Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

I think I may have ovulated late last night as had a + opk Friday night and yesterday all day plus really bad ovulation pain last night and lots of ewcm!
Doing an opk soon , hoping its negative

That's awesome, Chance!!! KMFX for you!!!

Still in the TWW here, getting antsy, but only 6 days left till I'll probably start testing on 10dpo. Boobs are hurting and lower back is sore, still, but still feeling pretty optimistic.

September is our month, ladies!!!

Thanks Tori!
Wow, sounds promising! My fingers are crosses for you!! I hope this is our month :winkwink: I'm feeling very positive, not only for me, but for your ladies too!

I think I may have ovulated late last night as had a + opk Friday night and yesterday all day plus really bad ovulation pain last night and lots of ewcm!
Doing an opk soon , hoping its negative

Let us know the outcome of your OPK, hun!

In the space of 24 hours I've gone from getting my first high to a peak this morning! :saywhat:

We didn't bed last night because we were too tired but we DTD this morning! Hopefully I've not missed!

Hi Hun wow that's quick you got your peak a day after high fertility if you DTD this morning you will be ok I'm CD 13 still on high fertility

I hope you get your high soon, sweetie. Have you used the monitor for all of your pregnancies? Xx

Thank you Hun I hope it comes tomorrow lol I used the monitor when I was trying for my youngest I can't remember how long I was on high fertility last time lol

How long did it take to conceive with your youngest? Haha, it'll come! My fingers are crossed for your peak to arrive tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

How long did it take to conceive with your youngest? Haha, it'll come! My fingers are crossed for your peak to arrive tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you it took me 4 months to conceive my youngest I tried 3 months with no success so I bought the fertility monitor used it once & got my bfp I was happy the monitor really helped me :)

Wow that's brilliant. Hope it works as quick for you this time round! You know the peak status? Does the mean I'm ready to ovulate/ovulating or does it mean it's the best time for me to bed? I'm confused because OPKS are showing up negative!

The peak status means you are ovulating its the best time to bed Hun did u do a opk yesterday ?

Yeah hun, I've been doing them all week. All been negative!? It's my first month using the monitor so I guess it may not be accurate as it's still getting to know me?

We're the opk digital ? Hun I'm using digital opk as well as the monitor
Don't worry Hun the monitor will help you if it trying to get to know your cycle your doing everything right Hun

Thanks, Hun! No I'm not using the digital although I think I'll will start using them. Thank you for your guidance!

OPK was negative this morning so I am thinking I ovulated last night around 11pm as that's when I had the worse ovulation pain. (had it from 7pm-2am or so)
DTD this morning so hoping to catch that eggy

I'm glad I could you help hun I'm here if you need any more info I would use digital one Hun they are more clear you know where you stand with them I have always used digital opk keep me posted Hun how you are getting on with the monitor :)

OPK was negative this morning so I am thinking I ovulated last night around 11pm as that's when I had the worse ovulation pain. (had it from 7pm-2am or so)
DTD this morning so hoping to catch that eggy
Great! My fingers are crossed for you!

I'm glad I could you help hun I'm here if you need any more info I would use digital one Hun they are more clear you know where you stand with them I have always used digital opk keep me posted Hun how you are getting on with the monitor :)

Thank you so much! I've just ordered some, so if I don't succeed this month I will use them next month.
I will do, honey. We DTD this morning, but my husband has just told me he didn't finish because the lube put him off (he told me he had finished!)
If we DTD tonight have I still got a chance? :nope:

Yeah Hun if you DTD tonight you will still have a chance good luck Hun

yeah the egg lives for 12-24 hrs after you ovulate :)

AND sperm can live up to 5 days inside your fallopian tube in favorable conditions (if you have EWCM).

AND sperm can live up to 5 days inside your fallopian tube in favorable conditions (if you have EWCM).

Thank you lovely, ladies!

Thank you Lilly for that information. I wasn't aware of that! :wohoo:

Thank you lovely, ladies!

Thank you Lilly for that information. I wasn't aware of that! :wohoo:

Are you having any ovulation signs such as EWCM /ovulation pain etc?

My FF confirmed I ovulated yesterday with the OPK Method Watch since I don't temp.
So I ovulated late last night, DTD this AM and DTD 2 and 3 days ago.. so we should be OK since we only DTD ONCE with DD, 3 or 4 days before ovulation!

Hi Ladies :)
May I join? CD 12 today. This is my second month trying and I am only tracking CM. Good luck to all of you! Let's hope this month will be filled with positives :dust:

I don't notice any ovulation pain if I have any, and I don't ever have EWCM. I use Ovulation sticks and CBFM. I've not been getting positives on OPK but today I got my peak on the monitor after only getting one high yesterday! I don't know what's going on!!? Just trying to bed as much as I can, I'm using Pre Seed too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->