anyone due August 2011?

For anyone interested there's a huge update on my friend's twins in my pregnancy journal :)

Well, I have been nervous since I found out at 3 weeks, but I made it over my "AF arrival day" yesterday and I guess after 7 positive tests and no AF I really am going to have a baby! My dr appt is for January 3, but until then I have an EDD of August 30. :happydance:

To all the other August mama's, I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed and Merry Christmas!

congrats creativemama! I know it can be kind of tricky finding out so soon and then secretly wondering if AF is going to arrive as usual. I found out pretty early, too, but so far so good EDD Aug 21st. I have an appointment on Jan. 4, so hopefully we will both have scan pics to share! Marry Christmas! :)

Hi all,

I am sick ( a cold ) I am guessing I can not take anything for this? I do not want to risk medication in the 1st trimester so what should I do. Anyone know any other ways to get rid of a cold???

Hey everyone! Congratulations to everyone on their BFP's. We just got our BFP on Thursday and am 5 weeks.

Very excited/nervous, trying not to get to over excited at the moment as this is the first time for us and am so worried about something going wrong. Anybody else have all these fears?!

hey, im 5 weeks +1 day today. im the same as you. im really excited, ive told everyone but theres still something in the back of my mind saying that something could go wrong so dont get your hopes up. ive spoken to my partner and mother about it and they have just told me to think positive and put them thoughts aside otherwise i will worry myself! your probs due around the same date as me :) hope all is well, take care xx :cloud9:

:wave: Hi ladies!

I'm due 11th August with our second bubs :cloud9: Got our first scan at 10 weeks on the 12th Jan...cannot wait!! :)

Morning Sickness is horrendous, I managed to skip it whilst pregnant with my son so its a huge shock to the system..wow! xx

Hi all,

I am sick ( a cold ) I am guessing I can not take anything for this? I do not want to risk medication in the 1st trimester so what should I do. Anyone know any other ways to get rid of a cold???

Hi Addie,

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I have a cold too, but i've been told I'm only allowed paracetamol and to try drinking hot water with lemon juice and honey. I know it's not brilliant but apparently that's all we are allowed :( . I've got one of those menthol nose stick things as well that clears your airways when you inhale which is quite good.

hope it helps!

Trina x

Thought I'd jump on here and say hi :) :)

I'm 6weeks 5 days so am due Aug 14th with my first lil nugget, had an early scan today - surreal!

Hope to talk to you all soon! Happy Xmas August Ladies & Bubs xx

Hi to the newbies on here! :wave:
So, I haven't gotten sick in two days...all I feel is exhausted, some tingling in my boobs, and a backache. I almost wish I felt sick everyday...makes me nervous! My scan is January 13...seems so far away!!!
Did anyone else get HCG levels taken? If so, how far along were you and what were your #s?

Addie-how did you like the Christmas Spectacular? I am sorry you aren't feeling good. I would call your Dr. I remember taking Mucinx-D but I don't know if that was Second trimester....2nd trimester you can take sudafed too. But I suppose that doesn't help now :shrug:

Merry Christmas!!!

Hi all hope you're all doing ok!

I just watched a home birth movie and am now shaking!!! OH laughing at me! :haha:

Oh, am not feeling sick woohoo!!!!!

Dimples - I had 3 HCG blood work done the 1st test was right at 4 weeks and the HCG was 238 in the range of 4-5 weeks. Then I had 2nd on 4 weeks 3 days and that was 1095 and finally I had a 3rd HCG test on 5 weeks 3 days and it was over 9000 and again was between 5-6 weeks :) so I've recieved calls back from the nurse that said they looked great!!! I have my 1st scan on Tuesday!!!!! So excited!!!!!!

Addie- I would call your doc they can tell you what to take I remember I got a really bad cold and didn't know if I was pregnant so I called and they gave me a couple of things I could take. I think one was a Tylonal cold & flu but Id call they usually can even send you the list :)

merry Christmas :)

Dimples: I liked the Christmas Spectacular but I started falling asleep during it LOL! :haha: I have been so tired lately. I am feeling better today. My nose is still stuffy but I do not feel sick so that is good!

PR&TR13: Thank you! I will call my doctor and see but for now I actually feel better so I am crossing my fingers that it just goes away on it's own!

I did a lot today so now I am sitting with my legs up and watching Home Alone 2 till my DH comes home. I told him I need lots of attention tonight, back rub and cuddling should do the trick! :happydance:

Had my hcg levels taken yesterday and they were 127,860. Baby measured 7+1, so I could be a little farther along than I thought. All I know is there was a heartbeat of 132, and I'm on cloud 9!:cloud9:

Camo: Thats great news! I wish I can go for HCG levels again but my doc said to just come in at 6 weeks for a scan because the numbers were great at 4 weeks and going up ever 2 days. I just wish I cold get them again!

Thanks, DH and I were thrilled to find out that LO is healthy and I was so relieved to know there's a heartbeat! That was one of the big concerns for me.

I'm sorry you aren't getting your levels again, but I'm sure the scan will be so wonderful and totally worth waiting for.:thumbup: I know it's hard, though. The first weeks of pregnancy are so scary... I can't wait until the second trimester so I can relax, iykwim?

@ Addie I was just at my doc and he approved a list of over the counter stuff just call the oncall and ask!

That's great! I will be seeing my doctor on Thursday. Hopefully he has a list for me as well!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->