• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due end of November, early December????

4D scan is on Sept 10! So excited to see his face :)

Oh Tropicalfruit, why didn't you say yesterday. Happy Birthday!! Omg you're still very young. I'm turning 31!! eek

Hi ladies :) we just had a lovely weekend by the seaside. Nice day sunday, spent most of the day on the beach!

My best friend had her baby last night. I'm SO proud of her.. Long labour, but managed a natural birth on only gas and air! Met little'un this afternoon, she's a little beauty.. Can't believe I'm doing it all again. Got me SOOO excited about meeting mine :) roll on December!

My birthday is in Sept aswell! Turning 22 on the 22nd Sept :)

Xx

Ooh thank you babyfeva! :) I don't know, didn't wanna be all like ''hey it's my birthday!'' lol

Sounds like a great time Jadey! How exciting for your friend! That gas thing always makes me wonder, we don't have that here! Does it make you feel out of it/dizzy?

Jade- i'm glad you had a good time. Congrats for your best friend!

I just received my glucola 1 hour test and it was elevated!!!! ugh, now I have to take a 3 hour test plus a 3 day special carb diet prior to the test! I'm so upset.

Julia what is a glucola test?

Have to ring my midwife TODAY and book a 28 week appt!

We've changed babys name from Jessica Leigh to Hayley-Rose. Hayley is OH's sisters name & Rose is after my mums middle name which is Rosemary. I think we're pretty settled now, had a feeling we'd go off Jessica!

How is everyone feeling now in 3rd tri! Babys wriggling around loads atm, I love it :)

Xx

Hey Jade, beautiful name.

The glucola test is the glucose test to check for gestational diabetes. My test is in an hour and a half. I had to fast for 12 hours and I'm starving!!! I really hope I pass.

Best of luck with that! I love my food too much, fasting sounds horrendous! Lol

God I LOVE apple juice atm. Its one of the few drinks that don't make my heartburn worse, but I just can't get enough of it. Mmmmm

Xx

Jade- I'm so glad that the test is over. They drew blood 4 times! After the test it had been over 15 hours since I ate and I totally pigged out. I had McDonalds chicken nuggets, fries, left over rice w/ chicken, and 4 oreos!

Hahaha I'd be the same!! Did you get the results? Or do you have to wait for those

Xx

Aw that's great news!! Glad to hear it :) hope you're having a nice weekend. Its 9pm on a saturday here n I'm just getting into bed! Love my early nights - lol

Xx

Its nearly October! Agghh.... I am so ready/ so not ready!

I don't feel ready at all! I'm pretty much ready in the way of baby items, but I don't know how ill mentally cope with two kiddies!! Haha. I'm sure it'll be fine though.

I really fancy some chocolate. Might need to nip up the shop with litte'un n get some supplies!!

Xx

One more month of work! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I'm getting so tired.

God I feel awful today. Took my first pregnancy related half day off work. All because I only got about 4 hours sleep last night. Ironic seeing that I never took any time off for morning sickness!
4 weeks and 2 days until my last day at work. Cannot wait! (you just know that we'll all be moaning how bored we are in 6 weeks time!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->