• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due end of November, early December????

Got booked for my Anti-d yesterday. At least I knew what it was thanks to you guys!!

I know what you mean about feeling like you've swallowed a melon TropicalFruit! Lol!

Good thing you go on b&b KittiKat! Haha

My little girl felt my pregnant best friends baby kicking last week (she's 36 weeks now) anyway, ever since, everytime she puts her hand on my belly she quickly pulls back laughing pretending the baby has kicked her! Hehe, love my little princess. Baby is kicking loads at the moment now though, I love lying down and watch my belly go crazy where she's wriggling around :)

Got some rennies yesterday for my heartburn. Its not THAT bad, it just seems to come on in the evening n when I go to bed. Sucked on 2 rennies before bed last night and had no trouble!

Going cinema with OH tonight. Eating out first then going to watch the new step up film. I'm really looking forward to it!

Xx

Nothing better than a wee date night!! :D I'm hoping to get away in September (Just in the UK) for a wee Babymoon with the OH. Last time it will be just the two of us! :D xx

Aww that'll be lovely :)

I can't stop thinking about lunch! I really want to eat already! Haha

Anyone fancy coming & cleaning my house? I'm totally slacking recently.. Its partly my muscles aching everywhere when I do some jobs, but I'm mainly jus feeling so lazy & drained all the time! I need some energy back

Xx

Jade- I'm sure you're also tired b/c you have a little one to take care of. :) I really need to start walking. I've stopped for the last 3 weeks and I feel that I"m gaining 2 pounds a week! I'm getting so fat.

Could someone come clean my flat too? The oh has a habit of leaving a mess where ever he goes (plate left here, glass left there). So I've just left it for 4 days. Its bloody hard to do (I am a bit OCD). He got the hint today and cleaned everything up. I am too tired to do it all, but too much of a clean freak not to do it. Agh!
Wish my bump was bigger. Getting fed up with people telling me its tiny. I am 6 foot tall so that's why I think. She's just stretched out!

Yeah my little does take it out of me at times!! I have almost completely stopped walking since I passed my driving test.. I really need to start doing some more

Lol, my OH likes to leave mess wherever he goes aswell.. Must be a man thing! Hehe

Today baby is properly kicking into my bladder every few mins, making me feel like I need the loo! Lil monkey :)

Xx

Hi haydenmummy how are you feeling? Congrats on your lil girlie, I'm having my second lil girl due dec 5th :)

Going to the seaside this weekend to visit an old friend . Caseys really looking forward to it.

Right! Gotta go run little'un a bath

Xx

Yay another ickle girl due in November!Welcome Haydnmummy! We're due Nov 28th.
My OH's brother and wife were due 2 days ago.... I feel impatient waiting for their baby to arrive let alone mine!! aagghhh
Is anyone ele doing NCT antenatal classes?I looked it up and the're like £250. I want to go as I don't have many friends and would like some who have bumps/babies too, but thats one hell of a lot of money... opinions ladies? I have booked my 6 free NHS ones.

I did the NHS classes with my first daughter so I won't be doing them this time around. My two best friends have a young babies anyway (well, one not born yet, but soon) I want to take the kids to more little classes & groups as can drive now

Xx

How are you & bump doing Julia

I'm feeling some really strong movements and big kicks this morning :) love feeling her wriggling around. My daughter felt her kicking yesterday aswell, that was lovely.

Going to the seaside this weekend.. I don't think the weathers gonna be great but the break will be nice anyway

Will have to start christmas shopping soon! This year is going really quick!

Xx

Oh Jadey you're going to the beach! I am jealous! And about those huge baby kicks, that is such an amazing feeling! I've got a little drummer in my tummy! :haha:

Hi Jade & tropicalfruit. I love feeling my baby kick. Although I feel him most at night before bed- i hope it's not like this when he's here :)

Jade- have fun at the beach, that sounds so relaxing. I want to get away too! I just looked at my ticker and realized it says only 97 days to go! Holy moly- it's going to fast!

Hey how is every one and bumps doing? Sorry I haven't been around much we were on holiday and had no signal.
Baby boy has started to get strong, a good few of his kicks actual hurt!!
Xxx

Hi sailorsgirl! :wave:

Look at all of us with our sweet double digits! So exciting!

I had a really fun day with my baby love. Hubby went to watch a race with our friends, we stayed home, so I thought we would have a ''special'' day. We had spaghetti with tomato sauce I made with tomatoes and basil from the garden, I also made homemade brownies and baby helped me pour sprinkles over the top, SO CUTE! So he even got to share a little dessert with mommy being that it's a special day and all. ;)

I just put him to sleep and got all kinds of cuddles! So now got some time to be completely lazy waiting for dh to arrive! heheh

I was gonna post some pictures but the download wouldn't go through!

Hey sailorgirl.
Baby is doing good. My stomach is getting bigger every week that passes. Getting ready for these next few weeks. Gonna get my hair dyed, 4D scan, maternity pics, babyshower, my birthday!

Ooh I missed that milestone! Double digits! Woo hoo!

When is your 4d scan babyfeva?

Xxx

babyfeva! Seems like we have some things in common going on! Hair appointment, birthday!! When is your birthday? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->