• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Hi Girls

I have been down reg for two weeks, some headaches and a bit emotional but other than that not too bad. I have blood test on wednesday and scan on thursday so will know what is occuring down there. Good luck too everyone x

Glad to hear you're on your way Rosie - yay! I'm not sure what the difference is between menopur and gonal-f. It's probably just a variation on the same stuff. They also prescribe Puregon here..

I've got my next scan on Wednesday. I'm hoping there will be lots of nice follies, but I'm wondering because I haven't really had any ovary pain.

I was kind of expecting some pain, based on all the twinges etc that I had when I did my clomid cycle. But maybe the lack of pain is OK!:shrug:

Tory, welcome and good luck with the rest of your down reg cycle!

Hope everybody else is great and enjoying the weekend :hugs:

heya ladies - well 12 days into gonal stims and the OV pains are so bad. every step feels like I'm being stabbed.
Got my 3rd follicular scan tomorrow and hopefully they'll confirm EC for Weds....

Got a bit emotional in Sainsburys today - for no real reason - just cried my eyes out!
yay hormones :rofl:

Well ladies...I had good follie measurements and bloodwork yesterday...my lining was also great. On right side I had a 15,12 and 5 less than 12---left side 16,12,12.5,16 and 5 less than 12. Going back tomorrow..hoping to do trigger tomorrow night and ER on wed :)

Cazd..I am heading in tomorrow and thinking my ER will be wed too!! Tonight will be 10 days stims for me. I am feeling some pressure..mostly when I bend or try to do pilates!

Sending much love,happiness and baby dust!!!! xo

Lola and cazd, you guys are so close now! How exciting!

Based on what you've said, I'm thinking it probably IS an issue that I'm not feeling the ovary pressure yet. Maybe they will tell me I need a few more days on the stims when I go in on Wednesday..

It's day 6 of stims for me today and so far it has been a breeze, emotionally speaking - until last night when I had a hissy fit over something REALLY minor and then started crying. Oops! So cazd, I can totally relate to your sainsbury's episode - lol! :rofl:

Happy Monday ladies!

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. I was feeling really down and then had the inlaws staying for the weekend... Glad to see that everyone is doing so well!!!!!! It's getting exciting to see how everyone is getting on! Before we know it, some of you will be on your 2WW!!! :o I'm currently on day 18 of DR and when I have my first scan on Wednesday, I'll have been down regging for 21 days... Do you think that's long enough? :?:

Hi Everyone

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Wow sounds like everyone is moving along so quickly! Lots of exciting days coming up, can't wait to hear all about it!
Tickledpink, sorry you've been feeling down :hugs: I have times where I get really down and feel like everything's got on top of me but that's what us lot are here for. It's such a huge thing we're all going through, it's going to take it's toll sometimes.
My consultant said 2-3 weeks for down regging so I would have thought you'd be ok by your scan but everyone is different.

Well I am officially on board my FET cycle! Had my scan on Friday and the nasty fluid was nowhere to be seen, yipee!! So I had my Prostap injection there and then and that's me now for a couple of weeks, feeling ok so far but hot flushes are back already!

xx

oh those hot flushes are awful aren't they !

Emotionally I've been OK so far but got a little bit down yesterday - just depressed for no real reason. Hey ho...

Lola - is EC gonna be Weds?
I've just done my trigger shot ready for EC at 8:30 am on Weds.

Re follicles - I've got 23 on my ovary - and they range from 5mm to 23mm but the average seems to be about 18mm... Any idea what's a good size? Is 12mm the cut off?

good luck fro your scan on wed mrsja! hope theres lots of follies!!

hope your feelin bit better tickled, dont forget alot of it will be down to the hormones, fingers crossed you get to start stims on wed im sure you should of dr enough.

fingers crossed for you to summerbreeze.

its been 5 days on stims nurses have said i will prob have scan on either fri or mon and egg coll should be either mon or wed, they only do egg coll on mon wed and fri.

Cazd, your follies sound awesome - you have heaps and they are a good size too. I can't believe you are doing EC tomorrow!
Did you have to do a trigger shot yet? If so, can you tell us how it was?

I can relate on the depression too, I was feeling really down all day yesterday. I was so grumpy at work I wanted to hide in the corner! I'm better today, I think it's just the hormones building up.

Lola, let us know if you are doing EC on Wednesday too!

I have my follie scan on Wednesday, and Tickled you have your end of down reg scan that day too. So much happening on Wednesday!

Summer, good work getting onto the Prostap and starting - yay!

Rosie, fingers crossed your ovaries are churning out lots of eggs!

Love and babydust ladies xx

ok DH has got me worried... does anyone know if you're supposed to keep Gonal F in the fridge?? The only meds we were told to keep in the fridge was the final one, the HCG... Pregnyll? We even remember the nurse coming back from the phamacy because she had to get the last med from the fridge... Pls don't tell me we've messed it up before we even get to stimms :(

Looks like it's a busy week for most of us!!!!

Wow you are all doing so well on here!

Luckily i had no side effects first time around and hope for more of the same this time! DH of course might have other ideas though!!

Tickledpink, im sure it was just the trigger shot that needed to be stored in the fridge but a quick call to your clinic will sort it out and im sure its not to late!

Good luck girls, you are all doing so well!

Hi Tickedpink

I might be wrong but I have got it all in the fridge. Apart from down reg items and pessary. I bet to ring my clinic tom but that all come in a bag together gonal F and trig shot. Hope we both get some answers and soon. I at a similar stage to you Blood on Wed and scan on Thursday.

Good luck to everyone its really exicitng at the min x

Hi Girls...looks like I am ready for ER wed am!!! I did my trigger tonight @ 7.30pm. My RE had me do Pregnyl for my hcg this cycle...was not a fan..I prefer the pre-filled..not fun mixing in the bathroom at work..lol! Scan showed today that I had lots of follies...Left side...16,17,19.5,16.5,14.5,13,13.5 with 2 less than 12---Right side...17.5,13,13.5,15,15.5 with 4 less than 12...no wonder I feel so bloated!

Cazd...how exciting..we are on the same schedule! Your scan sounded great..I am told anything over 12 is mature.

Pink...you can keep the gonal-f pen in fridge or room temp. I kept my in fridge until I used it then just kept it out...less stingy for me when not chilled. You also do not need to chill pregnyl until it is mixed.

Sending lots of happiness,love and baby dust to all!! xo

Evening lovely ladies,

Lola, so excited for both you and cazd tomorrow! I can't wait to hear how your ER goes! Here's hoping it all goes well and that you get great fertilisation too. (PS - how long after ER do you find out your fertilisation results??)

Angel, thanks for the support and well wishes. Whereabouts are you in your cycle now?

Pink and Tory, good luck for your impending scans! Pink, I wouldn't worry too much about keeping your gonal F out of the fridge. I'm keeping mine in, but see what your clinic has to say.

I'm just about to do stim injection #7 and looking forward to tomorrow's follie scan. If I was a betting lady, I'd say there are a couple more days stimming needed - but we'll see. Maybe there are follies everywhere! I just haven't had that much discomfort yet, and I see a lot of you girls are stimming for longer... but we'll see hey?

Lots of love and babdust xxxxx

MrsJA im currently waiting for AF to raise her ugly head so i can get going but will still have to wait until day 21 so im a while away yet! Good luck with the scan - hope you get lots of nice fat follicles!

Everyone else, keep up the good work - wont be too long for some of you now!

Tried to get hold of someone to ask about gonal F in the fridge but my nurse is on hols and the stand in nurse won't be back in until later this afternoon.

I now have another problem... TMI warning... I finished on Saturday (CD5) and still nothing on Sunday but the last two days I've had to wear tampons, due to a lot of brownish sort of blood. This morning still brown but also red... I'm now getting the crampy queasy feelings like i do when i'm about to start my period... and i've got my scan tomorrow... Help!!!! is this normal???

Pink..are you on a suppression med? When I did Lupron I still got my period and that is what they wanted to see...I say I got it about 2 weeks into the med and still had my scan. Not sure if you saw my last post but I think you will be fine with the gonal-f. Have you tried looking it up on the web? I have a fertility medication book(came with my meds) and looked it up for you...it says room temp is fine...only thing is once it is opened ot last only 28 days. Sending you ++++++++++ thoughts. xo

Hi Lola! yes, just seen your reply about the gonal F! Thanks :) Managed to get hold of my stand in nurse, but apparently she's still in training and doesn't know anything about the drugs or why I'm bleeding, so I have to wait until tomorrow when i have my scan, so she can explain it to the nurse who will be doing my scan. I did look it up on the net, there's so many conflicting answers :S The label on the box says 'store in refrigerator as directed' but no one has said a word :S

what's a suppression med? :blush: All I know is that I'm on Buserelin and I started taking it on CD21. :witch: showed up a few days late... think it was CD32, lasted five days then stopped for two and it now seems to be back... :dohh:

tickled the only thing i was told to keep in the fridge was the pregnyl, im on menopur and that didnt need to be refridgerated but not sure which stimms your on though,

mrs ja hope your scan goes well tomorrow.

good lukc to cazd and lola for tomorrow.

im starting to feel really bloated now hopefully wil have scan on friday dont think i can wait till after weekend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->