• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due end of November, early December????

I'm starting to feel kicks now, I thought it was a little late with it being my second but I am definately feeling movements now

Feeling a bit sicky this eve, n a touch of heartburn - delightful

Has anyone started on the babys room yet? Mine will eventually be sharing with my first daughter but will need to get some new extra furniture. I'm excited for redecorating :)

Xx

Jade- isn't it so great to feel the little kicks? I can't wait to feel more consistent movements. As far as the baby room, we just had it painted and just got the crib. We still have to put it together.

LOVE feeling her wriggling around. My best friend who's now 33 weeks pregnant is getting uncomfortable, and her little girls movements are even uncomfortable for her bless her, but atm I'm still LOVING feeling our girl :)

We've got the crib aswell, not set up yet either. My mother in law asked me this weekend if I'd be interested in some lilac-y wardrobe & drawers set that her mate is selling. Made me realise just how much extra storage ill need!! Luckily our Caseys room is quite a good size, so it won't be too hard to add the extra bits in time.

We've got sunshine here in in England this week, its lovely being able to take my dauhter out into the garden and the park without wellies!! Been a wet summer so far...

Anyone got any exciting plans this week? I've got my friends baby shower this weekend, that'll be nice :)

Xx

Jade- what are wellies? I'm in California and the weather has been so hot lately. I think by wednesday it should go back down to a comfortable 75 degrees. :)

No plans this week really. Just work Tues, Wed, Thursday then have an dental implant seminar on Friday then work Saturday!

Lol wellies are like waterproof boots you wear when its wet or muddy etc.

I've jus put my little girl down to bed, & OH is out this eve so bit of me time.. Probs have an early night to be honest, feel like I've been a bit more tired & achey just recently.

Any ideas for a little baby shower gift for my friend?

Xx

Finally felt first kicks last night.. out at the cinema watching the new batman film and I got 3 big kicks! My girl has taste! The film was brilliant!

Woo yey for kicks!!!

How are all your bumps looking? I think I may just be getting past looking fat and starting to look pregnant!

xxx

A few people have commented on me being pregnant, so my bump must be showing properly now :) that's nice

Last night OH felt little girlie kicking loads! It was lovely

Anyone decided on any names yet?

Xx

Hey Jade. My husband still hasn't got to feel kicks yet. Maybe once but he wasn't sure... Our son will be named after our grandfathers. Enrique Concepcion. The middle name will not be used b/c kids will make fun of him and the first name we'll be using a nickname. How about you?

We can't decide on a name!! But got time yet I suppose.

I'm so achey today, bottom of my back and hips have been so achey n twingey all day :( its only going to get worse the bigger I get!

Looking forward to lunch with my mum & best friend tomorrow, we usually meet up on a friday afternoon. My little Casey loves seeing them :)

Hope everyone is well today! I'm just about to have an evening snack of coco pops.... Can't stop thinking about them

Xx

Have a lovely lunch.

We haven't decided on names yet either...

Is anyone suffering with heartburn?

Xxx

I've experienced heartburn for the first time while pregnant. I've had it like twice and i don't like it! haha

Yeah I'm getting heartburn too! Its horrible, and is only going to get worse! Rennies helped me with my first daughter, but may need some gaviscon this time around if it gets any worse!

Xx

Think we've decided on Jessica Leigh for our little girl :)

Took us a while! OH was being such a pain! Haha

Xx

ah beautiful name!

we are struggling we have agreed on:

Lyall
Euan
Xavier
Rohan
Dainton

and I like:
Cole
Wyatt
Elliot

but hubby likes Tristan (ick :))

xxx

Love Elliot & Dainton :)

Me & OH didn't even have a list, he was just saying no to everything I suggested!! Got there in the end.. Leigh is after his friend who died a few years ago

Xx

Aaw that's so lovely. And I'm sorry your oh lost his friend :(

Dainton is one of my favorites :) Not many people like it because they haven't heard it before.

Xx

Beautiful names girls! Yaay today is Vday for me. I had a doctors appt yesterday and i've gained 22 pounds! eek. I have to do my GTT at the end of this month. I'm also thinking of doing a 3D/4D scan. Have you girls done that or will you?

6 days until V day for me :)

I won't be getting a 4d scan because I just can't afford it! They seem amazing though

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"