• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

Very very sorry to hear about that pom. That is terrible. I can't believe he has done that to u. You are better without him. What a jerk! I wish u well in your future! Take care hub xxx

Ive had my smear test done today! I was so worried about it hurting me and was very scared. I wanted to ring and cancel it but hubby came with me and he waited in the waiting room for me. It was ok! I dont know what i was worried about! I get the results in 2 weeks in the post, so i hope al is well.

Ladies if u havent had a smear test done then please go! xxx

Lol, Told ya Mrs.B. I had my surgery yesterday. They did a D&C, Hysteroscopy, and Polypectomy. I'm feeling pretty good today (a little uncomfortable nothing major) The Dr. said everything looks good and this should've fixed our BFP issues.

Im going for a blood test on 28th May, one of the first steps at investigating if i have getting issues that are stopping me from getting a BFP! Hubby has registered at my doctors too so he can go to get his SA test.

x

Good Luck Mrs. B. DH had his SA a couple of weeks ago everything was normal. The Dr. didn't give us any percentages or details. Just said it was normal. We're out this cycle for TTC the Dr. wants us to wait til AF. So fingers crossed for June. AF this month was the 5th we'll see if it gets thrown off with having the surgery.

little update.
Tested this morning, think it was a BFN, but not sure, as I think I imagined the faintest of lines... might have been an evap.
Testing again on sunday if AF stays away.

Cutrygrl - I hope AF is regular for u!

Pregpilot - that's exciting that u may have seen a line! Good luck for testing Sunday! Keep us updated. Hope af stays away!

I'm cd12 now I think, so even tho I've got long cycles and won't ovulate til the soonest cd21 I'm getting there slowly lol. Started bding every other day now. Trying to stay relaxed tho....hard to do! and cut down on coffee lol X

Preg_pilot-- lots of :dust:

Mrs B-- Catch that eggy FXed for you both!

Hi ladies, I have been away for a few days and without a phone also so need to catch up. Hope your all well. I o early luckily was bd anyway so now about 4dpo we shall see. How are you all?

HI All,

I'm 7dpo today.... not having any symptoms yet :( I am charting tho - but finding that its just another thing to obsess over ! lol.

BABY DUST TO ALL :)

Hi ladies just thought I'd pop in and c how you all are.

ARGHHHHHH PREG PILOT congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooo happy. Hope it's a sticky bean!!!!!!!

Anyone else getting close of their bfps????

Congrats Preg_pilot!!!!! I'm out for this month w/ttc. Dr. wants us to wait til next cycle, so I'm impatiently waiting for June. The polyp biopsy came back and they were noncancerous yay!!! I had honestly forgot that they were even being biopsied I was just glad to be having them removed.

Congratulations preg-pilot!! Very happy for u and very jealous. Hope u have a great 9 months. I'm cd16 now and will start opks on Friday. Been enjoying bding!! My temp chart is crazy this cycle. Usually really easy to read but this time my tempnis all over the place! Very high temps then big dips, very strange! Must be from the chemical I had last cycle I think. Hope I actually ovulate this cycle as it us looking peculiar.
How's everyone else? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->