• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due end of November, early December????

Feeling ok today, OH is off for the week so that'll be nice

I'm really tired now.. Won't be late to bed once I've put my little girl down I don't think!

Having a nice weekend?

Xx

Having time with your oh off will be nice. :)
Have you finished work for maternity leave?

I am thank you, was in a lot of pain again last night but today has possibly been the least intense? It has been nice with my husband being off too. We have spent time around the house, looking forward to a night in tonight together. :)

Xxx

I am currently a SAHM with my oldest daughter so not worked this entire pregnancy. I miss working if I'm honest.. Love spending so much time with my little girl but I miss working life. I'd like to look into training to be a nurse after my second little girl is born though :)

Aww that'll be nice, what you doin, gonna watch a film or something? My OH's popped out for a few hours to see friends this eve so I'm jus gonna get an early night I think

Xx

I can appreciate you missing working. You are lucky to be able to spend so much time with your daughter, but if re training is something you'd like to do, it'd be great if you could do it.

A friend called to see us which was lovely, but we ended up having the meal a lot later than planned. We are watching x factor now. :)
I hope you have a lovely quiet and early night.

Xxxxx

aww that sounds nice :) ive got x factor on in the background but havent really followed this one tbh. im just playing games on the internet until im tired enough to sleep! think im ready now though .. haha

enjoy the rest of your weekend! got no plans as yet for tomorrow, but may end up going to see OH's parents

xx

Cant believe im having a baby in 26 days!!!! :):):)

xx

Yaay Jade- how exciting!
I'm wondering if I'll have mine this month or if i'll go over. Had an uss today and baby's head down :)

At my midwife appt she said babys head down but back to back.. That's not really an issue for me though because I probably won't have a natural labour. I've opted to give it a go if I go into labour before my c-sec date but they keep saying they won't let me go long so I can't really see it happening!

Had my flu & whooping cough jabs the other day too.. That wasn't pleasant as both my arms were sore & we can only sleep on our sides! Haha

Hope you are well ladies :) hospital bags all packed?

Xx

Jade is it safe to get the flu/whooping cough shots during pregnancy? I haven't even asked my doctor about that. I haven't packed my hospital bag... What do you recommend that is needed?

They recommend flu & whooping cough here because if we catch flu n get pnumonia we can't be treated as we're pregnant. Whooping cough is for baby as there has been an outbreak more recently & babies won't be protected from it til their first jabs at 8 weeks, so it just covers them for them first 8 weeks

In my bag so far I've got dressing gown, pjs & nightie (dark pjs in case of leakage, lol) breast & maternity pads & toiletries. Still gotta pack an outfit to come home in, slippers, snacks & a big bottle of lucozade! Mmm .. Erm, camera, little toy for Casey from baby, spare batteries, make up & a dark coloured towel. There might be more last minute ideas on that

Babys bag so far I've got unisex vest & sleepsuit JUST in case babys a boy, haha. About 4girlie vest & sleepsuits in a couple of different sizes as I don't know how big she'll be! Snowsuit, hat & scratch mitts, nappies, wipes (although I don't think ill be allowed to use them) cotton wool balls, nappy bags, dummies, blanket & hairbrush. Still have to pack her milk in case can't breastfeed, but gonna get some of those ready made bottles, save sterilising at the hospital. Also haven't packed any muslins or a little comfort teddy yet.

I'm getting there! If there's anything you think I've missed let me know :)

Xx

your list sounds great Jade! I asked my doctor since she has 6 kids and she recommends packing really light. She says most of what I need is at the hospital. I'm sure I'll overpack though. :)

I know I'm gonna be in a couple of days that's why I want a few home comforts like my dressing gown slippers & pjs. I mightve over packed on the sleepsuit front for baby but I like to be prepared for big or small baby & the possibility of a boy, hehe.

Ill also want to pack some magazines for if I can't get any sleep on the ward or for when its not visiting hours! Anything I forget though magazine & snack wise can be bought there anyway.

I'm starting to get really nervous now, seems to have come around so quickly!! I'm trying to get all my xmas shopping done early, lol, have you started your shopping yet?

Xx

Oh gosh I haven't shopped at all! Don't know if I will this year. Might just give all the kids in my family money. haha

Hi girls,

Hope you're all ok.
It was my first day back at work yesterday after being off for a few weeks with awful abdominal pains. It was really nice going back and everyone made such a fuss of me. :)
I only have 4 weeks left in work, can't quite believe it!!!! That will take me up to 38 weeks so I really need to pack a hospital bag and start thinking about ordering some Christmas presents.

Xxxxx

Has the pain completely gone now Cymrublonde? Glad everyone was supportive at work :)

I love christmas shopping! just never seem to have the money to do any, hehe.

Baby is SO active! sometimes she does these crazy movements that actually hurt! lol.

Cant believe ill have another child by xmas!!!

xx

Yes thank you jadey, completely gone. :) the normal twinges an as you say sometimes almost pain when the baby does a particularly active move!! ;)

Hehe I am the same!! Would enjoy it much more off there wasn't the worry of money!!

I know!! How mad, it is only weeks away now isn't it?!
How are you feeling? Xxxx

I feel ok generally, just can't do too much without getting horrible backache so trying really hard to take it easy .. Proving a bit difficult running around after a toddler & 2 dogs but doing the best I can! :)

Xx

Cymrublonde- glad to hear you're feeling better and back to work. The next 4 weeks will go by so fast!

So, I had a cervical check today and not dilated at all :/ I'm getting really tired lately and my feet look like elephant feet today. I guess I need to take it easy. I have a puppy so he keeps me busy all the time! I don't know how you do it Jade w/ dogs and a little one.

Thank you baby feva, I think you're right. I have a few days annual leave left so decided last night to have a day off a week for the last three weeks (after this week) rather than finish half a week earlier, so I think that too will make the weeks go very fast!!

I can feel exhausted some nights with just myself to sort out, let alone my husband and dog so certainly don't know how you do it with dogs and children!!

Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"