• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due July 2013?

So I was all "hey no symptoms" and then fell asleep on the subway home and then got super queazy after supper when driving with DH
Now I'm in bed over an hour early and passing out.....growing a human is hard work.

Hoping this is our sticky bean.... 11 years of trying and many losses in that time... :( Was so convinced this was not going to happen and tested on a whim at lunch time and got my :bfp: and that was after using a walmart cheapie this am it was neg... Got my positive on an Answer brand test, so very excited--and waiting to tell the dh on our anniversary--November 27th... Going to be a long wait but well worth it--as I'll be 5-6 weeks by then.. :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::cloud9::happydance::happydance:

looks like im due july 14th after having a scan to confirm dates.

Due July 25th. 6days short of ds due date from 2011

Hi :) I'm expecting number 4 on July 11th 2013. My first three where born when I was a teenager and my youngish is now 7. This time around everything is scaring me cause I don't remember anything like this happening all them years ago. This time around I'm getting positive tests when ever I check but have been to the doctors Monday just gone due to experiencing light period like pain and very light bleeding. Well now 5 day later it's still the same, no worse, actually even less and I'm so worried something could be wrong :-( and thoughts?

So I was at my step sisters soccer game, and had to leave ASAP.... Thought I was going to puke! And so it begins

Wow waiting2012 - 11 years ttc? Amazing news that you got there! Dh will be over the moon when you tell him, and what a nice surprise to do it on your anniversary. You have some good will power to wait!

TTCnov2012 - I'm jealous of your symptoms! I want some now just to feel like I'm pregnant! x

Congratulations, well done on conceiving on the first ivf xx

Thanks so much, it was such a relief for us both emotionally and financially! x

Hi ladies I'm due about 14/15 July I think, found out last week.. How many people have you guys told, we haven't told anybody yet. X

We havent told anyone yet either, trying to hold out until Christmas bu dont know if I can wait that long :happydance:

I was joking with my dh about our son's bedroom being empty next summer when he gets married--I told him it would be the nursery..LOL.. His responce was "No, that's going to be my 'man cave'" Jokes on him...LOL

Ha! Well we pulled the goalie for sure after our first miscarriage. We had been avoiding my fertile days, but once I got a taste of pregnancy I knew I wanted to try again. Hubby supported me, though we are not exactly under the best financial circumstances to be having a child. Does anyone else live on a tight budget? I know I want to breastfeed as long as possible, co-sleep (i really want the arm's reach co-sleeper!) until baby requests his or her own bed, and use cloth diapers. I also plan on making all of my own baby food, jarred baby food is nonsense imho. What other money-saving techniques can anyone recommend?

Hi there we are on a tight budget also, more so now this is our second baby.! didnt want to wait any longer to have another baby so here we are. Making your own baby food is brilliant, I did it for my dd, its great because you know whats going into the food your baby will be eating, its also more cost effective as shop brought baby food can be expensive!

Wow waiting2012 - 11 years ttc? Amazing news that you got there! Dh will be over the moon when you tell him, and what a nice surprise to do it on your anniversary. You have some good will power to wait!

TTCnov2012 - I'm jealous of your symptoms! I want some now just to feel like I'm pregnant! x

It good bc I feel like its a good sign, but it's bad bc you can't tell anyone u feel awful without telling them why! Yours will come!!! It's either a real symptom or it's all in my head!!! I'm only 3w 6 days!

welcome newbies and congrats on :BFP: s. crazy day did our holiday grocery shopping today and was way under budget which is awesome. got some homework done today as well. my hubby told me that last night he was driving home and thinking he cant wait to have a baby care seat in the back seat of his truck. he so cute. the little things lets me know he is thinking of the good things and not stressing like he could be.

Due July 14th and this will be my second (first with my husband). I have a 14 year old daughter. Very excited and find it hard to believe I have forgotten so much about the early pregnancy fun.

Oh, and Harley your ds is gorgeous!
Thank you! I think so too. Tee hee. :)

I haven't had symptoms today. Brief nausea after lunch and dizzy spell before buy that's it. I don't feel the need to pee so much either. I know you don't have to have all your symptoms every day but its a little worrisome. My bloated belly and heavy BBS are about it.
Nice to hear you had symptoms later in the day, because this is basically how I've been feeling all day. I did nap pretty much all day, though, and my main symptom so far has been fatigue.

Good luck keeping that secret! Congrats hunny! Xx

Hoping this is our sticky bean.... 11 years of trying and many losses in that time... :( Was so convinced this was not going to happen and tested on a whim at lunch time and got my :bfp: and that was after using a walmart cheapie this am it was neg... Got my positive on an Answer brand test, so very excited--and waiting to tell the dh on our anniversary--November 27th... Going to be a long wait but well worth it--as I'll be 5-6 weeks by then.. :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::cloud9::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->