• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone due August 2011?

@neffie - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Stay strong hun. Hugs

hi ladies :) just got my first :bfp: today, and EDD should be around 8.26. this one was a happy surprise, but i'm also a little shocked and terrified! i think i am about 4+4. waiting for a call back from my dr to make an appointment tomorrow to go in... but got a quick positive this morning, so that has to be a good sign, right??

symptoms include super tired and crying at everything, plus weird crampiness (somewhat like af but just different...more like pressure).

Bnt- congrats! We have the same due date (as of now) I go to the Drs. in 3.5 weeks.

Shanna-what's the pencil test? How does it work? I know the ring test, but not the pencil test.

Yesterday, I was feeling good all day which made me nervous. 9pm came along and I felt exhausted. I tried to go to bed at 10, but felt sick. Ended up puking and feeling sick for an hr. and a half. Didn't get to sleep until 11:30pm :sick:
Today, again I was tired, but felt fine. Tonight, I'm really tired. I don't like feeling good though...worries me.
But I have to stay positive right? :happydance:

Dimples: Do not worry if your symptoms come and go that is completely normal!

HI APRIL!!!!!!!

I have been ok today. Very tired and heart burn that will not go away its like I swallowed fire. :shrug: Not 2 many cramps so that makes me happy I always get nervous with that even tho I kno it is normal. I hope that I will be able to have a good nights sleep tonight. I have not had a good night sleep in a few days but I am hoping that is because I was on vacation and not in my bed! Fingers crossed that was the reason! I loveee sleeping and I am always able to take naps at home and I could not fall asleep for a nap or well at night on vacation!
Ok have some grading to do but would be happy 2 chat as I grade i anyone is on!

Hi and CONGRATS to all the new people :) @ PR&TR you can go to walgreens or order it online but there is this think called intella gender "boy or Girl" it's about $34 and at10 weeks it can predict the sex of the baby it is about 98% right....
The pencil test it where you take a number2 pencil and take a needle and thread and poke a hole through the eraser. you hold the pencil by the string that you ran through the top and remove the needle. Have someone hold the pencil by the string just about an inch over your belly and it will start to move.. If it makes a circle its a girl and if it swings back and fourth its a boy I have not EVER known someone it was wrong on even when the US said the baby was a boy and the test said it was a girl the test was right... it was weird not that is has never been wrong but i just don't personally know anyone!

@ addie are you far from home? Hope your having a good vacation!

Shannalyn: I am back home now and very happy 2 be. I hope I get a good nts rest I am going to see the Christmas Spectacular tomorrow in NYC so i need to rest up so I do not fall asleep during it. :haha:

Heyyy! I've been bleeding so Not sure if I'm gonna make it, but if so I'm due 8/21 2 days after my bday. I hope everyone has a healthy 9 months!

Welcome ladies!!! Big congrats!!!!!

Mrs Random we are due on the same date!!

Sorry to be so blunt girls but my tits are on fire. Anyone else dealing with this? I just know they're 'growing' again. Ouch.

Also nauseated as hell. It doesn't help that I'm also hungry... but I can't eat because of the nausea. The sickness will go by about 8am so I'll be ravenous by the time OH comes home from work. He's bringing me a chicken apparently :rofl:

Hi there, Shannalyn I am due at the same time as you! 18th of August 2011. This is my first pregnancy.

I had an early dating scan just yesterday and we got to see our little blob... make that TWO little blobs! We are having twins apparently! such a big shock but we are so so happy and feel very blessed! One of our babies had a heart beat, but the other didn't. The ultrasound tech said this was very normal because usually you dont see a heart beat at all until later. Go back in 2 weeks for another scant o check the hearts are both beating away.

How are you feeling now? I have started having morning sickness (make that all day sickness) and feel dreadful!

xoxo

Can you guys send some good thoughts to my friend? She had to have a c-section today, her cervix was short (and other factors) and her twin daughters were born at 23 weeks gestation. They're in NICU, red, wriggly and seem to be doing ok so far. They are miracle IVF babies x

sequeena: Sorry to hear about your BB mine just hurt but are not on fire. My heart burn feel like I swallowed fire tho.

OK so I came home from vacation and my cat was ripping up carpet so my hubby put suitcase on the spot she was destroying. I get up and trip over the suitcase and FALL!!!!!! Do you think I could have done some damage by falling?? I didn't get hurt and did not fall on my stomach. I am just nervous.

Hi all,

I've not had dating scan yet, but doctor predicted due date of 30th August 2011 :)

xx

Addie where in Jersey are you from? I grew up there! :) I went to see Christmas Spectacular when I was little...loved it! Have you gone to the Macy's parade on Thanksgiving? I went once....crazy crowd, but so much fun! I am sure since you didn't land on your belly you should be fine. But I understand why that would be a bit scary...I suppose you moved the suitcase? :)

Hi Dimples! I live an hour and 20 minutes from the city. Central NJ. I have seen the parade but I was younger. I am excited I have been to many shows but no Christmas shows till now. That is a tradition I want to have when our children are 5 and up so they remember it. Every year going to see a xmas show!

How was your day? I was so happy I was able to sleep better in my own bed but still woke up a few times. My mom told me she fell off a bus when she was 8 months pregnant with my oldest brother so I should not worry bc nothing happened to him (I told her are u sure nothing happened lol hes a bit odd) :haha: JK he is great!

What a great tradition that will be! We went to the city every year at Xmas time...we saw the windows at Macy's, walked around Rockafeller Center...LOVED IT!!!
I grew up in Paterson, NJ. I remember seeing Santa driving a Limo...we thought that was the best sight ever! Hope you had fun!

Hope you are all having a great Holiday! @ TTC - Congrats... How far along are you??? That does sometimes happen. Try not to stress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->