Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Pink will be just fine! :laugh2:

That's great news about your scan!!! Sorry for sounding ignorant, but is 17 follicles good? I have no idea about what sort of numbers to expect or be worried about :shrug: How are the stimms injections going? Any side effects? Any rashes? I'm on day 8 of DR now and apart from the stomach pains getting worse, I haven't really noticed any side effects. Think I'm going to get some bigger jeans for work because my tummy is so bloated at the moment and they're feeling a little snug :wacko: I'll have to try your tip on injecting this afternoon and see what happens. I'm getting some nice bright red dots now... I'll soon be able to play dot to dot join them all up :laugh2: I sooo hope :witch: isn't delayed. My paperwork said it can sometimes be delayed by up to a week, which would mean another two weeks :huh: And that would be three weeks before I even get a scan... ](*,) Anyways Caz, happy stimming! :hugs:

Ok, I guess I should start getting ready... DH bought tickets to see Lady Gaga tonight... not that bothered, but hey ho, I might be pleasantly surprised :)

Hope everyone else is doing ok!!

Hi Cycle Sisters!! Hope everyone is doing well and getting through these lovely injections we are doing :) Cazed..sounds like you had a great scan..awesome! Hopefully I start gonal-f tomorrow and I will be right behind you. Are you doing two injections a day of gonal-f? Sorry if I read that wrong. I will be doing one injection in the pm and will continue with lupron in am.
Well today is exciting.....DB is coming home for two weeks!!! I really need him home..starting to have a rough time with emotions. The lupron is doing a tune on me...I am super emotional...crying about everything. This is the only med I have taken that is taking control over my feelings..every other cycle was smooth not too many side effects. Also today is my baseline...hoping all looks good and will start gonal-f tomorrow---YEAH!!! After dr's is acupuncture...something else I am really excited for. I will post how everything goes.
Much love, ++++++ thoughts, and baby dust!!!

Hello Ladies! It looks like I'm probably one of the later ones in this IVF cycle as we just went for our IVF medications class last night (to learn on how to inject and mix meds and all that fun) and we should be getting the meds delivered by early next week. My baseline's not till 6/10 w/an expected retrieval around the 20th or so of June. Patience is my current mantra but I'm getting so excited. Just going through the motions of the faux-stim shot last night got me all giddy. Loving hearing how it's going for you all so far!

Many warm and positive vibes going out to you through this cycle!

Oh, one thing I haven't heard much about from you gals yet is how your emotions are coping w/the added hormones. Doesn't sound like anyone's going through too much of a tough time w/that, right? ((crossing fingers))

Hi Ladies, I've posted on the July thread as I should be starting June/July time. I have my injection training on the 17th June then should start about a week after that.

I'm such an inpatient person though so this is going to be hell with all the waiting etc. I'm like one of those annoying children are we there yet, are we there yet lol it will all be worth it though :)

I don't know about you but I'm going to give anything ago. I'm looking into the IVF companion CD to help me relax, we are already on vits etc I've been reading about baby asprin and pineapple juice (not together) but I'm not sure on these because of the mixed reviews.

xxx

is 17 follicles good? I have no idea about what sort of numbers to expect or be worried about :shrug: How are the stimms injections going? Any side effects? Any rashes? I'm on day 8 of DR now and apart from the stomach pains getting worse, I haven't really noticed any side effects.

I've no idea if 17 follicles is good - but I did read that 14 big follicles across 2 ovaries after stimulation is good so hopefully I've got a chance that at least a few of mine will grow - even if only 2 or three grow its enough to get eggs from.

I've had no side-effects from the DR Buserelin - just a belly that looks like I've got a rash! I've had no bloating or pain - apart from that one lumpy injection that's still quite sore.

I took my second gonal-f shot today and I feel absolutely fine...

Hopefully I start gonal-f tomorrow and I will be right behind you. Are you doing two injections a day of gonal-f? Sorry if I read that wrong. I will be doing one injection in the pm and will continue with lupron in am

I'm doing 2 injections each morning now... 1 Buserelin and 1 Gonal-f. Sounds like Lupron is the equivalent to my Buserelin...:shrug:
Well I'm glad your mans coming home - perfect timing really to help you through all this. How'd the scan go?

Oh, one thing I haven't heard much about from you gals yet is how your emotions are coping w/the added hormones. Doesn't sound like anyone's going through too much of a tough time w/that, right? ((crossing fingers))

I loved the Buserelin - I've just had 2 weeks of emotional bliss - I've been totally even and no mood swings at all. Its great!
I had my second shot of synthetic FSH today but so far I've had no side effects - no mood shift at all... I'm still waiting for the "crazy"

I don't know about you but I'm going to give anything ago. I'm looking into the IVF companion CD to help me relax, we are already on vits etc I've been reading about baby asprin and pineapple juice (not together) but I'm not sure on these because of the mixed reviews. xxx

Hey you! what's this companion CD? I'm curious...
as for the baby asprin... I took that post ov for a few cycles but it made my gums bleed and gave me nose bleeds - it certainly thins the blood but with those kinds of side effects I don't think I need it - but it might be good if you don't have such thin blood?

The IVF companion CD is a relaxation/hypnosis. I've read alot of women going form IVF have used it to relax. YOu listen to it everyday alot listen to it through EC and ET xx

mrs ja hope your having a good couple of days away! we are very close this is my first ivf cycle although i had an assisted in jan were i was on all injections etc just without ec, feel alot calmer about it this time as i know more what to expect side effects wise and emotions, hopefully will be having baseline either mon or wed and will prob be starting stims wed-fri i think,

tickled how are you getting on do you know when your baseline scan is going to be? im the same at the minute with the bloatedness my work skirt is sooooo tight at the min.

lola i know exactly how your feeling it wasthe same with me when i had mine in jan as soon as i started stimms i sat and cried at anything andeveryhing felt like i couldnt control my own emotions but it does get better hun, hope you baseline has gone ok for you!

x

Hello Everyone!!

Well my baseline looked good...I started my gonal-f last night and I will continue with my lupron injections in the mornig but at a lower dose. I already go in for bloodwork on monday to check my levels. Hope you all enjoy your weekend. Sending lots of +++++++++++ thoughts and baby dust!!!!

Lola - that's fab news. you started gonal last night :happydance: Hope everythings OK on Monday.

Rosie - good luck for next week xxx

I'm on day 4 of stimms and mood-wise I've been absolutely fine but I've had mild ov pains today. I'm a bit worried that the pains have kicked in so soon - my first follicular scan is on Tuesday - It feels like ages away but I guess its only 2 injections away.

I'm nervous of OHSS - but I do get very strong ov pains normally....
so its oK right? :shrug:

Definitely sounds like a winner with 17 follicles then, Caz! :D

Rosie, I have no idea when my scan will be. Now on day 10 of DR... I think :witch: is due next week but my cycles seem to vary from 30 to 35 days just lately. Must be the stress :wacko:

Glad to see everyone's getting on so well! :thumbup:

Totally random!!!!!!! CD29 and I'm starting to get the niggly back pains which means :witch: should be here in a day or two...:happydance: For the last three and a half years I've been dreading her arrival but now I can't wait!! :laugh2: That means I can call the clinic and get my scan sorted!!!

Oh pink that's fantastic news! I just read that it could be 35 day cycle and my heart sank then clicked to the next page and look... Af's on her way!
Well I hope she lands soon. It'll feel like yr birthday when she does land :cake:

so... 1st follicular scan for me in 2 days.
Anyone know what's an average or good number of follicles to have?
Are there any stats on follicle to baby ratios?!

Hello lovely ladies!!

I'm back! Had SUCH a nice relaxing break with my mum. We went to a spa retreat where they feed you lots of amazing organic food and we went for lots of hikes and had a couple of massages.. what's not to like about that???

Anyway, AF showed today (yay!!) right on time and my baseline scan is Wednesday, so hopefully I will be joining some of you guys on the gonal F then.

cazd, I've been really good on the synarel just like you have on the buselin, it's been great :) Gonal F might be another story though I guess!

lola, hope you're enjoying having your man back. Sorry to hear about the side effects though hon, I hope that improves for you.

pink, nice work on the witch showing - I did a happy dance when she showed today too; so weird!

Rosie, clussy, ACLIO, hope you guys are good.

Feels like we are really on our way now ladies!

xxxx

Absolutely no idea about follicles and baby ratios, Caz. What time is your scan tomorrow??

Great to see you back MrsJA!! Sounds like you had an amazing time :happydance: Only a couple of days until your scan! Not long now! :thumbup:

Looks like :witch: is playing games... Still got the niggly back pains but nothing else... it's just stopped. I'm now very irritable and feel like poo and to make it worse I have to work today, on a Bank Holiday :growlmad:

Yeah - working on a bank holiday really does suck.
I'm in my office right now - munching on a bagel and taking a quick break before getting back onto the books.

My scans at 11:15 tomorrow morning. I've got to do my buserelin injection but not the gonal in the morning and see how the scan goes and they might adjust it.
so I'll take the gonal with me so I can do the injection straight after - rather than worrying about doing it at work.

Sorry the slag bags messing you around. Hope she lands soon so you can crack on with it.

Mrs ! you're back - sounds like a FANTASTIC break - I'm so jealous. I'd love a relaxing healthy break like that - must've been bliss.
Hey - just 2 days 'till your scan! I hope everything totally dampened down and you're all set to go!

its always the case tickled when you want her to show she does a dissapearing act!

mrsja glad you had lovely time just want you need, my baseline is also on wednesday so hopefully will be starting stimms af showed on sunday right on q for a change x

Hello everyone!! My gonal-f injections have been going great...they have lowered my dosage of lupron...so glad for that..my emotions are getting back on track! My poor love..he arrives home to a weepy crazy lady..lolol! I go in on wed for baseline on wed..hope I am responding to the gonal-f.

MrsJA..sounds like you had a wonderful time..that is great..just what us TTC Ladies need :)

Sending lots of baby dust!!

Morning all!

11.26am here so I guess Caz is having her scan now... Hope it's all going well! :thumbup:

Glad to hear everything's going great Lola!

The :witch: has finally arrived (32 day cycle), bringing the worst back cramps and sicky feeling with her... Armed with a hot water bottle which is helping a little, but work later so I'm going to be feeling awful :cry: Called the clinic, but my nurse is doing an injection training session, so I'm waiting for a call back.

As well as feeling like poo, I know look it... I've got a coldsore :wacko: I can't remember the last time I had one of those... DH says I must be feeling a bit run down or stressed... No kidding :roll:

I know everyone is different but I'm just wondering... what's the average number of days on stimms? Anyone?

Welcome back MRSJA! Sounds like an amazing get away.

CAZD, hope the scan went well!

Went for my first acupuncture appt this past Friday, which went pretty well and also got my box of meds so it's starting to feel more real and possible. :happydance:

Looking forward to hearing how this cycle goes for everyone! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->