Anyone 4DPO ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd almost go with your later time and temp and just make a note that you temped later than normal. It's a tough call, but both temps don't drop below the line. I'm not sure which is more accurate, but if it were me I might stick with the one after 3 hours sleep.

Thanks . that's what i was thinking cause it said you need atleast 3hrs of peaceful sleep in order for you temp to be accurate . took a test today too and it was a BFN starting to think im out loll but i STILL have faith .

I'm still hoping for you too! :dust:

I had a BFP dream last night for the first time ever! I woke up almost disappointed since it was only a dream, but it felt so real!

I'm sure hoping so! :)

How are you feeling today?

Hi girls, no symptoms to report from me. I haven't got much hope for a bfp for me this mth, only because I can't pin point my ovulation, i think it might have happened on CD19 we BD on CD18 and CD20 so hopefully if it did happen then we managed to catch the egg.
I'm not sure with the Internet cheapies because I never used them with my previous BFPs I've never had any sort if line on them since using, not even an evap so I don't know lol
And with your temps, I have no idea how it all works, so I can't help with that one.

I've never used internet cheapies either. I've only used FRERs. With my DD I used a Wal-Mart Equate brand (not the early response ones, but normal ones that are to be used after the missed period), and I got a very strong + on the day of my missed period. Which I do have an equate in my closet right now, but that's reserved for after a FRER BFP. Call me crazy, but something about the + symbol on it just makes me happy (when most HPTs now only use the parallel line format). Haha!

I think i might go out & get a frer . Cause idk how good the internet ones are . Ive had a headache today & a little bit of lower back cramping . Idk if thats a sign or not .

I think i might go out & get a frer . Cause idk how good the internet ones are . Ive had a headache today & a little bit of lower back cramping . Idk if thats a sign or not .

I was doing some research on the sensitivity of HPTs and came across this:
HPTs hCG Levels and FAQ

I thought it was quite informative. Maybe the kind you have is on there? They have quite the list.

Good link, the ones I have been using aren't on there. They are meant to be 10mIU ones.
I never tested early with my 1st cause I had no idea I was pregnant until around 8 weeks lol and with my 2nd I tested around 12DPO with a FRER and two negatives didn't get BFP until around 16DPO on a FRER.
I'm sick of seeing bfn lol

I've always tested early when I suspected pregnancy, but they were always bfn. And I always got AF the day I tested or the day after. Lol.

Im 10dpo and i tested this morning and got a BFN "/ only reason why i tested is because last night i had a dream that i found out i was pregnant loll and then me and my SO baby danced and after that i was cramping sooooooooo bad like it felt like menstrual cramps but worse and ive never had that happen before unless i was about to start my cycle but its to early for me to start so i know it's not my period .

I honestly think i O'd one CD15 & not 14 CD15 was the day i had the most ovulation pains but FF saids i ovulated CD14 .

How many days until you're scheduled AF?

My hubby had a dream I had twins! Ahhh! Lol and they were both footling breach one was a boy and he didn't see the sex of the 2nd baby before he woke up lol

Whoa! That's a pretty incredible dream for him to have! Have you had any dreams to match? LOL

I know it's insane! I couldn't believe it when he told me this morning. I haven't had any dreams this cycle, or the last one. But on our 2nd cycle I had a dream I was breast feeding a baby girl, it was one of those dreams where you wake up looking for your baby it felt that real lol

How many days until you're scheduled AF?

8 or 9 days idk which one because i dont keep track of them cause they change so much from 32-34 days . so i honestly dont know whats going on really loll .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"