Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

@missangie Sure you can! Welcome and we are in the same boat because I am 8dpo also! When Are you going to start testing? My dh wants me to test around Feb. 6th but my AF is due Feb. 2nd. I might just POWs Feb. 2nd or 3rd if AF doesn't show her face. Waiting until the 6th is asking for too much seeing that I am a poas addict lol

To be honest, I will probably POAS at 11DPO with ICs. I dont have ANY symptoms though (besides some very dull cramping) so I dont really feel like its my month!

I am SO ready to be done with scheduled BDing, charting temps, POAS, etc....

I second that :thumbup:

Hey! just saw this thread!
My AF is due on the 3rd...had a Mc in dec, so im realllllly hoping to get a BFP and have it stick!

My AF is due on the 3rd...had a Mc in dec, so im realllllly hoping to get a BFP and have it stick!

Hi, sorry for your loss....hope you get your bfp, I'm praying and hoping this is my cycle, lucky number 5 or 6, lol

Good luck....

Have you tested yet or is it too soon?

I'm due on the 5th so next weekend should be the telling time, don't want to test too early as it scares me! I'd be amazed if I am pregnant as we have only has unprotected sex once, although it was smack bang in the middle of ovulating, meant to be waiting till April.... Can't stop thinkng about it, trying not to be excited though!

I'm totally losing patience here...
@mzswizz don't know how many dpo...

I usually ovulate cd 17-19 and we babydanced on the 17th. Had cramps days 19-20, but had thought I maybe ovulated earlier in the month as I had the right cm and cramps earlier in the week as well, and bb started aching just before the 17th. only other day we tried was cd10.... really feeling it right now, super painful so either my hormones are off or something exciting happened. might cave in and check on sunday or monday! I did one test on monday only because my bb hurt like crazy and I was cramping, but way to early so bfn...

Hi all!! I am right there with you ! I am 8dpo today and feeling alot of crazy symptoms.. I gave in and tested today with a big fat BFN... I know it is early...

Well, I hope it is good news to us all eventually; we should all do a "toast" when we know..... I am going crazy myself and just want this to be over soon!

Hi, sorry for your loss....hope you get your bfp, I'm praying and hoping this is my cycle, lucky number 5 or 6, lol

Good luck....

Have you tested yet or is it too soon?

I tested about a week ago, which would be too soon...waiting is killing me :+

@missangie Sure you can! Welcome and we are in the same boat because I am 8dpo also! When Are you going to start testing? My dh wants me to test around Feb. 6th but my AF is due Feb. 2nd. I might just POWs Feb. 2nd or 3rd if AF doesn't show her face. Waiting until the 6th is asking for too much seeing that I am a poas addict lol

To be honest, I will probably POAS at 11DPO with ICs. I dont have ANY symptoms though (besides some very dull cramping) so I dont really feel like its my month!

I am SO ready to be done with scheduled BDing, charting temps, POAS, etc....

I know what you mean. So am I

I know the wait is killing us! I want to be sure that when I test I get an accurate answer. I bought clearblue digi but am scared because I see many people are saying they are not reliable. Hoping that my AF doesn't show. I am trying my best to wait until 14 or 15dpo to test Ben though it is hard. Ovulation calendar said I suppose to implant tomorrow so let's see if the calendar is accurate if I did get pregnant this cycle. Good luck everyone!!

Hello ladies, I'll join you in the wait till 2 Feb (15DPO) - as long as I don't cave in before then!

I got a few more symptoms today: hunger, tiny brown streaks in cm, and I can smell things that I've been immune to for years. So now I'm really :wacko:! I'm ready to test already!!! But I'm only 8dpo. I think I'm fully caving in to the crazies, help me ladies I only need to hold on for 5 more days!!!

I got a few more symptoms today: hunger, tiny brown streaks in cm, and I can smell things that I've been immune to for years. So now I'm really :wacko:! I'm ready to test already!!! But I'm only 8dpo. I think I'm fully caving in to the crazies, help me ladies I only need to hold on for 5 more days!!!

No, stay strong for a few more days. Imagine how brilliant it will be to see a BFP rather than trying to tilt a test this way and that to make out the faintest of lines for a positive! Come on, you can do it!! :flower:

I have period type cramping today and the start of a migraine, so I am a bit unsure this morning. However, when I read through my old diaries I realised that I had migraines before I knew I was pregnant with my son, so my PMS and pregnancy symptoms are very similar. It feels like a long old wait, especially as I am not really sure whether my cycle length is less than 32 or not - 32 days is the length after I came off the pill, but before that it was always 30 days exactly. I will wait until next Saturday anyway as that way I will definately be late, whatever the cycle date.

How is everyone feeling this morning?

@hypns4life Don't cave in! you can do it we all believe in you!!!! Those brown streaks sound promising to be IB seeing that you are 8dpo.

@lumboo Today I am 9dpo and from what I read on the online ovulation calendar...I suppose to have implantation today if I am pregnant. Well I have noticed that last night I didn't really get any sleep because I kept waking up every hour or so starting at 2am. I am starting to get cramps on the left ovary which is different because usually I get cramps coming from the right ovary side so maybe this is the month for us all! How many dpo are you?

@anxiously yay another Feb.2nd tester welcome! I am going to hold out until the 3rd which will make me 15dpo. I bought the clearblue digi so I'm ready to poas lol.

Hey ladies well that me now about 11DPO and still holding off testing. Not due AF till Tuesday or Wednesday however when checking CM today there's blood like the start of my period but I think it's too early for it to be the start of AF. Fingers crossed it's IB but don't want to get to excited. I also have a sore lower back...but I was at kettlecise last night and boot camp this morning. Another possible symptom is tiredness I was in bed last night at 2100 which is normal during the week but at weekend I normally stay up till 2300.

There are so many of us getting symptoms now fingers crossed some of us get BFP this month xx

@xbaby.fairyx I am due for AF on Wednesday. Starting this morning since I woke up I have been having this dull cramp like pain around the left ovary side which is odd for me because usually around AF time I have sharp pains from the right ovary never from the left and always had AF. Now it's on the left side so I'm hoping different side means pregnant. From an online ovulation calendar I suppose to implant today so let's see if that happens. I am 9dpo today so I think implantation around this time is good right? That's if I am pregnant this cycle.

@mzswizz sounds good fingers crossed. I think implantation sounds about right, they say 6-12 DPO. I've also been getting a bit of constipation (TMI) but I had that with my pregnancy that ended in MC. Normally I go at least once a day but now it seems it's every 2 days and even then its forced.

Like I said fingers crossed for us all. Going to try to hold out till Monday before thinking about testing but don't know if I can wait that long LOL xx

@xbaby.fairyx I have been more gassy (TMI) than usual. Now the pain has gone away from the left ovary. It comes and goes so I have no clue what that can possibly mean. I'm hoping it's implantation. At first I thought it was cramps from gas but after finding out the hard way lol....it was still there after the fact. So I guess it's not gas cramps. Praying for us to get our BFPs this month. I am trying to hold out until Wednesday (AF due date) or Thursday that's if AF doesn't show up on Wednesday which I'm hoping and praying doesn't come for the next 9 months lol. Wish I could test sooner but my DH will be off work from sunday-wednesday so I know he is goning to watch me like a hawk so I want poas because he knows my addiction lol. Good luck to us all because I know we all need it lol

@hypns4life Don't cave in! you can do it we all believe in you!!!! Those brown streaks sound promising to be IB seeing that you are 8dpo.

@lumboo Today I am 9dpo and from what I read on the online ovulation calendar...I suppose to have implantation today if I am pregnant. Well I have noticed that last night I didn't really get any sleep because I kept waking up every hour or so starting at 2am. I am starting to get cramps on the left ovary which is different because usually I get cramps coming from the right ovary side so maybe this is the month for us all! How many dpo are you?

@anxiously yay another Feb.2nd tester welcome! I am going to hold out until the 3rd which will make me 15dpo. I bought the clearblue digi so I'm ready to poas lol.

Haha, I've got 22 OPKs and 1 ClearBlue - so tempted to just cave in to an OPK test!

hey, i guess i might be testing around Feb 2!! i thought i was out (i normally have 2 days of brown discharge before my AF), but this month it was earlier and lighter and went away.

so, if things stay dry, i will be joining you ladies with the testing in a few days!!

today, i am 12 dpo.

good luck to you all!!!! i am so nervous, i could scream!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->