anyone due around june 23 rd 2013

Yoshy, if you have someone in the states who can ship it to you check out Old Navy's website! they have mat jeans on sale super cheap! I am ordering some sweaters from them and a zip up hoodie this weekend after DH gets paid. they have those colored jean leggings on sale for 12$ right now which is awesome! (we have military post office box here so we can get things shipped to us easily thank goodness)

I'm not sure I have anyone coming from the states anytime soon... my grandmother's coming from England on Thursday (although it's too late to have anything shipped to her, since it'll cost an extra £10 or something like that to get next day shipping from Marks and Spencers (where I'd also be happy to get stuff from...).

I may talk to my aunt and see if I can have some stuff shipped to her for when she comes during her Christmas break...

Had my first OB appt this morning. Years the beautiful heart beat and felt baby move!! Amazing!!

i had my appointment as well. we heard the heartbeat, saw baby wiggling about so much, and got the all clear as far as visual goes on chromosomal abnormalities. :thumbup: our picture this week sucked...i was hoping for a profile with a nub shot...no such luck. i got a spine shot :dohh: can't see a darn thing!

Welcome to the second trimester ladies!!! How's everyone feeling?

feeling great !! Im actually more around at the second trimester threads hehe! :D what about u? hows everything?

I'm finally feeling human. I feel really great! Other then this ever expanding belly I'd likely forget half the time that I'm pregnant!! Just in time for the holidays which is great!!

I'm still suffering from really bad Rhinitis of Pregnancy, but other than that I'm feeling good.

It's a shame the rhinitis is so bad, cuz it's stopping me from sleeping too...

I finally bought my first maternity clothes yesterday, and wearing them today :D

Maybe we should move this thread over to the 2nd tri forum next week...

I'm still suffering from really bad Rhinitis of Pregnancy, but other than that I'm feeling good.

It's a shame the rhinitis is so bad, cuz it's stopping me from sleeping too...

I finally bought my first maternity clothes yesterday, and wearing them today :D

Maybe we should move this thread over to the 2nd tri forum next week...

OMG!! I was just gonna ask if anyone else is suffering from this too. I didnt know what it was called. I just thought I was having a really bad time with a cold. This is crazy! This is the first time I have ever dealt with it but it definitely makes sense, elevated estrogen levels increase mucus in the nose because I have noticed a major increase of breast tenderness too, which is Im sure related to elevated estrogen levels too.

I had strep last week and just thought the antibiotic wasnt working.

Interesting... I didn't realise the breast tenderness was also related... I assumed that was just normal pregnancy tenderness...

Now that I am over the plague I managed to catch this week (bacterial infection and a mild form of the flu(yes i got a flu shot and still got it -_-) ) I am feeling pretty good. A lot of the tiredness has waned for me. We were gone for 12 hours today, 6 of which was in the car, and I managed to stay awake nearly the whole ride. I do however have a new complaint...Lower abdomen soreness! :wacko: It feels like i have been punch or kicked in the stomach right where I can feel my uterus. It is really painful...so painful in fact that i refused :sex: with OH tonight because I felt I just couldn't do it for soreness :nope: hopefully this get's better and it is just baby stretching out it's new home.

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm due June 28th w/ our first baby after trying since May 2011 we finally had our first ever BFP in October after successful IVF. I've been looking for a group to join that had due date around the end of June. And it looks like most of you do! Hope it's not too late to join in! :flower:

Now that I am over the plague I managed to catch this week (bacterial infection and a mild form of the flu(yes i got a flu shot and still got it -_-) ) I am feeling pretty good. A lot of the tiredness has waned for me. We were gone for 12 hours today, 6 of which was in the car, and I managed to stay awake nearly the whole ride. I do however have a new complaint...Lower abdomen soreness! :wacko: It feels like i have been punch or kicked in the stomach right where I can feel my uterus. It is really painful...so painful in fact that i refused :sex: with OH tonight because I felt I just couldn't do it for soreness :nope: hopefully this get's better and it is just baby stretching out it's new home.

https://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/Euler5853/Get%20Well%20Soon/TEAPOT11010.gif

https://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s389/woolie3/754V578_zpsfb11984d.gif t84! :)

Has anyone experienced spotting after sex? I just had this happen. It scared me to death so I called the dr. But they said as long as I wasn't cramping and the bleeding didn't progress to more it was just aggravation to my cervix that caused the spotting. So now DH is in time out for a few days. :haha:

Mrs. Mabrey - I just had that feeling too. Chopped it up to being round ligament pain and a good sign that my baby is growing. Hope you feel better!

girls lets move to the second trimester!!! lol btw theres a thread called "anyone due june 21st" it attracted me cause it reminds me of this one.;.

however, just realized we dont have to move lool this is "bump buddies" thread :doh:

wohoo for second tri! saw baby today, sleeping away much to my dismay. I drank a cup of coffee right before my appointment in hope that it would wake up! they tried to see the gender today but couldn't see anything because of the imbilical cord being tucked between babies legs... bummer.

Awww, sorry you didn't get to find out yet Mrs. Mabrey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->