Anybody else due in October?

I also forgot to mention Chris has taken really well to a sippy cup :) so I guess my baby has made some good leaps and bounds :)

Cute pics MrsW :)

We are officially ttc now. We thought enough was enough and took our clomid this month

Good luck! handling two little ones isn't easy, they both have to learn patience when they both need you at the same time. Its hard but worth it. I'm glad I had my kids close together they have an incredible bond (I hope it lasts) whenever my son spends the night at my grandpas house my daughter isn't the same and the second he comes home her eyes light up and she gets the biggest smiles and sequels and bounces and my son will run up to her and give her a kiss its sooo cute :)

Emery will take a cup when I give her one but she still needs to work on tipping it up, she has to be laying down with it, same with bottles but I assume its because she doesn't have a bottle often, my son was the same way didn't figure out the tipping thing until just after his first birthday lol.

Thank you :) I do not expect it will be easy but we are ready to give it a try :) so exciting

Today, Elyssa crawled! clever girlie. The fun start now right? Lol x

After nearly 3 months of those top teeth bugging her (I've felt them poking in and out but never breaking the gums) my little girl woke up with a snot covered nose. She went right back to sleep though and is sleeping in a little bit. I ended up giving her tylenol last night because she was fighting the sleep so hard and her gums are all red and swollen where those little buggers should be coming in any time now. Will check it out when she wakes back up. Hopefully its not much longer of a wait.. why do my kids have to be teething for 3 months at a time =/ poor babies.

Avah is so good while teething, hardly notice a change. She started crawling two days ago and can sit herself up if she rolls first, not on her back to sitting up. She still loves her jumper and she's doing wonderfully! Her hair is getting so long! She is also super happy all the time. We just moved at the beginning of the month, so she is crawling at a perfect time!

Attachments

• IMG_5217.jpg
    IMG_5217.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1
Thats great to hear! :) Emery hardly had any issue with her first two teeth, I don't know why these two are giving her such an issue.. I'm kind of wondering if the next two (or atleast one) on the bottom are coming as well.. its hard to tell I guess we will see

Our little vampire lol

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/1012358_10151719237462318_130743656_n_zpsc0a2ab1a.jpg

Awww lovely pictures of your little ones there Jac and Mrs.B, amazing to see so many teeth!

My Molly has been poorly all weekend, she started with runny poo last Tuesday and got grumpier as the week went on, anyway by Friday it was full on diarrhea with the worst nappy rash ever. Yesterday and today her temperature's been up and down. I can see one of her top teeth just about to cut through and four others round about but I think this has been a tummy bug. Gonna take her to the docs tomorrow.

Awful to see her so sad. We've had a lovely weekend with loads of family visiting, usually molly loves that - being centre of attention and all - but just wanted to cuddle her mammy and cry this weekend :(

My son had something similar a few weeks ago..Up and down fever, absolutely NO appetite and runny poop at first but nothing after a couple days as he wasn't eating =/ they did say it was a stomach virus so please do get checked out unfortunately if thats what it is theres nothing they can do but wait it out.

My poor Emery has Thrush =( The dr told me it could be a side effect from the teething because her nose is so runny from teething that she has to breath through her mouth and the excess drool isn't helping the situation. She got some medicine though so should be fine..hopefully I don't get it because if I get it we'll just be passing it back and forth since I nurse her.. the dr told me to take a little of her medicine and put it on my nipples after she has eaten to help prevent myself from getting it too. Not fun. I'm starting to wonder if her canines are coming in.. I know its unusual for the canines to come in so early but I felt bumps where they should eventually be.. not seeing anything yet though..

My boy is at my grandfathers house (spent the night there so I could take Emery to urgent care to get checked by a dr) so I'll be using this morning to go down to the college and get my success plan formed. (Which classes I should be taking each semester) I have one written down I just want to go over it with an adviser because I'm not sure if the classes I have picked for summer will be avaliable during summer.. blah.. but as I was double checking my list to make sure I have all the classes listed on my "success plan" (thats what the school calls it) I noticed two internships I have to take are actually lab classes so I'm wondering if they are in addition to one of the classes I will currently be taking at the time (another thing to ask the adviser) or if I take those separately. If I can take them in addition I will finish sooner than I thought! my last semester planned was a summer semester, if I knock out two classes I will finish spring semester :) (assuming I pass all my classes with a c or better).

Just have to wait for Emery to wake up :)

Hi ladies! hope all is well :) We've been enjoying our weekend for sure. We went to the pool today, going again on wednesday with our play group.

Some exciting news though, Emery is able to stand completely unassisted for about 4-5 seconds at a time now! :)

All is good this way :) Christopher has finally said "DADA" clear as day :happydance: and is trying to now pull himself up in his crib...may be time to lower it...lol. He has also become very attached to napping with his blankie and spongebob plush toy... :)

Hi ladies. Sorry it's been so long but I am one busy mama. Can barely keep up with Facebook and my email while keeping these two kiddos occupied. Ella is doing wonderful, her and her big bro interact so well now. He gets her in laughing fits :) she claps, tries to dance when he does, repeats his tone of voice (even the nasty grumpy toddler one), and says mama, dada, and is gibbering up a storm. She wants to sit or stand all day, forget tummy...and always wants her mama. I get very tired of not having a second to myself without screaming but hey, comes with the job right?

Kids definitely take up your free time but they are so worth it, they grow up so fast!

here's Emery (4th of july pictures) https://i41.tinypic.com/qyem3a.jpg

Love this picture except she looks so bald! lol her hair is just too light to show up in most pics its actually long enough for a small pony tail on top of her head lol she had a bow on but wouldn't leave it on.

My little guy on the 4th :)

Attachments

• july4th1.jpg
    july4th1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 3
  • july4th3.jpg
    july4th3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
Avah is starting to stand using furniture...Sheesh, can't believe how quickly they grow. My brother and his fiancee just had their baby girl on the 4th! She is such a doll.

Same her Jac, she has been doing it for about 3 weeks now, as soon as she could crawl she was up on the furniture! Crazy!!

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1373229477326_zps5139e630.jpg

Since she could crawl and pull herself up she doesn't want to sleep, not like her at all up until now. She crys and screams so hard that she forgets to breathe and other times wretches. She stands up as soon as she is put down and we can put her down straight away and she'll stand up screaming, this can go on for over 2 hours! Well today we battled with her at her morning nap, then I picked her up and rocked her, normally she wont let me even do this, she fell asleep within seconds, snoring by the time the minute was up she refused her afternoon nap. By 6pm I had her asleep!! went straight to rocking, no fighting or crying! Normal bed time is 7pm. So we will see what time she wakes in the morning!! lol x

We had fun in the sun today
https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1373208415805_zps4cb271c4.jpg

But its far too hot at night, its 29 in the bedroom right now :(

She is such a doll Mrs.B! Avah learned to crawl and then stood shortly after, as well. And she is always crawling up to things, pulling herself up and standing. She walks if I hold her hands, too. She loves laundry baskets and anything she can get into. Can't believe we all have or are about to have 9 month olds! that went so fast. I don't have to much trouble getting her to sleep, but we co-sleep and I find that helps. She has been sleeping through the night for 3 months now. I just love how much fun they are! but tiring to. She goes to sleep for the night around 9-9:30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->