Evelyn

Boys:
Devlin
Tyler
Zak
Aidan
Mason
Anthony

holly - my sons middle name is tyler!! :) we have a few girl names picked out but were struggling on boy names, we like abigail, grace, zoe, jasmine ,

and i would also like to get a job n my arm! they say it dont hurt muhch n your bum!!! bugger off!! it kills!!!

Missy.~ VERY nice names! I just *love* Evie .. it stands out- sounds super sweet! I also LOVE Aidan too but my Dh doesn't - BOO to him! lol

xashleyx~ Jasmine is my FAVE- Dh also shot that one down!! Notice something here??!?- he basically shoots down ALL Of the good names! :dohh:

Do you think you could INSIST on it being in your arm?? I mean, it is YOUR body! I hope they will for you!

I like Evie Rose for a girl, haven't a clue for a boy yet but we decided last time that if we had a boy his middle names were to be after my dad and OH's late dad so it would be XXX Christopher-David :)

We need a short name really because OH's last name is quite long and anthing with 2 syllables just doesn't really go.. I'd like to have Elizabeth for a middle name for a girl though because it's classic and think it would be a lovely way to honour my mum who has been by my side through everything!
x

RyliesMummy~ Elizabeth is super sweet. I know what you mean about a long last name- my poor son has 12 letters in his last name. (my ex husband) and he ALREADY complains about writing it and he's only 8! I'm like "you better get used to it because you're going to have it forever!" When I got remarried- it made my last name only have 6 letters- MUCH easier, lol

My DH asked if one person could choose the boy and the other the girl- but there is nooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaay I am going to give him potential FULL control over one- he has come up with some pretty terrible names! :haha: Besides, it should be a joint decision anyway!

totally agre holly! i would never let my OH pick a name haha we have to both agree on them! wonder how long my app will be tomorow, im wih new midwives so will probably take foreverrrrr lol

xashleyx~ are you excited about going?? Your first scan is the 28th, right?? I have mine Wednesday (why can't tomorrow be Wednesday?? lol)

Lots of people say the first appointment takes about an hour- I am curious about that as well! I am PRAYING my doc gives me an ultrasound!!

RyliesMummy - I LOVE Elizabeth as a middle name, my sister is Jade Elizabeth. x

xashleyx - Good luck with your first app tomorrow hun, i hope it doesn't take too long. x

I've got my scan on Thursday :happydance: soo excited! x

holly - yeah im super excited, im secretly hoping she gives me a early scan but i doubt it very much! :(

missy - is that just a early scan yout getting?? i want it to take ages tomorow, just cause its about pregnancy etc! i just love it all!

xashleyx~ I am hoping that PLEADING convinces the doc to give me an u/s if they don't plan on it- I am going to push for one honestly! I hope you get one too!

xashleyx - Yes i think i still get my 12 week one too. I'm getting an early one because i had a few problems in my previous pregnancy so i've got to be careful this time round. And we're not 100% sure on dates because i had an irregular cycles before conceiving. x

ahhh ok, will be wicked to see bubba! im jelous lol xx

hey! app went well, just filling out forms about history and past pegnancys etc, weight,blood pressure etc, got another app in 2 weeks to get my blood taken, i will hav to have another c-section as i have had 2 already, i'm ok ith that so will have to go see a consultant to discuss it and everything! :)

Glad you all like Elizabeth, hope Oh feels the same way!
Happy to hear your appointment went well! I don't have one until 24th Feb, hopefully seen as thats when she will be arranging our scan we will at least hear baby's heartbeat, that'd be a lovely present for OH's birthday! We had out 1st scan with Rylie the day before my birthday, best present ever :)

Good luck with you scan Missy x

my first scan is on the 28th :) where i am the midwifes dont try listening for the heartbeat until 16 weeks or even later, xx

xashleyx~ that is good that your appointment went well! That kind of shocks me that they don't try to listen to the heartbeat until after 16 weeks... I suppose they will try and see it on your scan date though on the 28th, right?

RyliesMummy ~ Feb. 24th will be here before you know it!

I *FINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNALLY* have my appointment tomorrow afternoon- I am praying big time that everything is going okay so far! :)

holly how did your app go??!! spill!!

yeah they will check heartbeat at my scan, it might have all chnged now but i didnt get heartbeat checked until 16 weeks, i think its just incase they cant find the heartbeat and scare the mum! it dont mean anything tho as bubba is still so tiny xx

"Bubba" ~ such a cute name xashleyx!!! LOVE that!!!

My appointment isn't until this afternoon. For some reason I thought it was first thing in the morning but I was wrong :cry: SO... I have to wait just a smidgen longer. PRAYING all is okay so far!! I will definitely let you know once I get back how things went!

How is everyone feeling today? My boobs are HUGE today- they seem to like keep growing- and sore! I also couldn't sleep worth a crap last night :cry: It was frustrating bc I was soooo tired but just couldn't fall asleep!

hehe bubba is wicked huh, thats what we are calling bump!

aw no way, how frustrating! the time will be going so slowly now! im sure everything will be fine! :hugs:

i have been feeling sick all day today its horrible and my legs are so frustrated lol they are sore and itchy and i cant keep still! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->