Anyone 4DPO ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats how i feel right now . but i believe that we caught the egg and im gonna get my BFP tomorrow or staturday . you just gotta think positive and believe its gonna happen . i believe its gonna happen i know we caught the egg plus we used pre-seed and softcups to help so im pretty sure this is my cycle :)
Well they said pretty much after your first or second kid you can easily tell when you pregnant !

Hmm, well then maybe there's something to this feeling I've been having after all :shrug: ... I think I'll still try not to get my hopes too high. Even though even the logical side of my brain is saying there's no way we missed O...(a LOT of BDing, sorry if that's tmi!), but then again my emotional side is doubtful and afraid to feel too hopeful. How conflicted can one person feel? Lol

Thats how i feel right now . but i believe that we caught the egg and im gonna get my BFP tomorrow or staturday . you just gotta think positive and believe its gonna happen . i believe its gonna happen i know we caught the egg plus we used pre-seed and softcups to help so im pretty sure this is my cycle :)

We didn't use soft cups or pre-seed. It is something we will look into in the future as the next step of things to try.
You are so right! I should really stop arguing with myself and just embrace these "warm fuzzies" that I've been experiencing. An all out positive attitude certainly feels better than having a negative attitude. :D
Thank you for that, I already knew that positivity is best, but I think I just needed to "hear" it. I really needed that!
Next week can't come soon enough! I want to make it to 10DPO, but I may not make it that long. I have things that will keep my mind off of it the next few days but when Monday rolls around I think I'm going to be double antsy! lol

Anyone here check their CP?
Checked mine this morning, around 9am and it was high soft and closed. With creamy CM. I know you can't really use CP as an indication of pregnancy but it makes me hopeful, it's normally low firm and closed by this point.
Christmas is my absolute fave day of the year as well, I love being able to celebrate with my closest family members. I get more excited about the food more than anything :haha: but all my siblings live in different states, my oldest sister and her kids live if far North Queensland, so about 17 hrs away from me, my younger sister lives in Melbourne 10 hrs from me and mum and youngest sister and brother live 5 hrs away from me, ( we live in Australia ) I'm all on my lonesome here in sydney lol so it's just the best to all stay with my mum and catch up. :)

Checked mine this morning, around 9am and it was high soft and closed. With creamy CM. I know you can't really use CP as an indication of pregnancy but it makes me hopeful, it's normally low firm and closed by this point.

Ironically, I just checked mine about 15 minutes ago. I was just curious. The opening is always questionable, since it doesn't fully close ever (I heard this is common when a woman has given birth, so I don't think it's concerning). I haven't checked since my O was confirmed by FF, but from what I can tell today it was medium on all counts. Maybe slightly swollen. It was hard to tell. I also had creamy CM right up by the cervix but not very copious (which is unusal for me since I always seem to have some type of CM no matter what CD it is). I probably won't check it anymore, just because it's not the best detection for pregnancy and I don't want to accidentally introduce anything new in there if my body is gearing up for pregnancy (which I hope it is! :D)

Christmas is my absolute fave day of the year as well, I love being able to celebrate with my closest family members. I get more excited about the food more than anything :haha: but all my siblings live in different states, my oldest sister and her kids live if far North Queensland, so about 17 hrs away from me, my younger sister lives in Melbourne 10 hrs from me and mum and youngest sister and brother live 5 hrs away from me, ( we live in Australia ) I'm all on my lonesome here in sydney lol so it's just the best to all stay with my mum and catch up. :)

It's tough when everyone grows up and starts adult life. Both of my sisters are currently still living at my parents house. It's only an hour and half away, but it's far enough that I don't see them often. I'm the oldest of 24 grandchildren on my Mom's side and Christmas is the one time of year almost everyone is around. Except for two of my cousins (who are brothers) who both joined the Marines. However, I'm super excited because both of them were able to get leave around Christmas and both will be home! :D
Other than my two Marine cousins, the rest of the family is within 6 hours of my grandparents house. At least for now.
PS. I love the food too!! :thumbup:

i tried it one day and i couldnt tell if it was low or high or what loll

Interesting read ladies. Answers a lot of my questions.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1514515-great-post-hcg-levels-bfp.html

Ironically, I just checked mine about 15 minutes ago. I was just curious. The opening is always questionable, since it doesn't fully close ever (I heard this is common when a woman has given birth, so I don't think it's concerning). I haven't checked since my O was confirmed by FF, but from what I can tell today it was medium on all counts. Maybe slightly swollen. It was hard to tell. I also had creamy CM right up by the cervix but not very copious (which is unusal for me since I always seem to have some type of CM no matter what CD it is). I probably won't check it anymore, just because it's not the best detection for pregnancy and I don't want to accidentally introduce anything new in there if my body is gearing up for pregnancy (which I hope it is! :D)

It's tough when everyone grows up and starts adult life. Both of my sisters are currently still living at my parents house. It's only an hour and half away, but it's far enough that I don't see them often. I'm the oldest of 24 grandchildren on my Mom's side and Christmas is the one time of year almost everyone is around. Except for two of my cousins (who are brothers) who both joined the Marines. However, I'm super excited because both of them were able to get leave around Christmas and both will be home! :D
Other than my two Marine cousins, the rest of the family is within 6 hours of my grandparents house. At least for now.
PS. I love the food too!! :thumbup:
Lol!
Yeah mine is like a big slit always feels slightly open ( since ive also had two vaginal births) but I've learnt the difference of it being open and shut now. I checked again and it's much lower. So I'm going to stop prodding it as it tends to move up and down during the day lol

i tried it one day and i couldnt tell if it was low or high or what loll
:haha: mine is always pretty low that's how I know what mine feels like lol it's like a oval sort of ball with like a 1-2cm slit in it. If you haven't had a vaginal birth you won't notice the opening very much as its only quite small.

How are you feeling today? Any new symptoms?

Hi ladies,

Anyone test this morning? I did lol! Said I wouldn't until tomorrow. Oh well. I thought I saw the faintest of faint lines on an ic, so did a free...what a waste. Nothing. Gonna test again tomorrow but really think I am out.

How are you all??

Today I'm doing alright. I am growing more and more antsy by the day (I keep repeating that I'm going to wait until Wednesday next week to test, over and over again!).
My body feels kind of drained, even more so after eating 2 large meatball sandwiches and a large fruit smoothie. LOL. Still have some mild cramping and very mild headache. Other than that not terribly much.

Did you girls read my link.?
I feel tired lol so drained of energy the last two days. It's crazy. Other than that no other symptoms to report.

I feel tired lol so drained of energy the last two days. It's crazy. Other than that no other symptoms to report.
Yes I did! I did yesterday but forgot so I re-read it. I did know that hcg doubled itself, but I didn't remember the time frame that it took place. That's quite interesting to know though. Another good reason to convince myself to wait another 6 days until at least 10DPO...I have 2 FRERs and one Equate brand... I'm going to try my hardest to wait!

I feel very drained too. I have been absolutely useless today. Even chanced a nap. I feel a little better after lying down for a while, but I still feel quite exhausted to be honest.

I test today and got a BFN but im only 8DPO hoping something shows up tomorrow . but my temp today was the same as yesterdays so maybe thats a good thing .
Hi ladies,

Anyone test this morning? I did lol! Said I wouldn't until tomorrow. Oh well. I thought I saw the faintest of faint lines on an ic, so did a free...what a waste. Nothing. Gonna test again tomorrow but really think I am out.

How are you all??

i read it , it as REALLY helpful . thanks for that . :flower: i think that shines a little light on ladies who test early and think their not pregnant .

Took a test today and it was a BFN so im hoping something shows up tomorrow .
Yes I did! I did yesterday but forgot so I re-read it. I did know that hcg doubled itself, but I didn't remember the time frame that it took place. That's quite interesting to know though. Another good reason to convince myself to wait another 6 days until at least 10DPO...I have 2 FRERs and one Equate brand... I'm going to try my hardest to wait!

I feel very drained too. I have been absolutely useless today. Even chanced a nap. I feel a little better after lying down for a while, but I still feel quite exhausted to be honest.

Yeah it really helped me too. Even though I tested today :haha: bfn, of course but I couldn't help myself lol. I'm just testing in Internet cheapies at the moment. If I do end up late I will get a FRER. I have one digi but do t want to use it until I get a line on something else. Was way too hard seeing 'not pregnant' on the one I took last mth.

Yeah. I'll make it through the weekend alright. Tomorrow we are going out to lunch for my DD's birthday. It's actually on Sunday, but DH has off tomorrow so we'll celebrate together while he is home. And Sunday is football day. Both should go by quickly. It's Monday and Tuesday I'm dreading. I will probably end up testing on Wednesday at 10DPO. By my usual cycle I should get AF by Thursday (I'm ignoring FF's prediction because I know how many days my cycle runs, I'm relatively regular.)

How good/sensitive are the internet cheapies ?? im 9dpo and feel like if i was preggo it would be able to pick it up right ??

Can you ladies help me with this ?? So i took two temps today because i ended up going to be around 1-1:15am & my alarm is set to 3am for me to take my temp **Cause i ALWAYS wake up in the middle of the night then stay up for HOURS* i didnt get a full 3hrs of sleep so when i took it , it was 97.43 so i went back to sleep right after that and woke up at 6:30am and took it again and it as 97.75 and with that temp i had a little over 3hrs of sleep so which one should i use ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"