Anyone doing IVF in Newcastle?

The smaller ones are ok it's the bigger ones that are stiff lol xxx

Is that to get the necessary meds into the syringe? xx

No to push the meds in. It's a nightmare xxx

I'm getting confused here :wacko: doesn't take much!

Right previously I've had the insulin needles for taking buserelin and you used that for extracting the meds from the vial and also injected with that needle. With menopus i used the syringe with the large needle with the green bottom to extract and mix the meds then transfered to the smaller needle to inject into my stomach. I'm assuming these are the same as the ones I've used previously for menopur and use the large one to extract the meds from the vials and then use the smaller one to inject the meds into my stomach is this correct? Sorry no one mentioned anything at the clinic with me already doing previous cycles xx

It's still the same but they have changed to pink for mixing and yellow to inject. That have different syringes too and they are the problem. They don't feel as sturdy as the other ones and the needles don't feel as secure either. Xxx
https://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g422/lilllunn/CE8FB83B-DEB5-4A5C-BDC6-2696D8023049-2542-000002EC4A1AA5AD_zpsebfde964.jpg

Yeah they are the ones I've got! So not looking forward to using them xx

Ok ish lol. They couldn't see any follies so did bloods and they came back fine so I'm to carry on and go back next Wednesday :) xxx

How long have you been stimming for and is there any on the other ovary? xx

I've been stimming since Saturday so she said it was still early. I've had the same pain as last time so I'm not to worried. She couldn't see the other ovary either lol xxx

Yeah it's still early got plenty time to grow as once the meds are in your system apparently they grow 1-2mm everyday so i wouldn't worry xx

Dont know if im just gettin too far ahead of myself here girls but period was due yesterday its nt showed im normally stop on the day. There was a little browny coloured blood earlier on but no more since .hopefully good signs my first appointment at cfl is actually tomorrow seeing as its now monday ... hmm spooky? Ill let u all know if anything changes ... hows everyone else ?xx

Well I've definitely learnt that nothing is impossible in this whole world of IVF but could be the stress/excitment/ hope of the appt tomorrow that could be the reason for late AF but as i said nothing is impossible. Good luck keep us updated with how it goes tomorrow :hugs: xx

Well just got back from my appointment girls turns out im still 4 years to young to start any treatment so iv to go back in 6 months as they r tryin t get the age reduced from 23 and they say 6 mobths should be max it takes as they have a meeting with board next week ... but adleast we found out that once the age has been reduced ivf is the form of treatment we will be undergoing ... if the fail to get the age reduced then cfl will be asking the board for special permission seeing as my partner is infertile due to a double hernia when less then a year old ... bit of a set back but still also iv a blood tests in 2 weeks and my partner has another sperm sample to undergo the same day xx

19yr, Sorry to hear you have to wait at least 6 months but sounds like you have a plan in place for then and you now know what you will be going through so can look to getting your body ready to undergo IVF as i can tell you it's no picnic!!!! Any questions in the meantime i'm sure we can help you with let us know :hugs: xx

Hi I hope your all well.
I had my op for EC on Friday and we got 7 eggs and 6 fertilised :happydance: I find out tomorrow when they get out back in! Xxx

Mossip, how you doing great news on the EC. I take it you have had transfer since how did everything go? Sorry i haven't asked earlier just been away for a week and had no signal so haven't been able to log on. hope you are doing well :hugs: xx

I'm good Hun. I had a 10 cell embryo transferred last Monday :happydance: no frosties though. So fingers crossed this works :) EC went well. They found my left ovary up high (in line with my right) hiding behind my uterus! With 3 follies :)

How you doing? When do you go back? Xxx

Wow you are PUPO congratulations :wohoo: when is your OTD? Will you be testing early?

I started the buserelin last saturday and in for a scan on 27th looking to start stimms on 28th xx

Bloods on Friday but I'm defo not testing early! I'm far to scared for that :haha:

Ohh you'll be stimming soon :happydance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->