Anyone 4DPO ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that's ok :)
Well that sound promising, I don't tempt because I don't sleep very well so it wouldn't work for me :-( but I'm going to get the smiley face OPKs next mth if we didn't manage to catch the egg this mth.
I'm still rather crampy but other than that no other symptoms yet.

Yeah, it seems counterproductive to temp for you. One less thing to stress about, but I'm sorry you don't sleep well :(
Hopefully you won't have to worry about it ad you caught egg!

honestly this whole chart thing has me a little be excited . if you look at my chart and see the huge spike then big dip follow by another huge spike makes me think if implantation happen . and the reason i think that is cause of this : A dip in temperature followed by a rise in temperature may be an early sign of conception.

Read more: https://www.livestrong.com/article/161038-early-signs-of-implantation-pregnancy/#ixzz2EtRnESES

That's what it looks like, I really hope it is for you!

Sending loads of :dust: to both of you lovely ladies!

i hope so . i keep testing to see if i even get a little faint line or something loll just seeing those two lines or the words pregnant will just put a big smile one my face :happydance::happydance: so i hope it means something loll & :dust::dust: to you too . i hope you get your BFP too .:flower:
Lol that's ok :)
Well that sound promising, I don't tempt because I don't sleep very well so it wouldn't work for me :-( but I'm going to get the smiley face OPKs next mth if we didn't manage to catch the egg this mth.
I'm still rather crampy but other than that no other symptoms yet.

Yeah, it seems counterproductive to temp for you. One less thing to stress about, but I'm sorry you don't sleep well :(

honestly this whole chart thing has me a little be excited . if you look at my chart and see the huge spike then big dip follow by another huge spike makes me think if implantation happen . and the reason i think that is cause of this : A dip in temperature followed by a rise in temperature may be an early sign of conception.

Read more: https://www.livestrong.com/article/161038-early-signs-of-implantation-pregnancy/#ixzz2EtRnESES

Hi ladies!
I am 6dpo today as well, mind if I join?
I am not too hopeful this monts as hubby was out of town during my most fertile time, so only shot is one bd 4 days before O....but still symptom spotting! Lol!

Cutler, you chart looks good! Nice second rise!

Thanks & is it bad to have two spikes and one dip so early ?? & idt BD'ing four days before O is a bad thing . sperm is suppose to last 5 or 6 days inside .

Hi ladies!
I am 6dpo today as well, mind if I join?
I am not too hopeful this monts as hubby was out of town during my most fertile time, so only shot is one bd 4 days before O....but still symptom spotting! Lol!

Cutler, you chart looks good! Nice second rise!

The more friends the better when it comes to keeping sanity during the 2WW! :)
I too think there still could be a chance, like Cutler said they say sperm can live quite a while in there. The Fallopian tube is supposed to be some kind of haven for the little swimmers while they await the release of the egg!

Yeah i hear that too . So i think you still have a good chance :)

how many DPO are you now ??
Um between 5-6 days I honestly don't know this mth. I didn't have any EWCM so it's really hard to tell. :-( I always get two days of EWCM. I don't know if it was (sorry TMI alert) mixed in a lot with the spermy but I can normally tell between the two so I'm really not sure.

Thanks Hun, I know it really sux. I'm a super light sleeper and wake constantly during the night, sometimes also getting up to the boys or going to the loo.
Faxed we all get our Christmas BFP :)

how many DPO are you now ??
Um between 5-6 days I honestly don't know this mth. I didn't have any EWCM so it's really hard to tell. :-( I always get two days of EWCM. I don't know if it was (sorry TMI alert) mixed in a lot with the spermy but I can normally tell between the two so I'm really not sure.

That might be what happen . I still wouldnt count you out though .

Thanks Hun, I know it really sux. I'm a super light sleeper and wake constantly during the night, sometimes also getting up to the boys or going to the loo.
Faxed we all get our Christmas BFP :)

I used to be a really light sleeper until 2 things happened: When I had my DD suddenly my body trained itself to sleep harder. And I started dating my now DH (he snores and hasn't gone for a sleep study to get his CPAP yet which he desperately needs). It's kinda weird. But I move to a lighter sleep in the morning, anything and everything can wake me up then.

Christmas BFPs would be the best present I think! :D

I'm 4DPO. GD luck hope you get your bfp xx
Good luck to you too! Fx!

i HOPE we all get a BFP for christmas . :xmas6: we might not be to focus on christmas if we became pregnant loll i know i would be in the best mood EVER ! :flower:

i HOPE we all get a BFP for christmas . :xmas6: we might not be to focus on christmas if we became pregnant loll i know i would be in the best mood EVER ! :flower:

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I absolutely love Christmas! I think I would probably focus more on it if I got a BFP :xmas12:
But we wouldn't be telling families though. I told DH if it does happen, I at least want to wait until after the first dr appointment. It would be so hard not saying anything though!

Same here ! me and my SO plan not to tell anyone till i started to start and people started asking questions seems fair to me plus i dont want to be stress or anything during my pregnancy . if i become pregnant i dont even wanna know the gender till the baby is born loll . im hoping for but another girl would be fine too but a little boy would complete my family .

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I absolutely love Christmas! I think I would probably focus more on it if I got a BFP :xmas12:
But we wouldn't be telling families though. I told DH if it does happen, I at least want to wait until after the first dr appointment. It would be so hard not saying anything though!

Anyone having any pregnancy signs ?? got kind of a headache coming on "/ its annoying !

Same here ! me and my SO plan not to tell anyone till i started to start and people started asking questions seems fair to me plus i dont want to be stress or anything during my pregnancy . if i become pregnant i dont even wanna know the gender till the baby is born loll . im hoping for but another girl would be fine too but a little boy would complete my family .
I found out with my DD what she was going to be, but circumstances just required me to do so. I have discussed this with DH and we agree that we will find out beforehand. I think I just prefer it that way, I'm impatient enough as it is and I loved being able to use my little girl's name when referring to her! :D

Anyone having any pregnancy signs ?? got kind of a headache coming on "/ its annoying !
I've had a slight headache and some very mild cramping but I'm trying not to read too far into them as I am only 4DPO today. The only odd feeling I've been having is an odd warming type feeling in my lower abdomen/pelvic area. I feel like it's too soon for all that. When I was pg with DD, I had that same warming feeling but it didn't happen until after I got my BFP... so was just thinking it was psychosomatic, I'm not sure what to think about it now.

I'm 5dpo so pretty close.. This two week wait is brutal. I'm up for being TTC buddies. :)
Yes, it really is such a tough time! Sometimes, I am not very patient. It is soo hard to wait! Are you having any symptoms?

Well they said pretty much after your first or second kid you can easily tell when you pregnant !

Well they said pretty much after your first or second kid you can easily tell when you pregnant !

Hmm, well then maybe there's something to this feeling I've been having after all :shrug: ... I think I'll still try not to get my hopes too high. Even though even the logical side of my brain is saying there's no way we missed O...(a LOT of BDing, sorry if that's tmi!), but then again my emotional side is doubtful and afraid to feel too hopeful. How conflicted can one person feel? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"