Anyone due end of November, early December????

Hi girls- Had my 20 week scan yesterday and all looks great. Will have another checkup in 4 weeks! I wish they could do ultrasounds everytime :(. I only got to hear the baby's heart beat yesterday which I do at home already with my doppler.

Great news that everything is well Julia! I wish we could have scans everytime aswell, what a lovely experience :)

Good luck for 2mz Kittikat! Be sure to let us all know what team you're on :)

Xx

gladly all went well yesterday :)

Ooh when's your scan kittikat? Good luck, can't wait to hear what you are having.

We have our 20 week scan tomorrow and my first consultant appointment. We should find out it I am able to go for a VBAC :).

How is everyone?

Xxx

So jelous of you girlies all finding out!! Hehe, my scan is a week today! Woooooh

Me n my little princess have woken up today with colds.. Mines more a sore throat. Gonna get us some cold remedies & fresh air this mornin then probably just chill out today. I am meant to be meet a couple of old school friends this afternoon, ill see how we feel a little later :)

I love feeling baby wriggling around!

Have a great day everyone, Friday 2mz!

Xx

Hey sailorgirl,
your scan was Thurs same as mine right? Did you find out the sex? Mind said "most probably a girl" and now I am scared to buy girl stuff incase they got it wrong! She was laying funny and wouldn't move! Hope everything is ok with you and bump!

Yes it was :) we found out a couple of weeks ago via baby bond that we are on team blue! And it was confirmed in Thursday! Very happy lol

Could you buy pink bits and keep the receipts?

Xx

Have already bought some babygrows..... Some white, some pink. Next sale! Bargains! Crib arrives Tuesday. Its all suddenly becoming very real and exciting

Had my scan today!! Eee, everythings looking well :)

Expecting another little girlie :) sooo excited!!

How is everyone

Xx

Woo congrats on your girlie!!

We are doing great, just having a lazy day before family arrive tomorrow.

How is everyone else?

xx

I'm doing alright, my little girl's being a bit of a pain at the moment! Lol

Can't wait to go on a pink shopping spree :)

Xx

I just wish I could feel her kicking... My bloody placenta is at the front. My friends say I should be grateful that I am not feeling the movements, but this is my first. I want it all! (the early mornin nausea could go though!). And I suppose the first time you don't feel movements this early anyway... How are your bumps doing? Doing enough sommersaults for the Olympics?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->