• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone due August 2011?

@Addie - I'm with you... usually I have a great appetite and today I have had to force myself to eat I'm just not hungry!

Shannalynn: You will not die during childbirth. In the past when your nana was giving birth yes people did die because they did not have the advanced medications that we do. Try and stay relaxed and do not google statistics of death during pregnancy. That is something I do and then I freak myself out whenever I google something. Maybe ask your nana not to mention that anymore as you are sensitive and nervous to it. You will do great!:thumbup:

Thanks... I think she just worries about me I didn't do well when I gave birth to my daughter due to my thyroid. But I'm sure they will watch that close this time. Is your belly still cramping? I don't remember this from before but it sucks!!! I think I can add another symptom MOOD SWINGS LOL

Yes today my stomach is cramping but more so when I stand and walk. How do you feel?

just blahhh.. My stomach keeps cramping but more on the left side than anywhere else. My head is still hurting and I just feel like I may be getting sick I'm VERY VERY sleepy. I'm at work now at my desk and can't really keep my eyes open :) I know I'm only five weeks but I feel like I should be having some kind of symptoms my levels should be at a little over 20,000 tomorrow. But I don't know what they are because I have not had them checked. I just remember with my daughters I have symptoms early, the only time I didn't was when I MC @ 13 weeks. I had no symptoms except off and on cramping like this.... :(

Every pregnancy is different. Try not to compare. I do not really have symptoms so I hope I am ok.

Symptoms: cramping, head hurts, heart burn, tired, boobs hurt a bit today. I just want my boobs to get huge or something so I knowww I have a real common symptom.

Hi everyone,

Please forgive me if I've already posted on here already. I have the worst pregnancy brain!!!

I'm due on 8/5! So excited, but I'm so nervous. I have subchorianic (spelling?) hematoma. So I bleed almost every day since I got my BFP. I know. Not fun.

Hi Ladies! Shanna don't worry, just think when you worry the baby worries so keep positive :) At least that's what I'm telling myself.

I can say my symptoms are sore bbs, cramping, exhaustion, headaches, weird (sometimes none and sometimes I'm starving) appetite and mood swings!

Earlier tonight I got all mad at DF because he wasn't doing enough around the house. He kept looking at his phone and then went 'how about a tiny glass of wine.' I was like are you crazy!? I haven't had a drop since I got the BFP. He said he googled it and some website said it would be okay and maybe then I'd relax a little :dohh: Men!

Hope everyone's having a good night!

To the girls who have m/s -- when did it start for you? Mine started at just under 4 weeks, and it's been steadily getting worse.

In my first pregnancy it started at 6 weeks, so I wasn't expecting it so soon! I am so, so tired of feeling sick all day, and rushing to the toilet thinking I'm going to heave.:wacko: Anyone know if there's any chance it will end sooner because it began sooner? Or if the worst part will be over quicker? :shrug: I'm probably reaching here, but it's pretty terrible.

Hey ladies I'm excited to see your symptoms!!!

I feel like the only real symptoms I've had is really really TIRED!!! OMG I'm constantly yawning and so tired!!!The sore nipples only happen when I get cold but other than that I do pretty good.

Shanna - trust that everything will be ok and stay positive. I know it's inevitable to think of the what if but try to stay positive and enjoy every momment :)

Do your clothes still fit? Is anyone bloated?

I feel that I shouldn't need to buy any maternity clothes just yet but buttoning my pants is starting to be hard!!! Anyone? I had to cave in and buy this belly band thing where I can have my pants un buttoned but still stay up and no one know :)

Earlier tonight I got all mad at DF because he wasn't doing enough around the house. He kept looking at his phone and then went 'how about a tiny glass of wine.' I was like are you crazy!? I haven't had a drop since I got the BFP. He said he googled it and some website said it would be okay and maybe then I'd relax a little :dohh: Men!

Hope everyone's having a good night!

My midwife told me it was ok to have a glass of wine with dinner of on New Years! I definately will not be. And I am pretty sure that wine is not a cure for any kind of pregnancy symptom!

Do your clothes still fit? Is anyone bloated?

I feel that I shouldn't need to buy any maternity clothes just yet but buttoning my pants is starting to be hard!!! Anyone? I had to cave in and buy this belly band thing where I can have my pants un buttoned but still stay up and no one know :)

OMG....I tried to buy some shorts today for our trip over Christmas and I couldn't find a single pair that would fit. Everything is tight around the waist and I don't know what to do. What a bummer, I am not even to 5 weeks yet but am bloated beyond reason! I am not ready to tell my family yet, so I don't think I can very well be going about in maternity clothes/shorts just yet. Any ideas girls?

It is embarrassing and sad all at once....I want to be excited about going to the Caribbean and now I am just worried about looking like a chub and not having anything that fits. My family can be critical about weight and I am not looking forward to their comments :(

Hi girls. I am not bloated but I think it is because I am loosing a little wait since I am never hungry. I do eat all day but small amounts. I was happy that last night I was able to eat a big dinner!:thumbup: Just buy the size up no need to buy maternity clothes at 5 weeks and this way no one will know you are pregnant since you wan to keep it a secret. I am going to have a hard time keeping it a secret on my family reunion bc my mother -in-law is going to watch me like a hawk to make sure I am not running or sitting down to hard or doing 2 much to get me tired. AHHHHH she does it out of love that is what I have to remember. :wacko:

Hi girls
I just got my :bfp: Yeah!!!!!
Think, all going well, I may be due around the 23rd August?
I am feeling very bloated as well and i'm really surprised!
I didnt think i would feel any different this early on but i am actually quite thankful of any sympton as it stops me from freaking out!
Godd luck to all you ladies xxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev234pp___.png

Hey ladies ...... question??
How do you get the ticker at the bottom of your page to stay there???
Or do you have to paste the code in every time?
Thanks xxxx

To the girls who have m/s -- when did it start for you? Mine started at just under 4 weeks, and it's been steadily getting worse.

In my first pregnancy it started at 6 weeks, so I wasn't expecting it so soon! I am so, so tired of feeling sick all day, and rushing to the toilet thinking I'm going to heave.:wacko: Anyone know if there's any chance it will end sooner because it began sooner? Or if the worst part will be over quicker? :shrug: I'm probably reaching here, but it's pretty terrible.

Hi, mine started not long after you - around 5 weeks and I've been feeling disgusting...I hope for your sake sweetie that it stops sooner for you! This is my 1st and I hope I don't feel like this forever :nope:

Hello Ladies,

Can I join you here? This is my 1st, long awaited pregnancy. I am over the moon (and so is my hubby) but I am also scared whether everything is ok. I am due on 13th Aug and my 1st midwife appointment is on 17th Jan. Long time to wait!! We haven't told anybody yet, I want to avoid disappointment. But I took 3 digital pregnancy tests on different days and they were all positive!
I am looking fwd to joining this very friendly and supportive community.
:flower:

Hello girlies,

I'm also due in August 2011 and it's my first pregnancy. At the moment I'm feeling a little naucious and seem to be producing more saliva than usual which is pretty discusting. Apparently this is linked to morning sickness:dohh:
Have got my first hospital appt. on Tuesday as I need to have an early scan to check the embryo's in the correct side of my womb! [ my wombs divided into two ]!

Take Care everyone & enjoy the weekend! I'm snowed - in so won't be going very far! :hugs:

hi can I join you's i'm due 18th of august it will be exactly a year to the day thay I had my mc, I have no symptoms at all is anyone else the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->