• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

So I got on an ovulation calendar site and it said I should test on the 31st. Do you think that is too early? I will only be 10-11 dpo.

@misswizz, so it's a date! Should we wait till the 2nd or sneak it in on the 1st?! My symptoms are: tired, runny nose, increase CM for 4dpo then dried up, lower back ache, last night I had a twinge in my uterus. I'm feeling pain on my left ovary, but I've felt that every time I've cycled since my left tube was taken out in Sept. :shrug: I'm not super positive but DH definitely thinks I am, so it's just the waiting game. 6 days before :D or :nope: It's nice to have someone with me though! So thanks :winkwink:

It surely is a date!!! lol. I am trying to until the 2nd seeing that is when AF suppose to show her face...I have been having back pain, persistent cramps today, pain in my right ovary which comes and goes also sharp pains in my uterus. I never have checked for cm before. This might be a dumb question but do you check it when you use the bathroom? :blush: I'm such a poas addict that this is torture playing the waiting game. Hopefully when we test we get our BFPs!!!!:happydance:

I think I'm going to try testing on the 3rd. I may hold out until the 4th though. It will be 11 DPO on the 3rd, so still early, but I'm kind of hoping I could know before the weekend so I could enjoy the weekend with my DH. If I get my BFP this time, I also have a plan where I want to find out alone, and then get a cake made to surprise DH that says "Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so is our baby that's due." :)

That is sooo cute and original. Unfortunately, my husband is just as anxious as I am so he wants to be there for the results if he could he probably would be there and watch me poas lol.

@sassymuppet All we can do is be patient and test when it is time which is so hard for us seeing that we really want to see that BFP finally. I think since we are TTCing that we look for the symptoms that can give us clues on what it might be. So I don't think their in your head. I really think this is my month until proven wrong. Good luck!

@Sweetdot I am right along with you with the persistent cramps and no spotting. I keep getting the hiccups every now and then which I rarely get and I have back pain. I am sooo into taco bell and sweets for some reason all of a sudden. I had stuffed my face with 3 glazed krispy kreme doughnuts not too long ago lol. Hopefully this is our BFP month.

@Melshaw Testing around 10-11dpo could go either way. There have been women that have tested around that same time and received BFPs and some had to wait until AF was due. Depends on the woman and how fast the HCG levels rise. Which ovulation website did you use because I used an online ovulation calendar which tells you the ovulation day, when the egg would be in your uterus, around the time of implantation and implantation spotting and when you should test. Do you want me to give you the website?

@sassymuppet Sure no problem the website is https://www.babymed.com/fertility-ovulation-calendar-calculator

@sassymuppet If you don't see the calendar the first time you click the website. Refresh the page and it should pop up. Sometimes I have trouble with it. So letting you know in advance.

I think I'm going to try testing on the 3rd. I may hold out until the 4th though. It will be 11 DPO on the 3rd, so still early, but I'm kind of hoping I could know before the weekend so I could enjoy the weekend with my DH. If I get my BFP this time, I also have a plan where I want to find out alone, and then get a cake made to surprise DH that says "Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so is our baby that's due." :)

That is sooo cute and original. Unfortunately, my husband is just as anxious as I am so he wants to be there for the results if he could he probably would be there and watch me poas lol.

@Yogababy You're welcome good luck to you. I just woke back up from a nap. It seems like I don't have my energy like I use to anymore. I usually could stay up from 5am and won't feel tired til around 10-11pm. Now I take naps in the day. Hopefully this is a good sign.

This might be a dumb question but do you check it when you use the bathroom?

Definitely no dumb questions here! I read it in the TCOYF book so we all learn somewhere. Warning TMI following :blush: I check cm before I use the bathroom (I do a few kegels before so I get a good reading). Use your fingers to reach in about 1/2 and inch and do a small swipe. Look at your fingers and use your thumb to get a good feel of the texture (sticky, creamy, or eggwhite). This gets less gross the more you do it :laugh2: You'll notice the most cm just before you ovulate but some women experience an increase after ovulation if they're pregnant. So it's another sign that helps us ID BFP!

@sassymuppet Sure no problem the website is https://www.babymed.com/fertility-ovulation-calendar-calculator

Very cool, I should be implanting today or tomorrow according to this and I have had cramps all day, so who knows!

@sweedot Glad I can be of assistance. Lol. I like to share many things that I use in order to help out others in my situation. According to the calendar, I suppose to be implanting the 29th and possible implantation on the 30th. We shall see.

The website says I should have implantation on the 30th. I'm not sure what my chances are since we only got to BD the day before I o'd. My big thing is last month I didn't cramp and feel "wet" all the time. I really hope it is something. Some days I really feel that I'm pregnant and some days I don't. I don't want to test before AF, because I'm afraid I'll be disappointed. Do any of you ever feel like this?

@hypns4life Thanks for the information. It really helps.

@Melshaw we all go through those feelings. And since you BD'd the day before ovulating you still have a high chance so don't give up.

my dh wants me to test on feb. 6th instead of my AF due date just to be safe so got to wait longer now :wacko::dohh:

Can I join you ladies? Im 8DPO and just waiting until I can start my POAS addiction ;-)

my dh wants me to test on feb. 6th instead of my AF due date just to be safe so got to wait longer now :wacko::dohh:

Oh poo :dohh: I don't know if I can wait that long! I'm ready to break already :wacko: Well I'm going to try to hold off till the 2nd maybe longer unless the :witch: gets me.

@missangie Sure you can! Welcome and we are in the same boat because I am 8dpo also! When Are you going to start testing? My dh wants me to test around Feb. 6th but my AF is due Feb. 2nd. I might just POWs Feb. 2nd or 3rd if AF doesn't show her face. Waiting until the 6th is asking for too much seeing that I am a poas addict lol

Oh poo :dohh: I don't know if I can wait that long! I'm ready to break already :wacko: Well I'm going to try to hold off till the 2nd maybe longer unless the :witch: gets me.

I don't have the will power to wait until the 6th seeing that I am a poas addict lol. I might just test AF due date or the next day. I am just trying hard not to poas now lol

@missangie Sure you can! Welcome and we are in the same boat because I am 8dpo also! When Are you going to start testing? My dh wants me to test around Feb. 6th but my AF is due Feb. 2nd. I might just POWs Feb. 2nd or 3rd if AF doesn't show her face. Waiting until the 6th is asking for too much seeing that I am a poas addict lol

To be honest, I will probably POAS at 11DPO with ICs. I dont have ANY symptoms though (besides some very dull cramping) so I dont really feel like its my month!

I am SO ready to be done with scheduled BDing, charting temps, POAS, etc....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"