• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone due August 2011?

Hi Nic
I constantly worry and i'm desperate to get to the 12 week mark which is not untill Feb!!!

Earlier tonight I got all mad at DF because he wasn't doing enough around the house. He kept looking at his phone and then went 'how about a tiny glass of wine.' I was like are you crazy!? I haven't had a drop since I got the BFP. He said he googled it and some website said it would be okay and maybe then I'd relax a little :dohh: Men!

Hope everyone's having a good night!

My midwife told me it was ok to have a glass of wine with dinner of on New Years! I definately will not be. And I am pretty sure that wine is not a cure for any kind of pregnancy symptom!

I think I'm just too nervous to even have as much of a sip! And most definitely not the cure for my moodiness!

All you ladies talking about M/S makes me so nervous. I haven't had it yet, only slight nausea and am terrified I'll get it on X-mas when I'm around family :( We're telling immediate family then but I don't want to tell the whole extended in case something happens!

Welcome all the new girls and hope everyone is feeling okay today :)

Hi ladies!

I'm so excited that without much hesitation I've jumped into the 1st tri forums. . .I'm very cautiously newly pregnant with good strong HPT lines at 11dpo and already feeling nauseous (I wonder if that's just nerves?). My boobs hurt bad (that was my first clue) and I have a sudden aversion to coffee and wine (second clue). Hoping that's a good sign!

Currently, my due date is calculating for August 30th, so I'm eeking into the August mommies group.

Congrats to everybody! ! ! !

Hello all!
Another nervously pregnant newbie in the first tri board! I had a faint line from 8 dpo to a good line today 13dpo (avatar pic). I'm feeling a bit sick this evening but other than that so far so good! Our current estimated due date is 27th August, which is 7 days after our second wedding anniversary.
Hoping we all continue the journey together of a happy and healthy 9 months!!
Xx

I wear stretchy pants. I'm very petite and my gut seems to stick out real fast. This is my second pregnancy. Good thing it's winter so I don't have to look sexy. LOL

Hi everyone. My doctor called and said my blood levels were a 90 at 13 dpo so he said I am pregnant and levels are great. I am freaking out a bit because last night I was cooking and the water poured over an turned out the flame and I didn't turn off the burner bc the flame was out and I forgot....No alarms went off so I am guessing it is just gas. Do you think it cuda harmed my pregnancy????

Hello all!
Another nervously pregnant newbie in the first tri board! I had a faint line from 8 dpo to a good line today 13dpo (avatar pic). I'm feeling a bit sick this evening but other than that so far so good! Our current estimated due date is 27th August, which is 7 days after our second wedding anniversary.
Hoping we all continue the journey together of a happy and healthy 9 months!!
Xx

Thats so sweet about your anniversary! We've been married almost the same length of time, our wedding was July 11, and my EDD is August 21. So the baby's due 1 month+10 days after our second anniversary!

Hi everyone!! I am new on here and my EDD is 9 August 2011. This is my first and I am super excited. I just pray for all of us on here that we have no complications and really healthy babies.

Hello Ladies,
Hope everyone is feeling well! For some reason my nausea has been picking up at night. I felt pretty good today which makes me a bit nervous. I got my first HCG and Progesterone levels back today from yesterday. HCG was at 69 and Progesterone at 21.5 Dr. said that looked good for now. I got again tomorrow, but won't get those results till Monday. Praying lots that my HCG levels double!!!!

Addie-I am glad you were safe after you stove incident. I wouldn't worry about it.

I got my BFP today! 11DPO!
I guess that makes me due in August!

Attachments

• 2010-12-17_18-16-50_668_edit0.jpg
    2010-12-17_18-16-50_668_edit0.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
Dimples: Your levels sound great! I have to go tomorrow as well and wait till Monday 2 see if they doubled. I may not be able to go tomorrow unless they take me be4 730 bc I am going on vacation and can not miss my flight. Also yes I am glad we are safe after what happened to the stove. I have to be more careful and now I am going to check it every night be4 I go to bed bc I am so Freaked out!

LIZ: CONGRATS!!!!! You must be so excited!!!

So went to take a shower and veins galore!!!!! My boobs are a bit swollen but not terribly and veins veins veins! I am only happy about this bc anything that shows me I am pregnant makes me happy!:happydance:

I haven't had very many symptoms except I'm really tired. My boobs ache a bit but no nausea yet...hoping that will come soon (I know, who hopes for morning sickness but since I didn't get any morning sickness before my miscarriage, morning sickness will be a good cure for my nervousness!). We're not telling anyone until the 12 week mark just to be safe...I haven't been drinking much for the last couple of months since we've been TTC so hopefully people won't notice much. Or else I'll be the DD :)

Hello :hi:

Please can I join you ladies?? I got my bfp on December 16th. I have done a cb digi which says I'm 1-2weeks since conception so going from that I dare say I will be between 3-4 weeks pg. Unfortunately for me I can't go the date from my last period as that was 11 September.

Booked in with the dr for Wednesday morning which is also my dd's 3rd birthday.

How do you think my dr may work out my edd or is it likely they will do some early scans to try and get some definates on how far I am?

Xx

Were you charting at all that you might know when you ovulated or anything? If not, I dont think its a big deal. They will probably do a scan after you are estimated 6 weeks. I know when I ovulated and pretty sure when I implanted due to a temp rise but they are still having me go for a dating scan since my last AF was 9/22. Congrats!

:hi: another RN here, only on the other side of the pond, in a very snowy Wales at the moment. I am so sorry to read about you baby boy, I dont now how anyone can get over somethinglike that, you're truely insperational.
Gongrats on you BFP :thumbup:

Well ladies, starting to get cravings :-O Really fancy a sunday dinner all the time, totally gone off crisps and chocolate Yay!

Does anyone know if lucozade is ok to drink? Just one a day maybe?

Thanks

I am currently 7w 5d pregnant and am due on the 1st August 2011. This is also our first baby. So far i have had extreme nausea daily, extremely sore boobs, cramping and tiredness. Hopefully it goes away soon! I had to get Maxalon off my GP for the nausea as it is so bad that i cant even leave the house.

Never heard of this in the US but it looks like it has caffeine in it, but only 45 mg in a 12 oz bottle. It actually looks the same as drinking a soda with maybe a little more sugar. I guess it depends on how much caffeine you are getting from other things and what your stand is on avoiding caffeine and sugars!

I think Lucozade is okay if you limit the rest of the caffeine you drink.
I always have it as my hangover cure lol (well not now i wont ha ha!)
xxx

Thanks everyone, I think it is like Gatorade is the US, I don't drink tea or coffee but I do love my lucozade. I will limit it to one a day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->