• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone due August 2011?

hi all - i'm due aug 2nd, yay for august babies!
My birthday is aug 7th and I love having a summer birthday x

sounds like everyone has been dong well..... I feel like crap but still no real symptoms. @ Welshie - your pic where did you take that? The reason I ask is b/c I have that same photo from when I was at Disney world last summer. I will try to find it and pist it I think It was one of the boat rides :)

Hi yes it was from the boat ride at magic kingdom, we just got
married there oct 1st. X

Due August 18th here! I'm a little dreading the Las Vegas summer while being all big and pudgy, but aww, a summer baby. :)

@ welshie - That is great... I was there in january and that was one of my fav rides. I also liked the 4D mickey movie... I bet your wedding was beautiful. Do you have pics (facebook or myspace)?? I knew I had seen that pic before mine is just a little more up close! We are going back from May 29th through June 4th. I should be 30 weeks (if all works out) So did you go to all the parks or just the magic kingdom?

@ Vegas - My Dad lives in Pahrump I thinks thats just over the mountain from you. There is a plus side to living in vegas THE FOOD THERE IS AMAZING!!!

Hi ladies,
Thankfully I have had a really busy weekend...two family Xmas parties to keep me occupied from thinking about my results. It's 8pm Sunday night...just sleep to go, which will be easy for me tonight! I will share my results tomorrow with you ladies.
Congrats to all the new ladies who joined!
Some of my symptoms:
The fatigue is constant! This weekend has been overly exhausting for me.
Nausea comes and goes throughout the day/evening...sometimes to the point of puking
I am really bloated...My belly is hard to hide!
I swear I have felt some tingling in my breasts, strange feeling
The other thing is I forget everything, and everything I say comes out wrong!
My sense of smell is insane!
The veins in my hands and arms are bright blue.

Enjoy your week everyone!!!!

:hugs:

Hey ladies ...... question??
How do you get the ticker at the bottom of your page to stay there???
Or do you have to paste the code in every time?
Thanks xxxx
https://www.babyandbump.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Hi everyone. My doctor called and said my blood levels were a 90 at 13 dpo so he said I am pregnant and levels are great. I am freaking out a bit because last night I was cooking and the water poured over an turned out the flame and I didn't turn off the burner bc the flame was out and I forgot....No alarms went off so I am guessing it is just gas. Do you think it cuda harmed my pregnancy????
I'm sure you'll be fine. Just air out the house

So when are you all thinking of saying something at work?
I've been working on a somewhat stressful project (last week) and on the last day, Friday, is when I found out I was pregnant. Made me feel bad about all the stress I was enduring the few days leading up to that knowing now what my body was going through............

Hi ladies,
Thankfully I have had a really busy weekend...two family Xmas parties to keep me occupied from thinking about my results. It's 8pm Sunday night...just sleep to go, which will be easy for me tonight! I will share my results tomorrow with you ladies.
Congrats to all the new ladies who joined!
Some of my symptoms:
The fatigue is constant! This weekend has been overly exhausting for me.
Nausea comes and goes throughout the day/evening...sometimes to the point of puking
I am really bloated...My belly is hard to hide!
I swear I have felt some tingling in my breasts, strange feeling
The other thing is I forget everything, and everything I say comes out wrong!
My sense of smell is insane!
The veins in my hands and arms are bright blue.

Enjoy your week everyone!!!!

:hugs:
good luck with the results :hugs:

Hi Shanylynn

Congrats to you all, im due Aug 20th with first baby, sooooooooo excited..im from Ireland, my story is a little different. I got married in sept to my wonderful hubby, we had been together 7 years, i came offf the pill in july, we were "kind of" trying but werent pancking, we thought if nothng happened before xmas we could try more next year. The on nov 25th my hubby was diagnosed with leukimia, to our shock, we thought he was low in iron, so hes going thru chem at the minute, he finishes it today, we had been told that he may be left sterile after chemo, so we opted to go to sperm bank "twicE" just to be sure ans we thoug we would try in 2 years time when he recovers. And low and behold, i missed my period and thougt it was down to stress of my hubs news, so i went to doc to get my bloods done and he tole me i was pregnant......couldnt be more happy and my hubby is thrilled, it really perked him up.....so im hoping everything will go well with my pregnancy,i will be under alot of stress with my hubby etc, i see this as a little miracle, and im praying each day that my hubby will get better......Just wanted to share this with everyone and i wish each and everyone of you all the best, im really scared, worried, im trying to takw care of myself as much as possible but my husband illness is very damanding too, so please god we will all be ok.

Thanks & good luck

Congrats! Aoibnee thanks for sharing your story! It is inspirational! Of course terrible about your hubby but great you were able to get pregnant. Glad to hear he is done with chemo. That would be very hard to take proper chemo precautions while pregnant and caring for him. I hope that the chemo works properly and you are both able to enjoy your pregnancy and LO soon!

Hi everyone I am due on the 5 August. First baby but had a miscarriage with unexpected baby in June. I am 40 years old and live in Durban, South Africa. I am 7 weeks and go for our first scan on the 29 December. I have very sore boobs, slight m/sickness, already putting on weight snd eating non stop !!

Hi ladies

I got my BFP last Saturday 11th Dec and am exactly 5 weeks tomorrow. Seeing my doctor tomorrow for the first time and looking forward to it. EDD is 23/08/11 according to online calculators.

I'm quite tired, my boobs feel a lot heavier and a little bit sore and I have a few pulsing sensations in my lower abdomen and have had some lower back pain but otherwise no symptoms. I don't really feel pregnant at the moment and really want to do another test just to make sure I haven't made a mistake! (I did 4 on 11th, 3 FR and one digital which all confirmed the positive so I know there isn't a mistake). Problem is, I can't really get into town because of the snow. Think I just want to see a stronger line on a test now my HCG levels should have increased.

Anyway, I know I am pregnant, and my period hads't showed (its never ever been late) so I am just being silly. This is the first time I have ever been pregnant and it wasn't planned so I think I am just worried something will go wrong.

Right, worried moan over!!

Congratulations to everyone else in here - will be nice to have some ladies to share the next 8 months with as none of my friends are pregnant or have babies yet.

Niya x

Symptoms: I am waking up all night, sore BB’s, cramping, back ach, feeling sick in the morning without getting sick, tired but hard time sleeping. It is so worth it tho! I am so happy to be pregnant so any symptoms are ok with me, just would like to have a fun one like cravings. Anyone else tired but having a hard time sleeping. I can’t wait to hear from my doctor and know that my levels doubled or maybe even tripled!!!

Dimples: I have a belly 2! I like it tho but cant wait till I have a belly because of baby.

Miss: Welcome and congrats! Do not stress. Like my aunt told me yesterday why worry about something that didn't happen. I was so worried that something would go wrong but nothing has so why should I worry at this point. It's hard not to tho but I am trying as hard as I can!

Hi Shanylynn

Congrats to you all, im due Aug 20th with first baby, sooooooooo excited..im from Ireland, my story is a little different. I got married in sept to my wonderful hubby, we had been together 7 years, i came offf the pill in july, we were "kind of" trying but werent pancking, we thought if nothng happened before xmas we could try more next year. The on nov 25th my hubby was diagnosed with leukimia, to our shock, we thought he was low in iron, so hes going thru chem at the minute, he finishes it today, we had been told that he may be left sterile after chemo, so we opted to go to sperm bank "twicE" just to be sure ans we thoug we would try in 2 years time when he recovers. And low and behold, i missed my period and thougt it was down to stress of my hubs news, so i went to doc to get my bloods done and he tole me i was pregnant......couldnt be more happy and my hubby is thrilled, it really perked him up.....so im hoping everything will go well with my pregnancy,i will be under alot of stress with my hubby etc, i see this as a little miracle, and im praying each day that my hubby will get better......Just wanted to share this with everyone and i wish each and everyone of you all the best, im really scared, worried, im trying to takw care of myself as much as possible but my husband illness is very damanding too, so please god we will all be ok.

Thanks & good luck
What a great story congratulations on the baby and I hope all goes well with baby and hubby :hugs:

Rev: What a great story! Congrats! :thumbup:

My doctor called me and he said my HGC levels more than doubled they trippeled! I am so happy and much more relaxed! I can not wait to see the baby at our appointment on the 30th. Ok getting ready for a family party will talk more to you ladies later!!!!

Addie-that's great news...do you know what the #s were?

I got my 2nd blood results today...1rst reading was on 4w3d: HCG 69 Progesterone: 21.5
Saturday 4w5d: 165 So they more than doubled, but the nurse said they were still low. Dr. was still fine with it b/c they #s did what they were supposed to. I might just be earlier in my pregnancy than my LMP says I am. Wish they were higher though...

Dimples: Your numbers doubled that is all that matters!!!! I had HCG of over 370 forgot the actual number. They trippeled so I am nervous that maybe it is twins :shrug: As long as your numbers doubled thats great!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->