Anyone due end of September?

xashleyx~ I know what you mean that it won't seem REAL until you actually go to the doctor. Your appointment is a day before mine- I have my first doc appointment on Wednesday and it just seems SO.FAR.AWAY. It will be like 2 1/2 weeks since I found out... I don't know how some women wait like 8 weeks to be seen! I'm SUPER antsy! I don't know that I will get a scan- but I am going to ask for one- plead for one! :haha

Missy~ how was your first appointment .. what did they do? Did they give you a general timeline of when you might get your first scan?

RyliesMummy~ you definitely have some friends here! :hugs: That's a cute picture! I feel pretty bloated at times and I look at my tummy and I'm like is that bloat or the preggo or what?? I definitely don't feel super skinny right now! But that's okay~ it's because we have lil beans in there!!

Anyone else have BEYOND sore boobs? It is BY FAR the most uncomfortable symptom I have so far! I've had only minimal amounts of queaziness- and sure the bloating sucks- but when I wake up in the morning- holy swelling!!!! I've been wearing my bra at night but they just seriously hurt! I was driving my son to school this morning and went over a bump and my boobs hurt! Crazy!!!

my boobs are sore! well more my nipples, i cant sleep on my front it hurts! haha! i look at my belly to and think is it a prego bump or just bloated! cant wait to start getting a proper bump and feeling bubba kick! tuesday cant come quick enough! its this early when you have to wait for everything!! xx

xashleyx~ I don't know if my belly pudge is preggo related or not either! Bloat or baby!?!?!? I agree- this is the hardest part- you can breathe easier after the first trimester- and the first trimester is the one you want to know the most about in a way!!! Tuesday is a better day than Wednesday, lol.. you have your appointment a day before me! JEALOUS! lol

hollyw79 - It was alright. Mostly just paperwork, i was in there for an hour! lol. She just basicly told me about the pregnancy do's and don'ts like what to eat etc. She took my blood pressure, did some blood tests and checked my urine. I had pre-eclampsia in my last pregnancy so she advised me about that and told me I should get a scan letter through within 2 weeks. Have you got a date for your first appointment yet? x

With the bloat/bump thing, i haven't got the slightest bump yet :( Sometimes on a night i get like a bloaty bump thing going on but on a morning my belly is as flat as a pancake! I started showing really early in my last pregnancy and i had a noticable bump by the time i was 12 weeks but i've slimmer now then i was then so maybe thats why i aren't showing yet this time? x

missy~ an hour.. wow! Well, I hope mine isn't that long but I am definitely prepared for that. I have an appointment with my OB on Wednesday and I am going to 200% ask for an ultrasound- I reaaaaaaaaaaally want one to make sure that things are going ok... I know it's early- I will be 6 weeks on the dot- but it would bring some peace of mind, you know?

I wouldn't worry that you're not showing- they say it's usually typical around 12-14 weeks and you still have like a month before that! I don't know how its possible to be ALL baby and have a very clear bump at this point- but every woman is different!

Thanks hun :hugs: that's made me feel so much better. I know it's way early to have a bump but i can't help but feel like i should have something there ya know? Lol. x

:hugs: you know- I am A LOT smaller now than I was when I had my son so I could have sworn that I'd even be able to see SOMETHING so far but I really don't think I see anything at all! You would think that being skinnier- you would see it.. but we really are still very early on. I am POSITIVE you are fine! I bet you are going to just POP in another month or 2!

Missy~ don't ask me why- first time- but I glanced @ 2nd trimester posts and came across this.. figured you'd want to read.. some reassurance!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/521988-has-anyone-not-got-bump-yet.html

i always feel really bloated before i go to bed at night, it is so uncomfortable! yeah i heard that your first app's last a hour or so, i cant remember it being so long with my daughter! more bloods booo :( hate needles! it makes it worse cause im rehsus negative so i have to get injections in my bum every few months and once baby is born! :( xx

xashleyx~ that STINKS that you have to have extra injections??? Will your baby need to have one once it's born or just you?? I remember when my son was born, he needed to have blood drawn and he was only a few days old... he was SOOOOOO upset that when he cried - he cried so hard that nothing came out- made ME cry!!!!

I'm rhesus negative too hun, So is my Lil one so she'll have to go through the same thing when she has her babies!
It's awful, the things we have to go for for our babies! :hugs: x x

hollyw79 - Just had a look at that thread hun and i feel much better, very reassuring :) I suppose every pregnancy is different and just because i started showing early on last time, it doesn't mean i will this time. x

xashleyx - I feel for ya hun. My friend had to have the rehsus negative injections and she said they are really painful. I hate needles too, i always feel faint when ever i have blood taken, i hate it! x

yeah they are really sore, right in your bum! :( erm i cant remember if my kids had to get them! i hate how much blood and stuff we have to go throigh jut for a bubba! but its so worth it! xx

I just got mine in my arm!
Only injection I've ever had in my bum was my Tetanus x

why cant they give me it in my arm!!! i have aways had it in my bum! stings like mad!! x

yeah might do, im with new midwives now so maybe they do it in the arm anyway! im hoping it dont hurt as much in the arm! x

I used to get the Depo shot in my tushie and they said bc there is more padding there~ that it doesn't hurt as bad... but I wanted it in my arm too. I'd rather have a lil more pain in my arm than it hurting to sit for awhile!

I used to get the Depo shot in my tushie and they said bc there is more padding there~ that it doesn't hurt as bad... but I wanted it in my arm too. I'd rather have a lil more pain in my arm than it hurting to sit for awhile!

Me too, i definitely wouldn't want an injection in my bum!

So who has names picked out??? My DH and I have definitely had a rough time deciding. So far~

Girl:

Ansley Grace
Lyla Grace

Boy:

Grant
Ethan
Tyler

No middle names picked out quite yet though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->