Anyone Due on or around Aug 30, 2012?

Oh and HH 9 months for everyone, especially over the next 10 weeks or so:thumbup:

As far as symptoms, my boobs are really sore, I am nauseous most of the time but nothing outrageous yet (although I did not get to fully partake in the turkey dinners this week because I wasn't able to even think about eating it without getting nauseous:cry:) I am also NOT sleeping, which is freaking me out because I am assuming you need more sleep not less when pregnant

I have not been sleeping either, is that one of the pregnancy symptoms?

Hi I am unsure what dpo I was but I think 9 or 10 :) Congrats!

Oh cool, I'm just a couple days ahead of you then. =) I tested at 13 dpo.

Update: I just got my first appointment scheduled! I'm seeing the doc at 1030 on January 11th! Oh man now it seems real. I'm a little worried that I won't make it that far...but if I do I should definitely see baby, right? Or at least...something?

Just curious as to when everyone's first appointment will be. Right now I'm trying to work out insurance stuff. I have a comprehensive plan through school (I'm in grad school) but I can't schedule an appointment right now because when the ob/gyn office calls my insurance co. they say that it's going to expire in a few days (which it will- but it will renew when the quarter starts on 01/03/12 and my tuition payment goes through so there is no lapse in coverage. Normally I'm seen through the student health center, but because I'm pregnant they need to refer me out, so I've chosen my ob and I guess now we just wait until the new quarter starts. UGH!

Also, my husband has been trying to get me on his insurance since we got back from the honeymoon (so that I don't have to pay for student health insurance next quarter) on 12/17 (yes this is a honeymoon baby, hehe) even before we knew I was pregnant. With the holidays though he's not getting his phone calls returned.

This is VERY frustrating. We're both the kind of people that ALWAYS have good coverage but use it only for routine check ups. It's so annoying that when we need it people are making it tough.

At least there's comfort in knowing that the insurance is there and it's simply an administrative issue that should be cleared up in a few days. I'm hoping he can get me on his soon so I can ditch the studet insurance, but if need be I'll keep it another quarter).

I'm kinda bummed though as I was hoping to get to the doctor sooner rather than later, but the office said they usually see people for their first appointment between 7 and 9 weeks, so I guess I will have to wait regardless.

Sorry to be so long winded, just had to get it off my chest... and just out of curiosity again, how far along will you be at your first appointment?

hey gals, i am due August 24th! yay for being huge and blimpy in the heat of summer....NOT. (it gets in the 100's here.) LOL

Just curious as to when everyone's first appointment will be. Right now I'm trying to work out insurance stuff. I have a comprehensive plan through school (I'm in grad school) but I can't schedule an appointment right now because when the ob/gyn office calls my insurance co. they say that it's going to expire in a few days (which it will- but it will renew when the quarter starts on 01/03/12 and my tuition payment goes through so there is no lapse in coverage. Normally I'm seen through the student health center, but because I'm pregnant they need to refer me out, so I've chosen my ob and I guess now we just wait until the new quarter starts. UGH!

Also, my husband has been trying to get me on his insurance since we got back from the honeymoon (so that I don't have to pay for student health insurance next quarter) on 12/17 (yes this is a honeymoon baby, hehe) even before we knew I was pregnant. With the holidays though he's not getting his phone calls returned.

This is VERY frustrating. We're both the kind of people that ALWAYS have good coverage but use it only for routine check ups. It's so annoying that when we need it people are making it tough.

At least there's comfort in knowing that the insurance is there and it's simply an administrative issue that should be cleared up in a few days. I'm hoping he can get me on his soon so I can ditch the studet insurance, but if need be I'll keep it another quarter).

I'm kinda bummed though as I was hoping to get to the doctor sooner rather than later, but the office said they usually see people for their first appointment between 7 and 9 weeks, so I guess I will have to wait regardless.

Sorry to be so long winded, just had to get it off my chest... and just out of curiosity again, how far along will you be at your first appointment?

I called today to schedule my first appt and my family doesn't have insurance. I go to a clinic that I pay based on income which isn't bad since I'm still considered a college student. Anyways, I go in tomorrow to "confirm" the pregnancy with the dr but then they said I don't come back till 10 weeks! I'm going to ask about that because 1- I've had a mc before and 2- I don't even know how far along I am. I hope they check my hcg levels....I also want an early scan so I have to look into that

Thank you! I can go to the health center to confirm the pregnancy but will have to wait for a full appointment with an ob. I hope they get you an early appointment to make sure baby is safe and for peace of mind!

Thank you! I can go to the health center to confirm the pregnancy but will have to wait for a full appointment with an ob. I hope they get you an early appointment to make sure baby is safe and for peace of mind!

EDIT: sorry about the double message. I kept getting error messages from internet explorer and didn't realize it went thorugh.

I'll let you know tomorrow what they say:)

Hi, I'm due August 26th! I found out the 13th I think, at 9 Dpo. My first ultrasound will be at 7+3. I was in town for the holidays so I told pretty much my whole family! Couldn't help it! Hopefully everything turns out okay.

So far I cry a LOT, and I'm so tired it's like the walking dead. Been taking 2 hour naps during the holidays, but worried what I'll do when I have to go back to work! Anyone else exhausted?

Hi, I'm due August 26th! I found out the 13th I think, at 9 Dpo. My first ultrasound will be at 7+3. I was in town for the holidays so I told pretty much my whole family! Couldn't help it! Hopefully everything turns out okay.

So far I cry a LOT, and I'm so tired it's like the walking dead. Been taking 2 hour naps during the holidays, but worried what I'll do when I have to go back to work! Anyone else exhausted?

me, I hate it. Too much sleep gives me headaches

My first scan is a week tomorrow!!!

Very excited!

Hello everyone!

I will be due on 29th, providing everything goes ok! Like many of you im nervous aswell! Fingers x for everyone.

The only symtoms ive had really is sore boobs and mild back pain. Im having real trouble getting an appointment at my surgery. So, is it best to go to the doctors around 7-8 weeks?

xxx

I too now have an appointment tomorrow. Apparently now I'm being told they have to confirm the pregnancy before the referral... opposite of what I was told yesterday, haha. Anyways, I will go in tomorrow but am not completely sure of what the appointment with entail, whether or not they will just do a blood test to confirm or a full exam before referring me out... I guess it will be a surprise!

went to appt today...guess my due date has changed to Aug 3rd so I don't belong here anymore. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->