• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due end of November, early December????

Hi all,

Although I have been a few of the forums and spoken to some of the girls, I haven't been on this forum before.

I was wondering how the bump buddy works? I am appreciate it being lovely to have someone due so close to you to talk to.

I am due on December 16th after a miscarriage in January.

Is anyone else due around this time and would they like to be buddies?

Thank you x x

Hi ladies, how are we all feeling? Welcome to the forum Cymrublonde. I'm due Dec 5th with my second :)

Got my consultant appointment next week, guess ill be able to discuss delivery options as I had an emergency c-section with my first.

So I was out yesterday taking my friend shopping as she had no means on transport, anyway just as we were leaving asda some bloke drove into the back of my car :( he can't have been moving too fast as it wasn't that bad, didn't appear to have damaged my car and everyone in the car was fine.. But there was me & my friend, her new born baby and my toddler in the car! I got out and I'm OBVIOUSLY pregnant aswell. He jus sat in his car making gestures at me .. I was so angry and upset :(

All yesterday eve my back ache was bloody horrible. I mustve really overdone it at shopping! Gonna take it easy today as its still pretty tender

Hope everyone is doing ok

Xx

Glad you're all ok jadey. But I bet that's one more bit of hassle you just don't need right now!

Cymrublonde- welcome!

Jade- What horrible news! I'm glad you and everyone else in the car are fine. I remember getting rear ended at 10 weeks! I was devastated. :(

It was very low impact, the bloke couldve only been barely moving, but still! Really scared me..!

Just had my consultant appt today, got a ceasarean booked for 28th Nov! Eee :)

Xx

Jade! I can't believe you have your date all set up! How exciting.
I went in for a routine Dr's appt today and they are putting me on early disability leave. I've been experiencing carpal tunnel for a while but lately it's been getting worse. The other day at work I was scaling (i'm a dental hygienist) and my fingers and hand went numb and I almost dropped the instrument in the patients mouth. My dr says it's a liability and I need to stop working. This Saturday will be my last day! eek I can't believe how early this is happenening.

Its not really that early! You'll be 33 weeks in a couple of days! Time actually seems to slow down when you take maternity leave, but try and do as many things as you won't be able to do when baby arrives .. Go and get pampered! Hair n nails done, go out and see all your friends for a meal n that

Are you all sorted with baby bits? Get everything up and sorted in good time JUST in case! Have you packed a hosp bag yet? I've started babys bag, gonna maybe write a list this evening for my bag, got to start somewhere, hehe.

So at my consultant appointment yesterday when they gave me my section date, she had a little listen to babys heartbeat n it was lovely and strong :) also she's head down now (wasn't a couple of weeks ago at my last midwife appointment) but I'm pleased about that anyway

Gosh she moves SO much at the moment, it really shocks me at times! Lol

Xx

Hi ladies,

I have had a tough weekend. Been in a great deal of pain, intense cramping/shooting pains in my lower abdomen. I am 30 weeks pregnant. After genuinely being kept awake all night last Thursday night, I phoned my midwife who advised me to go into hospital and be checked. The baby was monitored and is absolutely fine which is brilliant and of course the main thing. :)

The dr thinks I have a trapped nerve or form of sciatica that us causing the pain. He has signed me off work for two weeks and said that only after rest and if the baby has moved position will we be able to identify what the problem is.

I didn't expect this at all and although the pain is so intense I can't imagine being in work, with 10 weeks left, I am a bit worried about what will happen if the pain doesn't ease/baby doesn't move position.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

Thank you x x

Jade- i think i have pretty much everything. We'll be getting a dresser soon and a rocker. Have to return a few things that I got from my babyshower and get a few small things. Haven't packed my hospital bag or made a list yet. Still have some time I guess.

I have an ultrasound in 2 weeks to see how the baby is positioned, my dr thinks he's head down already. :) I too have felt baby move a lot! It's great.

Cymrublonde - glad baby is all ok, sorry to hear you're in such pain! I'm getting on and off back pain and achey hips but nothing as bad as what you're going through :( hope dr can help solve the problem for you, it must be a nightmare!

Julia - yeah I still need to get a new wardrobe & drawers set for the kids bedroom, but its not massively urgent at this point!
At my consultant appointment, I was told she's head down now, which is great news :) I'd love another scan!!

Had a bit of a rough night with my little girl last night, she was up a fair few times and I still don't really know why.. Hope this unsettled behaiour subsides soon, don't know how ill cope with two little'uns all night long!!

This week is going really slow for me, don't know why, just seems to be never endinggg!

Xx

Thank you Jade! It really is tough. :(
I have been so lucky up until now and apart from feeling tired have been feeling great and really enjoying pregnancy. I feel a bit gutted and the pain is really unbearable. :(

You sound like you have done a great job and are all organised. :)
How many weeks are you?

Xxxx

Has the doctor been able to prescribe anything for the pain?

I'm 32 weeks today :)

Xx

Yay another Nov 28th baby! Although I am sure I will go 2 weeks overdue and have a middle of December baby.

No jade, just painkillers and rest and see how I am before deciding next step?
With the pain being so intense and constant I am starting to worry whether enough is being done and quickly enough.
I know baby is fine though and that's the main thing.

32 weeks!!! Not long at all. :))))

Xxxxc

KittiKat - I went 2 weeks overdue with Casey.. Literally the longest 2 weeks of my life!! Once you hit your due date, its really a waiting game!

Cymrublonde - So when are they seeing you again? Good thing baby is well but if the pain is this bad is there really nothing else they can do!? Must be horrible for you, I'm sorry :(

Yeah I know, its come around quickly! And ill be meeting my little girl at 39 weeks so I've only got a maximum of 7 weeks left! Tbh I'm really nervous about having 2 kids! But I'm so excited at the same time :D our daughter Casey seems like she's really looking forward to meeting her too, she LOVES babies :)

Xx

Apart from being referred to physio I don't think there is? Without sounding impatient, I want the pain to be able to go away or the cause be found so it can be directly treated.
Next week I go back, can't get an appt with the dr I saw this week until next Friday, so not sure whether it's best to see someone else if I can sooner but he was good so would rather see him.

Awe I am sure you will be fine and will adapt just as well as you did with Casey. It'll be amazing and special too to watch her b a big sister. :)

Xxxx

Cymrublonde- I just read about your sciatica. So sorry about that- I hope that the baby moves and the pain subsides. My husband has sciatica and is always suffering. Hopefully yours is more baby related.

I wouldn't say it was being impatient! Who doesn't want pain to just go away! Hehe.

I'd say just wait to see the doctor you saw before as he'll be up to date with your situation without having to start from the beginning again?

Yeah I can't wait to see my Casey being a big sister bless her :)

Xx

Thank you so much!!
What part of your body does your husband suffer with sciatica?

Thank you and you're right, just go away pain!! ;)
I agree and deep down, that's what I think is the best option. That dr seemed to genuinely want to give me/the situation the time to establish what the problem is and if I saw a new dr id have to explain it all over again.

Lovely!! :)
How are you today?
Xxxx

Usually his lower back hurts and he gets a shooting pain down his leg. On top of that he has 2 herniated discs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->