• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone due August 2011?

Dimples: Your numbers doubled that is all that matters!!!! I had HCG of over 370 forgot the actual number. They trippeled so I am nervous that maybe it is twins :shrug: As long as your numbers doubled thats great!! :thumbup:

Wow those are some great numbers! DF was just saying how fun it would be if we had twins....eeeekk!

Ladies, it was fun while it lasted, but unfortunately I am no longer part of the August due date club...I lost my pregnancy at a little over 5 weeks. :cry: It's going to be hard to pick up the pieces, but I will find the strength to do it, and move on.

Wishing each of you happy & healthy pregnancies! :flower:

Hi all,
Due Date is August 27th. Im a little nervous because I'm 38 and I hear about all the things thst can happen, so I'm walking on egg shells for a few weeks.

@ Aboihnee - I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I will keep you both in my prayers. Just remember everything happens for a reason. though sometimes we feel like that is not true and we can't see god plan, it is there so keep your head up! I have seen many people recover from Cancer but I now it is still scary. What stage was he?
@ Addie my levels went from 175 to 550 that was doubling almost every 28 hours. I was freaking about the thought of having twins and you very possibly could on clomid your chance is increased to I think somewhere around 20%. I had my US and I'm not I'm only having one. She said I had a thick nice lining (probably due to the progesterone) and the little heart was beating at 124BPM I was so happy!!!! I can't wait for 10 weeks to take the gender predictor and the pencile test so I don't have to wait to have an idea of what I'm having!!! I am so happy for all of you I just pray tigerlillies and hopewho get their BFP soon as well :)

have any of you ever heard of the pencil test? I know a illion of people that have done it and it has borked every time. My cousin did it and it said girl then had us and it said boy so she planed on a boy nut turns out the pencil test was right bc she now has a little girl!!! I did that chinese gender alander thing and its a joke I have had 3 children and each time it was totally wrong...

sorry about all the typos i can't type today i need to go to bed!!!!

Neffie: I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you are doing ok. :hugs:

I would not mind twins. I am not hoping for twins but I just want a healthy pregnancy and if twins is what i am having then bring it on. :thumbup:

LOL you are funny!!! The left side of my back has been cramping today and a little on the left side where my ovary is I had my scan today and have a very large cyst on my right side it is a little bigger than my ovary :( I'm hoping thats whats causing the cramping but not sure. I have felt very queezy today but no vomiting. Not sure whats going on but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Neffie - I'm so so so sorry your in my prayers. I hope that you will get a BFP soon and it be a sticky bean. Hugs!!!!

Shannonlynn-I was looking at those Chinesse calendar and it said I'm having a girl but everyone tells me it's probably a boy but I guess we have time to go to find out :) I'm just praying for a sticky bean at this point!!! I'm so thankful for the oppurtunity that the good Lord has given us!!!!

Shannalyn: Can your doctor do anything about them like reduce them in size so they do not hurt???

Today is the last day of our vacation. I am sad but happy because I do not sleep well here(maybe I just am not going to sleep well during this pregnancy or maybe it is because I am not in my bed we shall see when I get home)

Hi,
I did a home test yesterday and it was positive - by the online calculators I am due on 19th Aug!
I would have done a home test earlier...AF was due 8 days ago, but we only got back from holiday yesterday morning so went straight to buy a test on the way home from the airport.

Congrats!!!!!! Your doctor will confirm the due date when you see him/her!!!! WELCOME!!

Hey everyone, I'm happy to be joining you all in here! I got my :bfp: yesterday, and the online calculators put my due date at August 22nd. Even though we were trying (well, NTNP), I'm still in shock and kind of scared at the moment! But I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone in here and having someone to talk to about everything :)

hi everyone got my BFP this morning and am due August 30th (according to my dates) congrats to all you who have BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->