Anyone due end of November, early December????

Ready for this baby to be here already! Getting to the point where it's so hard to put socks on! Also, my carpal tunnel in my right hand is driving me nuts b/c it's always numb but now my left writst/thumb is hurting everytime i move my thumb or wrist. Ugh and of course my swollen feet. I hope he comes by next week and preferably the day after Thanksgiving. :)

Hope you're ok jadey. Sounds like you'll be going on your date of 28th then?
How are you feeling?

The movements are more vigorous I am finding and you can see them so much more too, I love it!! :)

Feeling good thank you, 36 weeks tomorrow, can't quite believe it!!! I packed my hospital bag today so feel quite pleased with myself about that. :) glad its all done.

Apart from feeling tired during the week in work and quite sicky some nights again I think from tiredness, I feel great. How is everyone else doing?
Xxxx

Weirdly my swelling isn't at all bad this time around! I definately remember having swollen ankles with my first daughter! Also my bump doesn't seem as big this time!

My hospital bag is slowly but surely gettin there, just got an outfit for me to come home in left to pack. Gonna want something comfy!

I've noticed that I'm tired a LOT at the moment, otherwise pretty alright!

Xx

OH MY GOOOOD... 6days until my c-section! Got my pre-assessment at the hospital this afternoon

I'm getting nervous!

Can't wait to meet the little person inside me :)

Xx

How exciting Jade! I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm ready to see my little boy already!

Could be any day Julia! Any signs of anything happening?

Xx

Jadey, that really is so exciting!! :)
6 days!!!!

I am starting to feel really excited to meet our little one too. All went ok at 36 week appt yesterday, strong heartbeat, baby had grown from last time as it had tailed off slightly.
So mad to think at 37 weeks this weekend it could happen at anytime!!!!

Xxxx

what position is baby in now Cymrublonde?

have to get to hospital for 7.30am on Weds for section! there will probably be 3 of us so i might not be first, but we should all have our babies by about midday!!

cant wait for Casey to meet her little sister :) shes really excited bless her

xx

Jade- just been feeling some braxton hicks but nothing too uncomfortable. Also get the occasional feeling of baby's head pushing down really low- almost feels like it burns when he pushes. Did you get any signs beforehand with Casey?

Literally nothing, went 2 weeks overdue & had to be induced! 5 failed pessaries so they put me on the drip to bring on contractions after breaking my waters at 1cm!! No progression, got to 3cm in 12hours & she'd swallowed mechonium so had to have an emergency c-section....

Xx

Midwife said that she seemed to have moved around slightly which is good and Hopefully he/she will keep moving as they should.

I'll be thinking of you Wednesday jadey, can't believe it's days away now!!!

Xxxx

Hi ladies, had my baby girl, Hayley-Rose at 10.59am on Weds 28th Nov weighing 7lbs 10oz! C-section was really different atmosphere to last time! So much more relaxed and nice. We should be discharged from hospital today all being well.

Hope everything is going well for everyone :)

My Girls

Attachments

• IMG-20121129-00935.jpg
    IMG-20121129-00935.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 556272_10151548845552571_1493675542_n.jpg
    556272_10151548845552571_1493675542_n.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations!!!! :))
She is absolutely beautiful xxxx

Well done hun and i hops you're feeling ok.
Xxxx

Such a gorgeous pic of hayley and Casey x x x congratulations

Congrats Jade! Your girls are absolutely beautiful. Guess what, I also had my baby Eddie on Nov 28. He was born at 8:11pm after 31.5 hours of labor. He weighed 9 lbs 5 oz and was 21.5 inches long. He's perfect in every way and we are so in love. I will try and update with my birth story later. Take care everyone.

Attachments

• Baby Eddie.jpg
    Baby Eddie.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
What a gorgeous pic of your little dude :) aww so we had our babies on the same day in th end! Wow 31.5 hours! I'd love to hear your birth story!

Just up feeding little moo, she's SO tinsy! Time flies though so tryna hold on to & enjoy every last min

Congrats Julia :) xxx

How is everyone doing? Any new babies to report?

How are you finding motherhood Julia

Xx

Hi all,

No baby news, I am due next Sunday, so just under a week to go!!! I am feeling great though, not exhausted or uncomfortable and still enjoying pregnancy.

I have had a few period like cramps each day but none painful so not sure if in time they'll come to anything.

Hope you're enjoying motherhood ladies.
Xxxx

Any other signs of labour cymrublonde? When are you seeing the midwife again?

I'm finding having 2 easier than I first expected! Lack of sleep is tough & my toddler, although very very good with the baby, seems to be playing up a bit for attention. Despite OH & I doing the best we can to stop her from feeling pushed aside

Not looking forward to OH going back to work though!

Xx

Not really jadey?!? Not sure if they are signs either really?
I am seeing midwife Wednesday afternoon and then on my due date next Subday and I need to have a think before then if I'd like a sweep.

Ah well done, I bet you're coping amazingly!! I am sure it is perfectly normal for the little ones to play up as it'll just be attention they want.
Do you have any family support nearby for the first fee days?
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->