime I'm sure we get hiya, but think that might be fluke ;) You have a clever baby on your hands

Haha yeah I can barely keep up with this girl I mean look at this, already pulling herself up https://oi42.tinypic.com/303ctwk.jpg

I wish her cousin was on the same level so they could help each other learn but he's nowhere near. Its ok though all kids develop differently I guess she'll have to teach him instead. She's got her big bro to help her though :)

We're doing great this way...
I swear I hear Chris say mama,dada(sometimes) and Hi...lol. Also I think we might be on the move anytime...we're able to get on our hands/elbows and knees now.
I've started painting Chris' room, his theme is Scooby Doo, and I enrolled in school to be a medical assistant...I start June 6th, the day before my 3rd wedding anniversary :)

Aww its lovely to hear how the babies are developing. Molly says 'a' a lot and 'eh' and 'boooffff', sometimes hiya, but not much else yet. She sitting really well now and loves half walking, half stumbling, around on her feet holding onto our fingers. She's so lively and very sociable at the moment, adores being centre of attention! Two little teeth popped through this week.

I am soooooooo proud of her! Packed away her 3-6month clothes today and felt a bit sad :( x

Elyssa is 7 months old today, that has marked the start of definite bum shuffle and tooth #4 breaking through

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC_0578_zpsf79983f7.jpg

She started on the mat and shuffled to get the vacuum cord to play with :dohh:

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/947263_10151651616792318_966727725_n_zps9e160ee0.jpg

Aww what a precious picture. I wish my daughter had more hair haha.

Avah hates purees still, but she's a blast. Sleeps through the night and all that. She has no teeth yet! almost 7 months. Avah has about the same amount of hair as Elyssa, can't wait for it to be a little longer for little pony tails!!

Attachments

• IMAG0432.jpg
    IMAG0432.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
Aww Avah is cute, her hair look a lot more even than Elyssas :) Ours in long on top short at the sides where it fell out round the edges lol

here is a front on photo, you can see it better :haha:
https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC_0590_zps866ab97b.jpg

or this one :haha:

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/393030_10151632223252318_295899071_n_zps12e71b24.jpg

oh my beautiful little ladies :D
Here's my handsome man, playing in his Baby Einstein, and just posing for the camera...LOL

Attachments

• mysweetness.jpg
    mysweetness.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
  • cutte.jpg
    cutte.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
Aww look at all the cute babies! haha Emery has more hair than the pictures make it look its just very light due to the flash lol but still not a lot, I'd say maybe half an inch to an inch in some places..More than my son had at that age anyway lol. I can't wait to start buying more dresses and skirts and pants.. something besides just onesies! She wears those things once in a while but once she's up and walking I'm cutting out the onesies completely except maybe for bed time until it cools back down..they are cute and easy and all but I'm so over them lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->