Anyone else doing SMEP this month?

I'm 7dpo too, not sure if I'll test tomorrow or Wednesday. I don't really feel pregnant. I did throw up this morning, which was weird, but I'm not having any cramps or breast tenderness or anything. Not even feeling like AF is coming.

Well throwing up is a big sign! Especially if its just once and so not a bug or anything! Do you get much in the way of AF symptoms usually? I have a theory that if you don't usually get AF symptoms then you probably won't get much is the way of early pregnancy symptoms like cramps and achy boobs that are associated with both pregnancy and AF. Only a theory though lol

I usually have AWFUL pms...mood swings like crazy, super tender breasts (I'm breastfeeding, so it's even worse than it was before my kids), bloating and water retention, etc.

When I was pregnant with my twins, I had really sore breasts, cramps, and creamy cm starting at about 6dpo. So far I don't have any of those things...but I am super tired, I've had nausea and I vomited this morning. So I guess it's possible!

Throwing up is good (never thought I would say that :haha:) sounds promising!

I don't usually get any pre AF symptoms just cramps during AF. With DD I did got sore BBs in the 2ww that was abnormal but I don't have that now so I don't know, I did hear symptoms can vary between pregnancies so grasping onto that!

I normally get crazy pms too. With my past pregnancies I didnt get the crazy pms however I did the tender BBs... no crazy pms but no tender BBs yet.

OK so IC this morning is BFN, no surprise it being so early!

I have what can only be described as a sore uterus this morning, but had an...ahem... energetic session last night so might just be that :blush: Also felt quite nauseous this morning but had a temp drop.

I think I spoke too soon when I said no tender BBs mine are killing me now! My temp is rising but I think I'm getting a cold ugh!

BFN this morning, but I'm only ~8dpo hehe. Not sure why I torture myself by testing so early!

Ok I'm getting obsessed... I saw that there is an FRER test that detects 6 days before the missed AF ...I will be within my six days tomorrow. I think I need to test just to let down the anxiety no matter what the results 8-[

Ok I'm getting obsessed... I saw that there is an FRER test that detects 6 days before the missed AF ...I will be within my six days tomorrow. I think I need to test just to let down the anxiety no matter what the results 8-[

I use cheapy ones before my period is due and save my frer for when AF is late as they're so much more expensive. Ideally I'd want to use it once I get a bfp on a cheapy but last month I was late and was worried the cheap ones weren't working lol

I use cheapy ones before my period is due and save my frer for when AF is late as they're so much more expensive. Ideally I'd want to use it once I get a bfp on a cheapy but last month I was late and was worried the cheap ones weren't working lol

I know what you mean haha! I am just using cheapies for now as well, I have some superdrug tests for maybe day of AF if it doesn't show as I will end up spending a fortune otherwise :haha:

Well I am out, BFN this morning and streaks of red, AF will be here in morning, gutted :(

Well I am out, BFN this morning and streaks of red, AF will be here in morning, gutted :(

Oh no! I am so sorry. :hugs:

I 'm starting to feel like I am close to AF too I have gotten my normal witchty mood swings that comes a week before she shows.

I'm out as well...AF got me at only 8/9dpo. :(

Sorry pinkpolkadot...looks like we're in the same boat!

This month I plan on taking b6 to help lengthen my LP. Possibly vitex as well.

Oh no! I am so sorry. :hugs:

I 'm starting to feel like I am close to AF too I have gotten my normal witchty mood swings that comes a week before she shows.

Thanks love, I hope your mood swings are a symptom rather than a sign of AF :dust: keep us updated!

I'm out as well...AF got me at only 8/9dpo. :(

Sorry pinkpolkadot...looks like we're in the same boat!

This month I plan on taking b6 to help lengthen my LP. Possibly vitex as well.

Oh no sorry :hugs: yes we are, my LP was 10 last cycle and now it is looking to be 8/9 :( As soon as I realised AF was on the doorstep today I went and bought vitex and B complex but not sure which to take or both yet. I was on vitex when I caught with DD and I had also taken B complex for first few weeks of that cycle but had stopped as O was very delayed and I thought it might have been that.

Might try just vitex for one cycle then add the B vits.

Hope next month is lucky for us both :dust:

Sorry for the ladies that are out- hopefully next month! Sending lots of baby dust your way so it can start working its magic xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->