Anyone else doing SMEP this month?

Hi,

Can I join you? I'm on CD 10, this is our first time doing SMEP. We're on month 7 TTC#2.

Hi kim, good luck :wave:

I'm a bit behind you guys I think. On cd9 and because I have a 26 day cycle we started the plan on cd6. This is the first time I've been using opks- honestly how do you ladies go for so long without peeing??? The best I've managed is 3 hours and that was tough! No lines for me yet- I hope they're working!

Haha, I manage to hold it for 2-3 hours tops in the afternoon but that usually does the trick!

My DH and I are starting cycle #2 trying to concieve #1, and I want to try smep this month. I'm behind you guys (CD1 :growlmad:) but I'm wondering if any of you are dealing with irregular cycles, or if you are all pretty normal. I'm all out of whack (2 cycles ago 35 days, then 42 days, most recent 45) so I'm really hoping that this will help out pinpointing when is the best time!

When I got bfp last time it was a 40 odd day cycle but used SMEP so guess we managed to catch the egg :thumbup:

Hi ladies I am 1DPO today I'm officially on a 2WW:happydance:. I think I may begin testing 9DPO. If I had my way I would test everyday lol.

This is my second cycle coming off BC cycle one 31 days and cycle two was 28 before I started BC five years ago I was on a 28 day cycle so I'm hoping I am back to normal.

Yay, here's to symptom spotting! I have just received about a million tests in the post so no doubt the floodgates will be open soon :haha:

Me either! I start testing pretty early, so another week or so for me :)

I was worried this morning, because my temp dropped quite low, but FF gave me crosshairs anyway. My coverline is so low, only 0.1 F above my average temp! I hope FF is right, though.

Could you ladie through a glance at these opks and tell me if they're positive please?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2011037-help-interpreting-opks.html

Ugh!!! DH and I were supposed to DTD last night; this would have been the last day of BDing three days in the role for the SMEP. Well I feel asleep waiting for him to come up! I asked what happened he said he was watching the game. Really!? Ugh! I guess I am just venting... he said in a nonchalant tone we can just do it tonight right ? Does he not undersatnd! :dohh:

Again sorry ladies I just needed to vent. I guess we can try again today. I hope it did not mess anything up

Ugh!!! DH and I were supposed to DTD last night; this would have been the last day of BDing three days in the role for the SMEP. Well I feel asleep waiting for him to come up! I asked what happened he said he was watching the game. Really!? Ugh! I guess I am just venting... he said in a nonchalant tone we can just do it tonight right ? Does he not undersatnd! :dohh:

Again sorry ladies I just needed to vent. I guess we can try again today. I hope it did not mess anything up

Don't worry I was getting quite annoyed at how long it took hubby to get home last night- I'd got my first ever positive opk and had to stay up well past my bed time to do the dance xx

Aw don't worry I'm sure you have your bases covered anyway. Oh how I hate football (soccer to you I guess!) We used to have to plan our lives around it but fortunately DH seems to be growing less attached to it these days!

I'm out xxx

Aw sorry to hear that :hugs: best of luck for next cycle :flower:

I am 5 DPO now, I will probs start testing on 8 DPO (crazy I now but need to scratch the POAS itch since stopping opks haha). Not really having any obvious symptoms though I know it is very early.

Got a few little things but they are probs not connected: slight occasional ovary pain, pelvic discomfort, achy/stiff joints at night, sore throat, I had some of these last month and bfn but achy joints is new.

I'm out xxx

So sorry Bluestars :hugs:

I am 5 DPO now, I will probs start testing on 8 DPO (crazy I now but need to scratch the POAS itch since stopping opks haha). Not really having any obvious symptoms though I know it is very early.

Got a few little things but they are probs not connected: slight occasional ovary pain, pelvic discomfort, achy/stiff joints at night, sore throat, I had some of these last month and bfn but achy joints is new.

Same here ovary pains and cramps. The only other thing I'm experiencing is the need to BD all the time...have no idea where that's coming from :haha: I plan to start testing early as well 😜 actually wanted to test today but I knew that was too crazy

I'm out xxx

I'm out xxx

So sorry Bluestars :hugs:

How is everyone today?

I am 7DPO and so excited to test tomorrow even though I really don't think I am.

I am really ill with a cold caught from LO at the mo, feeling sorry for myself :( The occasional very slight twinge in ovary/uterus area but hardly anything, temps are up but probs due to being ill!

Well we managed to bd the night of my positive opk but then missed the next 2 nights because oh fell asleep and the next night I had terrible cramps. Not feeling too hopeful :(

How is everyone today?

I am 7DPO and so excited to test tomorrow even though I really don't think I am.

I am really ill with a cold caught from LO at the mo, feeling sorry for myself :( The occasional very slight twinge in ovary/uterus area but hardly anything, temps are up but probs due to being ill!

Well we managed to bd the night of my positive opk but then missed the next 2 nights because oh fell asleep and the next night I had terrible cramps. Not feeling too hopeful :(

Come on ladies lets keep our spirits up! I am experiencing cramps and lower back pains. I am trying not to think about it much but I do count the days on the calender to see when I will be 8DPO so that can I can start testing.

XXX:dust:

How is everyone today?

Come on ladies lets keep our spirits up! I am experiencing cramps and lower back pains. I am trying not to think about it much but I do count the days on the calender to see when I will be 8DPO so that can I can start testing.

XXX:dust:

Yes you're right thank you, I'm not usually so negative, must be the cold getting me down, maybe I should look upon it as a symptom as your immune system is lowered when pregnant.

Sounds like you have some symptoms there, hurry up 8DPO :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"