Yes, I can see it in the normal photo without the edit!!! :wohoo:

So I tested with a cheapie, don't think I see anything, but then maybe I do
Lol take a look for me...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 7
Congrats, Lilly!!! :happydance:

chimmi, I'm not a doctor, obviously, but that doesn't sound like irregular cycles/PCOS to me. Try not to worry too much; I have no idea why FF would say that. :shrug: It's fairly normal for your cycle to vary a day or two!

I caved and tested today at 9DPO with a Target-brand early response test. BFN, as I expected. Thought mayyyyyyyyyyybe I saw a squinter, but I think I just have line-eye! I threw it away and buried it in the trash so I wouldn't go digging for it later :wacko: Bahahhaa. I'm really going to try to wait for AF to come - or not - before I test again. Just had to get it out of my system!

I tossed mine too 2 moms lol. Took one this AM cuz DD woke up super early, stark white bfn. Will hold off a few days, otherwise may become obsessive with it haha!

I'm upset because i put my last ten cycles into FF online and the summary was irregular cycles!! WHAT!? i never would say they are irregular, i get them every month ranging from 29-31 days.. it says its recommended to go to doctor as irregular cycles could be PCOS ..! :/

Try not to worry Hun im not the same days every month lots of things can cause irregular cycles stress etc it doesn't mean you have pcos :flower:

chimmi, I'm not a doctor, obviously, but that doesn't sound like irregular cycles/PCOS to me. Try not to worry too much; I have no idea why FF would say that. :shrug: It's fairly normal for your cycle to vary a day or two!

I caved and tested today at 9DPO with a Target-brand early response test. BFN, as I expected. Thought mayyyyyyyyyyybe I saw a squinter, but I think I just have line-eye! I threw it away and buried it in the trash so I wouldn't go digging for it later :wacko: Bahahhaa. I'm really going to try to wait for AF to come - or not - before I test again. Just had to get it out of my system!

I'm sorry Hun there is still a chance you can get your bfp it is so frustrating waiting 2 weeks to see that line

Thanks for the reassurance.. I've never been worried about the length of my cycles or anything so was a bit shocked when it said that!

I'm sorry Hun there is still a chance you can get your bfp it is so frustrating waiting 2 weeks to see that line

Thank you <3 9DPO is still pretty early, I know, so I'm trying not to be negative about it. Still feeling pretty out this cycle, but you never know! No hint of AF yet... There have been cycles where I've started spotting 9DPO, so... Still some hope :)

How are you ladies doing today? Sorry I've been pretty MIA setting up my classroom. I'm hoping everything slows down soon.

Tested this morning and a stark white BFN on an IC at 13dpo. I really hope that either AF shows up tomorrow or something shows up on a test before I go crazy! I think I'll wait to see if AF comes tomorrow or not, because I don't want to waste my last test and it's an FRER, lol.

How are you ladies doing today? Sorry I've been pretty MIA setting up my classroom. I'm hoping everything slows down soon.

Tested this morning and a stark white BFN on an IC at 13dpo. I really hope that either AF shows up tomorrow or something shows up on a test before I go crazy! I think I'll wait to see if AF comes tomorrow or not, because I don't want to waste my last test and it's an FRER, lol.

An 12dpo am hopein af comes tomorrow or friday as ny test are so white with a bfn :( i got pain in lower side ab feel so sick feel werid so af could be on her way xx

10DPO here. Testing BFN yesterday, and not feeling too hopeful... swollen, painful boobs just like AF is coming. Did start a lot later this cycle, which was weird, but it feels like the usual PMS rubbish. Not entirely hopeless, I guess, but let's just say the hope's not flying high. But that's okay. Onward and upward!

Hello everyone! Haven't been here for a while.

How is everyone doing?

I am CD23, probably 8-9 dpo and trying hard not to symptom spot.
Congrats on the positive Lilly!!!! That's great news!

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been on in a while I've been with busy spending time with my brother who's come back from Afghan.

How are you lovely ladies?

I'm okay, I think 9 or ten DPO? I tested yesterday morning with a cheapie and got a BFN. I've not had any symptoms other than have horrendous head aches but I think that's due to my glasses breaking and not been able to wear them. I hope you're all great, I hope to everyone that this is your month and my fingers are crossed tightly for you all.

SUGAR - How are things, babe?

TORI - I hope schools treating you good! Hope you've not been too busy!

2moms2be - How are things? Any more symptoms?

FAIRY - How your TWW going? :haha: awful isn't!

COCO - How're you, sweetie?

Everyone else, how are you? How many days PO are you, any symptoms?

Xxxxxxxx

***Sorry guys I'm on my iPhone, any incorrect grammar or punctuation will be amended tomorrow! This phone types what it wants!

Oh I'm 10DPO, just checked my ticker! :wohoo: I'm excited to try again if I'm not lucky enough this cycle!

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been on in a while I've been with busy spending time with my brother who's come back from Afghan.

I'm okay, I think 9 or ten DPO? I tested yesterday morning with a cheapie and got a BFN. I've not had any symptoms other than have horrendous head aches but I think that's due to my glasses breaking and not been able to wear them. I hope you're all great, I hope to everyone that this is your month and my fingers are crossed tightly for you all.

Xxxxxxxx

***Sorry guys I'm on my iPhone, any incorrect grammar or punctuation will be amended tomorrow! This phone types what it wants!

Hiya Hun how are you ? I'm doing ok the only symptom is tender boobs nothing else i have vivid dreams too every night this week lol this waiting is driving me crazy lol

Xxxxxxxx

Hiya Hun how are you ? I'm doing ok the only symptom is tender boobs nothing else i have vivid dreams too every night this week lol this waiting is driving me crazy lol

Ah honey, it drives you mad doesn't! How many days are you now, past ovulation? I'm great although I do think I'm out this month. I had some really bad back pain the other day, but I don't know. That's great I hope you start been sick start having bad cramps :haha: I feel mean wishing that upon you BUTTTTT that's what we want! Keeping my fingers crossed for you :happydance:

Thank you hun I'm 6 DPO aww bless you are not out yet Hun don't give up I would love more symptom spotting lol

I'm 7DPO and still have sore boobs (for a week now) had weird dreams..! Cone out in spots, had heacahes and feel sick every now and then..
All sounds promising BUT I had all these symptoms before and then got AF so whatevs :shrug:
Just waiting.on AF now!
My hen do Saturday night and fiance just got accepted for a new job so exciting times!

Anyone testing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->