Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

Hiya ladies I'm checking in how is everyone today ? I'm ok today I'm 2 DPO the TWW is so long lol I have no symptoms apart from my boobs are tender

I hear you! I feel like I've been tww-ing for a decade, and I'm onuly 7DPO!

I'm okay. Still no sore boobs... by today, I'm walking around wincing and holding them up, hahahahaha... they're THAT bad. But I've squeezed the hell out of them today to check (TMI!), and nothing. Not that I'm complaining ;)

Itching to test, but I'm NOT going to do it. Nope. Not me. No no no. :wacko: God, I wanna pee on something! :rofl:

I'm glad you are ok it's so strange having to test for ovulation now I have ovulated i have nothing to test for it feels like you have forgot to do something ha ha I have to squeeze my boobs just to make sure they are still tender ha ha

I do that! I've been squeezing my boovs coz unusually they hurt at 3DPO but now I'm paranoid that they hurt BECAUSE ive been squeezing them about fifty times a day!

We are in the same boat Hun I'm very surprised my boobs are tender dont worry Hun they won't be hurting because of that

My nipples are so sore and my left boob hurts when I squeese it. I've been having aching shooting pains in my right boob around ov time.
I only ever have sore boobs just before AF..!
Trying not to get my.hopes but and am telling myself it is ov related.. which is a good thing coz maube I don't usually ovulate!? was starting to think i didn't ovulate and then I started taking pregnacare conception vitamins and that cycle I had a positive opk for first time!

I'm the same Hun my boobs only hurt before AF it sounds promising that you have ovulated

I'm the same Hun my boobs only hurt before AF it sounds promising that you have ovulated

Yeah I think even if AF does come then its been a good cycle coz of my positive opk. I know when to expect the next one next cycle. I didn't have a clue before, thought maybe i ov super early or super late. Cheapies were ALL negative all through my cycle. Then i splashed out on digi opk and second time using it was smiley face yay. Was CD16. So not sure if due to digi opk or vitamins !

thanks for the welcome! by DH is gone for a week and it is loooonely! but this is testing week. hoping the days go by quickly! still having a lot of ovary pain on my left and my skin is a bit worse today. what day is everyone testing this week or next?

Hi ladies! Sorry that I've been MIA all weekend, had to do lots of things to get ready for my classroom :)

Tested today and yesterday at 11dpo and 10dpo respectively and got a BFN :( I'm feeling out this month. My positive vibes have gone, because I have relatively no symptoms with the exception of bloat and sore bbs, but those are PMS signs, too. I am due with AF on Wednesday and I'll wait to test.

Hi ladies! I see a lot of you are about to test, approaching 10 dpo :) I will be about 10dpo on Friday (if I calculated everything correctly, based on cm, which I probably didn't :D) and I have been symptom spotting like crazy until I found the great early pregnancy symptoms thread and noticed that most ladies started having symptoms after 10-12 or even 15dpo. After realizing that, I feel like a normal human being again and I am not poking my boobs all the time :) I will wait until 22 Sept, when AF will be late (I hope it will) but will be here to cheer along your BFP brave early testers! Fingers crossed for all of us!

Anyone tested yet?
Ive decided to stop squeezing my boobs every five minutes an wait for AF to show which she will..! Really don't wanna get my hopes up again.
I'm not going to get a bfp this month I just know it. It happens to other people, not me! So back to feeling normal and waiting for my period. Yay

So glad to hear positivity from you, Coco. I certainly needed it!

Chimmi, I tested yesterday and Saturday at 11 and 10 dpo and got BFNs. I won't test again till Wednesday when AF is due.

Chance, how are you?

Skye, just saw your other post, sending hugs!

So glad to hear positivity from you, Coco. I certainly needed it!

Chimmi, I tested yesterday and Saturday at 11 and 10 dpo and got BFNs. I won't test again till Wednesday when AF is due.

Chance, how are you?

Skye, just saw your other post, sending hugs!

Thanks hun 10 dpo an bfn :( feeling very out now af thrusday so bet she shows x

Honestly do think af is comin i got well bad bellyache an just feel like shes coming feel sick two x

Woke up at 5.30 am this morning to pains in my side right above my pubic bone / near right ovary. Kinda felt like strong ovulation pain and a terrible gas pain but gas didn't relief it. Only lasted 5 min max and woke me up from pain.

I remember having this kind of pain happen in the night of 9-10 dpo with DD, it woke me up then too! I got a bfp at 12 dpo back then.

Still a dull aching feeling now and it's noon.
Figured it maybe were my bowels but nope, maybe hungry? nope, won't go away with anything so i think this is really it!

CM check this morning, found some PINK cm in there, a tiny little glob but def pink, never seen pink cm before!!!
Other than that CM is watery mixed with creamy .... so hoping this is it !

I'll test tomorrow.

Woke up at 5.30 am this morning to pains in my side right above my pubic bone / near right ovary. Kinda felt like strong ovulation pain and a terrible gas pain but gas didn't relief it. Only lasted 5 min max and woke me up from pain.

I remember having this kind of pain happen in the night of 9-10 dpo with DD, it woke me up then too! I got a bfp at 12 dpo back then.

Still a dull aching feeling now and it's noon.
Figured it maybe were my bowels but nope, maybe hungry? nope, won't go away with anything so i think this is really it!

CM check this morning, found some PINK cm in there, a tiny little glob but def pink, never seen pink cm before!!!
Other than that CM is watery mixed with creamy .... so hoping this is it !

I'll test tomorrow.

Sounding good hun :) got my fx for you my cm is exactly same as urs xx

Thanks ladies, I was waiting for this pain LOL.... but figured not every pregnancy is the same so I probably won't have it again.. but yep , woke me up from sleep just like with DD!

I can still feel exactly where it was, dull pinchy feeling and it's been 7 hours.

Testing tomorrow with fmu

Hiya ladies how is everyone today ? I'm doing ok today

I'm upset because i put my last ten cycles into FF online and the summary was irregular cycles!! WHAT!? i never would say they are irregular, i get them every month ranging from 29-31 days.. it says its recommended to go to doctor as irregular cycles could be PCOS ..! :/

just tested with a FRER after only holding pee for an hour!
There's a faint line! even lights up when inverted.

:wohoo:

Edit:
ugh you can't see it when uploaded that well :(

Attachments

• 9 dpo frer at 3pm.jpg
    9 dpo frer at 3pm.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 9 dpo frer at 3pm inverted.jpg
    9 dpo frer at 3pm inverted.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 11
Omg how amazing! Congratulations, Lilly. :wohoo: So happy for you!

Can you see it too ? :)
I see it pretty good in the sunlight!

Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back