• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due end of November, early December????

Jade- your V-day will be here before you know it!

Yeah I know, not long now :)

I'm SO tired this evening, definate early night for me!

What's everyone up to the weekend

Xx

I unfortunately work on Saturdays :( but I hope to go and look at rocking chairs and put together the baby's crib. I just scheduled a 3 week maternity class starting Sept 10! Time is moving fast now. How about you?

No plans really, we usually go see OH's parents on a saturday. Nice because if any of his brothers or sisters are there, Casey gets to see her cousins :)

Got my anti-D booked for next month. Ill have to book a 28 week midwife appointment too, feels like I aint seen them in AGES!!

Anyone else having an anti-d?

Xx

Whats an anti-d??!
Well my OH finally felt little one last night. I think she was laying right against my side as we couuld feel her heartbeat really easily through my ever expanding tummy. It could have been kicks, but it was very regular and rhythmic, so i figured it was heartbeat?? Not sure
Having my first ever Mid-wife appointment next week. Very excited as I will finally have everything tested (only 24 weeks in, well done NHS).
Bought carseat last week too. had to go get it fitted first because we have a very old car and wasn't sure what would and what wouldn't fit. Grandparents paid for it though! yay!!
Got my MATB1 form yesterday so i can finally officially tell work I leave in 2.5 months. Scary. I hope they get someone good in to run my shop. I have 13 lovely girls who are dreading getting a new boss (although i secretly think a few of them can't wait!! baby brain is driving them mad).
In the middle of sending emails to Head office because my company got taken over by another company 5 years ago and they get a maternity clothing allowance and we don't. We are the same company, same area managers manage both brands, same boss, same head office. So I want my maternity work trousers for free (have paid over £50). I am full-time and need to be comfortable when on my feet for 8 hours a day!! Will let you all know if i win my battle!!! lol
My OH and i went book buying yesterday. He wants to read bump a story every night. He felt like a right idiot doing it, and I had to hide my face behind a pillow cos he felt all self conscious, but we now have Elves & the shoemaker, rapunzel, 3 billy goats gruff, chicken licken and the magic porridge pot. Some classics from our childhood!!!
Oh and because daddy thinks mummys music is crap, she is listening to all HER stuff on her days off so baby gets used to the GOOD stuff! HA!
Hope you're all well. Hope bumps are behaving for you!!

Think we've decided on Jessica Leigh for our little girl :)

Took us a while! OH was being such a pain! Haha

Xx

We like Jessica or Jessie too. Still not decided though. I have a list that is 28 names long, and the OH only likes 3 of them!

Anti-d is just an injection you have around 28weeks if your blood group os rhesus negative, or something to that effect!

Good luck with your battle with head office!

Aww that's nice that OH is reading to bump :) mine wouldn't do something like that, he'd be so embarrased bless him, hehe.

What are the names that your OH likes off your list?

Xx

I am due December 1st with my first baby! Don't know what I am having, leaving it to be a wee surprise!!

Congrats nicola :) awww that's nice that you're waiting! There's no way I'd have been able to wait! I was dying to know at our 20 week scan!

Having another little princess & calling her Jessica Leigh

You got any names decided yet?

Xx

Congrats nicola :) awww that's nice that you're waiting! There's no way I'd have been able to wait! I was dying to know at our 20 week scan!

Having another little princess & calling her Jessica Leigh

You got any names decided yet?

Xx

Thank You! :)

H2B and I are soo excited!

At the moment - no doubt it will change - if its a girl it will be Iona or Cameron and if its a boy Campbell or Robert.

I am utterly convinced its a girl, as is everyone I speak to, but H2B is convinced its a boy lol so we are gonna be surprised either way!

I LOVE the name Jessica, If H2B's cousin wasn't called Jessica, it would definitely be my name. I had a doll when I was a little girl and I named her Jessica and was adament that if I ever had a girl it would be Jessica lol Oh well! xx

Hello girlies! I am due December 2nd with one more prince (making that 5 boys in my life, yea!), thankfully everything has been going really well, I had just a little morning sickness but that's all over now. I am so happy and excited, sometimes it seems like it's going by so fast! I would really love to find a bump buddy!

Aww lovely names :)

OH & I went through like every name on the planet before finally agreeing! I thought we'd never get there!!

My dogs are massively stressing me out today .. Having a tough time with them, I think its mainly my hormones making everything harder right now

Looking forward to Thursday eve, me & OH are going out for food & then to cinema :) my mums coming to keep an eye on our daughter for a few hours. Just what we need though, can't wait

Xx

Hi TropicalFruit :) congrats on your little prince!

I'm finding this pregnancy is going quicker than my first definately!

Good to hear everythings going well for you. I'm getting heartburn now, which sucks! But hey.

Any names for next little'un?

Xx

Hi Jadey! Thank you so much, congratulations to you too!

Yea with my first pregnancy it seemed that everything went by so fast too, maybe it feels that way when you're having an easy time, I don't know, I love being pregnant!

That heartburn thing sucks, I've only had it once after having a big, tall glass of lemonade, it's like I was asking for it.. heheh but I don't normally have it ever. I am sorry to hear!

We have a little list of possibilities, I am obsessed with names (!), last time we went with something classic, this time I want to choose a name you don't hear everyday, but we won't decide until we meet him!

Welcome Tropicalfruit and congrats on another prince- what a blessing. I'm having my first baby boy :)

I LOVE jam on toast & cereal!!

Just had to share ladies, anyone else loving anything in particular atm?

Xx

Hi babyfeva! That is so wonderful! Congratulations! And thank you!

Jadey- Congratulations on V-day! I'm loving ice cream, sherbet, anything cold, for breakfast even, it's ridiculous!

My goodness, I woke up this morning feeling so uber pregnant! You know how they say your bump pops out at some point? It's popped! I'm not big but I feel big inside, like I swallowed a mellon, does that make any sense??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->