• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due end of November, early December????

my little girl can be very demanding.. and she tests my patience a lot! but shes back to nursery now 3 afternoons a week so going to try n do a big clearout of her toys while shes away today! shes got so much lying arounnd it needs doing especially before xmas! but i wont get the chance once baby comes along (in THREE weeks! aaaaaah!)

i am finding it tough atm and my housework is definately suffering.. i havent been able to sweep mop or hoover for weeks thanks to my back.. ironings tough aswell, seems to make my back tighten up. OH is being great though, he's helping out a lot with the housework i cant do, but he is also working, so things are just having to wait right now..... the main reason i dont want visitors is the STATE of my house right now!

having a little pre-baby get together on saturday. my mums invited me over and my 2 best friends, so we'll have a nice relaxing lunch or something, looking forward to that :)

dont mean to go on..lol, have a nice day!

xx

My husband says I'm such a busy body and I think he's right. As soon as I get up I can't help but start cleaning something even though I'm tired and it's hard to move around. I think I finally sat down to have breakfast like at 11am which is super late for me. Now I have my feet up since they're so swollen. Btw- I had my flu shot yesterday and willl do my whooping cough one after baby's born.

I thought the whooping cough one we only got FOR the baby?

Xx

I was thrown a lovely surprise baby shower last night! It was really nice, had my close friends and family there and we played a few games & my MIL & SIL made some beautiful cakes! Got some great gifts too :) I'm so chuffed!

Getting ever closer to being prepared for babys arrival!

Everyone have a nice weekend? I'm just about to make some tea & have another slice of leftover cake :) hehe

Xx

Ah jadey, that's lovely!! :) I bet you were over the moon!! My sisters did the same for me a few weeks ago and it was the same weekend my MIlL and SIL were visiting from Ireland as my husband is Irish and it was brilliant, I loved it! :)

Sounds like you can relax and enjoy tea and cake today now too. :)

I am good thank you, having a nice relaxing weekend after my first week back in work.

Xxxxxx

What a nice suprise! My sister also threw me a suprise baby shower in Sept. Last night I felt this strange stinging kind of sensation almost as if I felt the babys head get really low into my pelvis. I wonder if his head has dropped? Also I"ve been noticing more liquidy discharge. I can't believe we'll all be having our babies soon!

It was lovely thanks :) yeah nice relaxing sunday its been, just got a chicken in the oven so looking forward to a roast dinner in a bit, mmmmm

When is everyone putting up the christmas decs?

Xx

I don't know if i'll be putting up a tree this year. I feel that there isn't any room in the living room now that I have the playpen and swing in there. I might just buy a mini artificial tree. How about you?

my OH & daughter might do it while im in hosp this year because he usually does it on the 1st dec.

have you had a midwife appointment recently? have they said anything about babys head being engaged at all?

xx

I asked my husban about this last night actually and he said not yet babes!! Hehe.
We normally do early December but will be odd this year not knowing when we could potentially go into labour. I think we will first week in December?

I had my 34 week appt sat and baby is back to back, not that the midwife was at all concerned. Head I still down which is good. Baby has tailed off growing slightly so when I am seen again in two weeks we'll see if he/she has grown or i may have to be referred as possibly have a scan.
Xxxx

I had an US last Tuesday baby's head is down but not yet engaged. I also had my Group B test which was negative. Will have my cervix checked again tomorrow morning.

Baby was back to back at my last m/w appt aswell cymrublonde

How often do you see the midwife julia?

Xx

Was it jadey? I suppose mine still has about 5 weeks to turn and in trying not to worry as he/she turned to that position from where they were in two weeks.

Xxxx

1x a week! So far I've seen a midwife about 3 times? But seeing her again thurs, and may or may not have one more visit before arrival of baby!

Yeah they've got time to turn, midwife wasn't concerned with my little girl being back to back but then I'm having a c-sec anyway most likely so it doesn't really make a difference!

I'm so close to having my bags all packed and ready :) all I need to pack is some make up, a going home outfit for myself and maybe some magazines, baby just needs some back up milk

Can't believe all the weeks of looking at all the baby stuff packed into certain places, and so soon its going to be out and in use!! Aaah, hope my dogs don't play up when baby comes!

Xx

Starting from 36 weeks I've been seeing my doctor 1X week. Today I'm happy to report that I'm 1cm dilated and 75% effaced. I'm sure it might not mean much but I'm happy that something is going on.

yay at least its something!!! im seeing the midwife tomorrow for a check, then next thursday im going for my pre-assessment at the hospital ready to go in for c-sec aaaah! getting really nervous now

xx

i know! its weird having an ACTUAL day that shes coming on!

cant wait for a relaxing bath this eve, i feel knackered!!

xx

So at my midwife appointment the other day, I found out that babys head isn't at all engaged! And she's in a bit of a 'funny' position. I believe she's head down, just her back is now along the side of my belly.. Anyway m/w said that its unlikely that she'll make an appearance before my c-section date!

The movements she does are SO weird! I can almost see her feet pushing around in my belly.. When I had my daughter, the skin on my belly went so rubbish, and m/w said that I split some of my front stomach muscles where she was so big, so I dunno if that's why I can see her movements so clearly, but its the STRANGEST thing at times!!

How's everyone finding the final weeks? :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"