Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

That's fantastic Hun your fiancé got a new job not long til your wedding what you doing for your hen night Hun ? I'm the same symptoms can mean anything it's so hard not to look into symptoms

Just a pub crawl fancy dress! :) excited.
Im kinda hoping things happen In three's... Fiance new job, wedding... Baby!? Ha I can only dream.. :) x

It will happen Hun aww I'm excited for you Hun have a fantastic hen night :)

Something weird just happened.. I'm lying in bed and for some reason just tried to pull my tummy in... I had such a shooting pain from lower left that made me double over in pain... It happened just as my fiance walked into the bedroom and he said "I didn't do anything.." he then said maybe my egg needs room lol.
Anyone else had feeling like that when they pull their tummy in? It's fine now i can pull it in no pain, maybe it was muscle problem?

Congrats, chimmi :) so much to be excited about!!

BFN at 12DPO this morning. Certain I'm out. Just waiting for the spotting to start. Nothing yet, but it's early in the day. Plenty of time for the witch to poke her toe in and ruin my day. I had awful pain in my left side yesterday and woke up with serious pelvic and lower back pain today, so I was kinda hopeful, but that's ok. Onto cycle 3 :)

Anybody else test today?

<3

I didn't test cuz AF showed up! Bummer, but no need to dwell. Will move forward to the next tww.

As sorry to hear that bomma!
I'm certain Af is coming for me soon!

Fx she won't chimmi! It ain't over till she shows her ugly face haha!

14dpo no af but signs she comjng took a test an i swear i see something will upload nw xx

Anyone see a lin x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 12
Can't wait to see what your morning test says, Skye!!!

Chance, when are you going to test again?! I'm so glad that you're having a great time with your brother!

How is everyone else?

AFM: The witch showed up last night, as expected. I had no symptoms that either she or a BFP were going to show up. I'm very optimistic for October, though!!!

My update on the tests still no af got bad pains today an feel so sick maybe she coming x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 12
I'm out. Started spotting late last night, and had a huge temp drop this morning. Witch will fly in on Monday as expected. This is also the first cycle I can ever remember having cramps. On day three of them now; it's awful.

Onto October!!

I'm out. Started spotting late last night, and had a huge temp drop this morning. Witch will fly in on Monday as expected. This is also the first cycle I can ever remember having cramps. On day three of them now; it's awful.

Onto October!!

So sorry that she's going to get you, too. I hope that October will bring our BFPs!

I'm still waiting.for the witch.. CD27 now could be up to CD31..! Hate waiting. My boobs are SO sore having shooting pains now too..!
My skin looks like a greasy spotty teenagers its gross. went on my hen do last night and felt very wet down there but everytime I went to the toilet and wiped there was no blood, just a bit of milky stuff sometimes...

...my temp shot back up .4 this morning. What the heck?? So weird. Still spotting though so I'm sure AF is coming. I also had wicked cramps from 11-13dpo... Never had a menstrual cramp in my life. Why do our bodies decide to go haywire the moment we decide to TTC? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->