Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

haven't been on in awhile still waiting to get internet at the house but was able to sneak over to starbucks and use their internet for a few mins! Well the :witch: got me this month and my dh is gone until sept. so I'm out for next cycle too. Got pretty sick during the move , went to the doctor and found out I had an ovarian cyst rupture. I go back to the doctor Tues. for a follow up to make sure everything is fine and make sure I don't need a surgery. Good Luck ladies hopefully I will be back on in the near future! and back to TTC!!! :dust:

So sorry, sweet Alida. Get well soon, hun! Sending you loads of :dust:

Southern sweetie, how have you been?

I've been good. Trying to keep the PMA going, but as you know sometimes it really hard.

It seems like every week I'm finding out someone I know is pregnant. ARGHHH!

How are you?

I know the feeling hun. I'm great dear.....rounding up a lovely 2 week vacation. I leave the States on Saturday. I'm really looking to being with my DH again. Missed him soooo much!

After that, the IVF process begins!!!!!!

Glad to hear you had a good vacation!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I just know that IVF is gonna work for you!

Hi Ladies :wave:

Sorry to hear you have been ill Sweet_Alida :hugs: hope to see you back real soon!

Glad you are having a great vacation Isi

Goodluck for this cycle Southern :thumbup:

Thanks Southern! Blowing lots of :dust: your way this cycle, hun :hugs:

Madly sweetie, good luck with this new cycle. I pray it brings along a :bfp:.

Thank you Isi hon but I havent started a new cycle yet and am praying I dont :thumbup: I have had vvv faint :bfp:s since Monday but they havent gotten any darker and af was due wednesday and still no sign :happydance: I am in limbo land hon and really scared and worried right now :cry: I dont know what my body is doing and I so hate this not in control feeling especially after last cycle :sad2:

I've read a LOT OF INFO on trying to get pregnant naturally - whether it's PMA, second pregnancy or just even your first time around...The key is to eat organic food because non-organic has lots of hormones added in (especially meat) that throws off your own hormone levels. Yikes!

In general, many people recommend staying away from dairy, refined sugars, soda, coffee and alcohol. You also have to avoid various household chemicals and try to only drink filtered water. I know it sounds like these things can be insignificant, but they do make a huge difference.

I've read a LOT OF INFO on trying to get pregnant naturally - whether it's PMA, second pregnancy or just even your first time around...The key is to eat organic food because non-organic has lots of hormones added in (especially meat) that throws off your own hormone levels. Yikes!

In general, many people recommend staying away from dairy, refined sugars, soda, coffee and alcohol. You also have to avoid various household chemicals and try to only drink filtered water. I know it sounds like these things can be insignificant, but they do make a huge difference.

Sorry you were sick Sweet. Hope everything turns out ok.

Thanks Ladies feeling lots better! Too bad dh is on the road this cycle! Maybe it's a good thing let my body get back to normal after the cyst. Go back to the docs Tues to get checked again.
Isi how is your IVF coming along?
I won't have internet until the 19th so I might be missing for awhile but will be back as soon as I can,
Good luck Madly I hope this is a GREAT month for you waiting to see your :bfp:!!! FX'd!!!

Thank you Isi hon but I havent started a new cycle yet and am praying I dont :thumbup: I have had vvv faint :bfp:s since Monday but they havent gotten any darker and af was due wednesday and still no sign :happydance: I am in limbo land hon and really scared and worried right now :cry: I dont know what my body is doing and I so hate this not in control feeling especially after last cycle :sad2:
Good Luck and FX'd for you! :dust: :dust:!!!!

Thank you Sweet_Alida hon :kiss: goodluck to you too :hugs:

ps missing you loads!

Madly so are you bfp????? 5 Days late that is GREAT!!! Good Luck and FX'd for you! I'm stealing someone's internet here at home Yay for WiFi!! Not sure how long the signal will last but so glad I jumped on here! Madly your news of being late just made my horrible day so much BETTER!!! Keep us posted!
I go to the doc again tomorrow a little nervous to find out what the future holds for me! Hopefully no surgery but my gut says I'll be scheduling one. Better to just find out and get it done than to dwell on it though. been feeling great the last couple of days!
Miss talking and reading up on all you ladies! Can't wait until Thurs. Legal internet!!! yay!

:wave: Sweet_Alida

Thank you so much hon but unfortunately I am still in Limboland :af: and 6 days late now with only vvvvfaint barely there :bfp: blah! :yipee: for legal internet cause am missing you :hugs: I will keep my fingers crossed re your appointment hon I really hope you dont need any surgery :kiss:

Well Surgery will be scheduled for the end of this month or the first of Sept. I'm actually relieved because we have been trying for over 6 months and only 1 bfp that ended in a mc(very early at 5 weeks). With my daughter I had the surgery and 2 months later was prego with her so this might be a GREAT thing! It just means I'm out of the TTC club for a couple of months. I will find out tomorrow the actual date of the surgery. I have endometriosis and my symptoms have been getting very bad and then the whole cyst thing all signs point to surgery to just go in and clean things out and start fresh!
Madly I won't have legal internet until Thurs! :blush: but at least I have internet off and on until then! I can't wait until I have it all the time!! :thumbup:
Madly I am really praying and hoping that this is your month but like I said you can't leave us over here in TTC land we need your support! You have to check in once in awhile! Miss talking to all of you!
Good Luck Ladies and Lots of extra Sticky :dust: to everyone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->