• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due end of November, early December????

Good luck Jade! I know you'll pass b/c you NEED to pass :)

Welcome KittiKat! I don't know how you resist from buying stuff. All I've bought so far was 1 baby outfit and a few maternity clothes for myself since I finally have a bump! I also bought a maternity/nursing bra today- it's so comfortable.

I need to buy myself some more maternity bits, the selection of comfy clothes I have is going down by the day! Need some new bits to fit, lol.

Getting SO tired early evenings just recently! My housework is suffering a bit as I'm getting worn out so quickly! By the time I'm done running around after my little girl I feel like I need a nap. - haha

Anyone got any names in mind?

Xx

Our sons name will be Enrique but possibly ricky or rico for short. How about you?

I passed my driving test ladies! I'm so pleased :)

For a boy we've got Michael Thomas (Mikey for short) after craigs dad & grandad

For a girl .. No idea! Lol

I passed my driving test ladies! I'm so pleased :)

For a boy we've got Michael Thomas (Mikey for short) after craigs dad & grandad

For a girl .. No idea! Lol

CONGRATS ON PASSING YOUR TEST!!!! You're so lucky. Do you have a car? I can drive but wrote my car off 2 years ago and now with bubba on the way we can't afford to get me a car. My OH has one, but he'll be driving to work. I guess walking everywhere will help lose the pounds afterwards though...

I have got a car, but the insurance is through the roof!! As soon as I get a bit of money together to get it on the road ill be ok, but it will be so handy having the car. OH has a car and he drives his van for work so we only really need one, but there's no way I'm driving his range rover! Haha

Hi girls...

May I join you? I am due 28th November and we are team :blue:!!

I have my 20 week scan on the 12th July as well as my first consultant appointment.

Hope you'll have me?

xxx

Hi sailorsgirl!! How have you been. Congrats on team blue! Got any names decided yet? Got my 20 week in 2 weeks n SOO excited to find out what we're having :)

Xx

Welcome sailorgirl of course we'll have you. How are you feeling? I have my 20 week appointment on July 9th a few days before my actual 20th mark but eh close enough. :)

Thanks girls, I'm feeling great thanks. My pregnancy has been much easier than with my dd so I am loving every minute of it. At the moment :). How are you girls feeling? Not long till all our scans then!! Will you be finding out the gender? I'm too impatient to stay yellow lol.

Xxx

Nov 28th seems soo far away right now. Even my 20 week scan on July 12th seems sooo far away right now. I have been feeling nauseous all night, and all morning, now i have to work 8 hours and I dont' want to (lays on floor and has toddler tantrum!!!)

I am having such a pain in the arse time with my parents. Me and the OH want to know the sex, we're too impatient to wait, but my parents want a surprise. So this now means I can't tell my grandparents (in their 90's, likely to ruin the surprise without even realising it, bad memory) and i probably can't tell all my friends on facebook as I am friends with family and my brother and sister in law etc are on there. AAGGHHHHH
Maybe i'll unfriend them all. agghhhhh

I'm far too impatient to stay on team yellow! Definately finding out :)

KittiKat what a shame! Maybe you can convince them to want to know too!

My dogs are annoying me so much! Everything they do winds me up just recently! I'm so tired this evening.. Bedtime I think!

Xx

I've been feeling great and more energetic compared to the first trimester. I was fortunate to find out i'm having a boy at 16 weeks! Can't wait to hear all about everyone else's scans!

Oh kittikat, that's so awkward. We had a couple of family members last time who tried to convince us not to find out. But in the end its our baby and our decision. They got past it eventually. (Maybe a little harsh)

Hope you manage to work it out.

Yey another boy :) can't wait to hear what everyone is having! I'm going shopping today so may just have to make a few purchases :)

Hope everyone has a nice weekend planned, or otherwise.

Xxx

Ill be going baby shopping the day I find out what we're having! Went with my best friend a couple of months ago after her 20 week scan, was lovely :) OH has the day off work and is obviously more than welcome to join, but got a feeling he'd rather clean his car or something - hehe

On a cleaning spree today! Well, just about to start! Don't want to let myself stop until I'm done, I've been slipping lately n my house is starting to look gross.

Think ill do a shepheards pie for dinner tonight, mmm

What's everyone else up to today

Xx

Ooh sounds lovely.

Good luck with your spring clean :)

I have my first aqua natal class today :/ I'm a but nervous.

Xxx

How did the aqua natal class go? I'm not even sure what it is!

Xx

It was brill...I'd definitely recommend doing one if you have time/money/ a class local.

I can't wait for next week now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->