• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing IVF in Newcastle?

hi girls?

how is everyone???
our next app is 2/7 xxx

hello :wave: we're just plodding along our nexxt appointment is June 19th

Morning Ladies

glad to here you all having appointments coming up in the very near future! :happydance:

AFM, in the 2ww at the moment and have OTD on Wednesday so starting to get nerve racking now starting to doubt that its worked after being so positive till now! xx

Sandy- how are you Feeling?
I would have caved in my now- your very determined girl.
Got everything crossed or you xxx

I'm feeling good well i was till this morning as got slight jabbing pain in my pelvic area but got sore bbs which i have never had with my other cycles so hoping its a good sign. I haven't been tempted to test till today but thinking I've got this far might as well wait for Official results xx

You're stronger than me I would have caved by now as well! Fingers crossed x

Go in for results. Get bloods done in the morning then results after 4pm xx

Thanks Ladies, Feeling a little less positive today tho as my boobs are no longer sore and (TMI Alert) also had a bit of old blood when i wiped last night and a bit of cramping so had a little cry and now thinking it hasn't worked guess all will be clear tomorrow :hugs: xx

:hugs: lovely. I really hope this is it! My friend had a bit if old blood and cramping and is now 21 weeks. Xxx

Hey Sandy I hope you got some good news today xxx

Unfortunately not it's a bfn for me. I'll have my wtf appt in 6 weeks and go from there once again xx

gutted for you hun.
whats next?
hope your doing ok xxx

Thanks Ladies I'm doing ok. Had a good cry and everything last night and pulling myself together. Will get an appt within the next 6 weeks from the clinic to discuss what happened and when I'm starting the next cycle which is normally straight away. so going to enjoy some quality time with DH. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->