Anyone Due on or around Aug 30, 2012?

went to appt today...guess my due date has changed to Aug 3rd so I don't belong here anymore. :(

How did that happen??? lol
Congratulations on skipping 4 weeks though, fab!

Well she felt my uterus and noticed it feels bigger than only 4 weeks and asked about my previous period which really wasn't much of a period. She concluded that it was probably implantation bleeding. I am not 100% for sure but will go for a scan in Jan sometime I hope

Really annoyed now. Have tried to contact my midwife 3 times an no one has got back to me! I really wanted my notes in order for my first scan on the 5th but now I am thinking about sodding them all off, just going to the scans and dealing with my consultant! It's been 2 weeks and no one has been back in touch with me!

Feeble thats awful, hope they get back to you soon!
I have a scan on the 8th or 9th Jan at 6 weeks 1 day and am worried the heartbeat wont be there as it could be too early but Ill think the worse. Was going to put it back a few days but going to be brave and keep it!

Jemma, wow! Ive heard of that happening before. Just think you have done 4 weeks of pregnancy without worrying about every sign and symptom :thumbup:

Jemma, wow! Ive heard of that happening before. Just think you have done 4 weeks of pregnancy without worrying about every sign and symptom :thumbup:

Really? I never have so that makes me feel a little better...I just wish I knew my hcg levels even though I know they start to level out later on. I guess I am just having a hard time believing it haha but if it is, it's a great thing! I am soo anxious to tell people :haha:

hi :wave: i'm due 1st September :) mind if i join? :blush:

Feeble thats awful, hope they get back to you soon!
I have a scan on the 8th or 9th Jan at 6 weeks 1 day and am worried the heartbeat wont be there as it could be too early but Ill think the worse. Was going to put it back a few days but going to be brave and keep it!

That's exactly why I was asked to come back at 7 weeks, apparently it's really much easier to see a heartbeat then.

I wouldnt worry if they can't find anything, they will probably just ask to scan you again in 2 weeks but it would be a nail biting two weeks your right!

Best of luck, I hope it shows you something! X x x

Hi everyone xxx

Jemma you do belong here lol don't leave now your still due august an by the looks of it so far it's going to be a busy month x

Good luck to all up coming apps an scans xxx

I decided to wait till 8wks for my early scan just so I know I will see something I don't think I could deal with any uncertainty xx so just wishing it was the 20th of jan now!!!! Got my booking in app for 1st of feb an 12wk scan on 16th of feb so lots tomkeep my spirits up x I really want to wait till my due date of first mc on new yrs eve to do digi but on Monday night my poas addiction got the better of me so I done it an got........3+! Delighted so far looks like things progressing nicely an I know my levels are over 2000 by digi so imagine what they will be at 8wks! Hoping high levels don't m ean twins lol xxx

Sweet pea any update???

I went to the loo and when I wiped there was dark red blood:cry: please don't be what I think it could be :(

I went to the loo and when I wiped there was dark red blood:cry: please don't be what I think it could be :(

:hugs: Don't think that way just yet. Some people have bleeding during. Please keep us posted.

Pichi, sorry for your scare with the blood, I had spotting with DS2 and have heard of lots of people who have had blood and all been well.
Jemma0717 thought she had a period and turns out it was pregnancy spotting/bleeding and she is now 4 weeks further along!

Jemma, yeah apparantley quite a few women get what they think is a period and presume not pregnant when actually some people just bleed at the time their period is usually due!

I am going to keep the 6 week appointment but not expect to see a heartbeat and just see it as an additional scan

i think im due 21st aug (will have to confirm with scan tho) can i join?! :wave:

Ok so my update... Things didnt work out this time. Guess it wasnt our time. :(. Planning on TTC right away. So happy for you all. :). Hoping sticky beans for everyone!! <3

Hi ladies, I am due August 28th, may I join? It would be nice to chat with ladies who are due around the same time. I'm in the Fire Flys group too but my DD is the latest and I feel so alone! lol

SweetPea I again wish you the best in your next cycle... here's hoping for a New Years BFP!

I'm gonna go now and get caught up on the past posts :)

Hi everyone!

I'm due on the 31st August according to the online due date calendar. I got a BFP 2 days ago and am very excited. I think I will have quite a few suspicious friends and family when they see me drinking water on NYE!

How are you all feeling? x

So sorry sweatpea, just seeing your latest post. Fingers are crossed for you! xx

Hi Kasi :)

Feeling okay here. Not much by way of symptoms, had a couple of mornings with MS, and feeling a lot more fatigued. Otherwise so far so good!

Although NYE I am gonna miss out on having a drink with OH! lol

I am due on the 31st August according to the online calendar!! We found out on Christmas Eve!! I am very excited!! :)xx

Lol saitiffeh.

I've had no MS, with my first I was sick all the time but then I didn't find out until I was 2 months gone (mistook spotting for a light period). Very tender and swollen bb though and pretty tired. I'm trying not to tell anyone until the 12 week scan, but it's sooo hard!

They say im due on Aug 23! But will for sure know when i have my scan :) Hoping there is one healthy baby in there and not twins...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->