Anyone else doing SMEP this month?

hello ladies! Just read through the thread! We are doing SMEP too. I am on CD 13. Had a very CLOSE to positive OPK last night. I am taking another one today when I get home for my lunch break. I'm really hoping I didn't miss the surge overnight, because DH didn't want to BD!!

Hey Guys our thread has been moved to Gorup and Discussions... anyhoo broke down and tested this morning :haha: and BFN I have four days until the witch shows her face.

hello ladies! Just read through the thread! We are doing SMEP too. I am on CD 13. Had a very CLOSE to positive OPK last night. I am taking another one today when I get home for my lunch break. I'm really hoping I didn't miss the surge overnight, because DH didn't want to BD!!

Hello :hi: good luck!

Hey Guys our thread has been moved to Gorup and Discussions... anyhoo broke down and tested this morning :haha: and BFN I have four days until the witch shows her face.

Haha, I thought it may be hard to wait, I couldn't have! Still early for you, keep testing, hope that witch stays away!

Well I have had a bit more spotting on TP today bright red which is not good to see but will be testing again tomorrow to see if the line is still there or is any darker, FX! I am hoping it is IB or breakthrough bleeding as AF should have shown today really.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

I stumbled across this implantation calculator and based on my information I should have had implantation yesterday and should have a BFP until Sunday. Since I will be at my inlaws I may not be able to test until then anyway. I pray it is worth the wait...DH birthday is the 3rd and it would be an awesome gift

I stumbled across this implementation calculator and based on my information I should have had implementation yesterday and should have a BFP until Sunday. Since I will be at my inlaws I may not be able to test until then anyway. I pray it is worth the wait...DH birthday is the 3rd and it would be an awesome gift

What site was that?

I stumbled across this implementation calculator and based on my information I should have had implementation yesterday and should have a BFP until Sunday. Since I will be at my inlaws I may not be able to test until then anyway. I pray it is worth the wait...DH birthday is the 3rd and it would be an awesome gift

Aw yes how cool would that be as a birthday present! Good luck for sunday! Are you having any more symptoms?

Have you got the link, would be good to have a look, I think I may have implanted quite recently and maybe that is why I am having a bit of breakthrough bleeding while the hormones build up (I hope!)

I tested again this morning and it's a little darker and no spotting since yesterday so feeling a bit better now :) Felling sick this morning too :sick:

What site was that?

Aw yes how cool would that be as a birthday present! Good luck for sunday! Are you having any more symptoms?

Have you got the link, would be good to have a look, I think I may have implanted quite recently and maybe that is why I am having a bit of breakthrough bleeding while the hormones build up (I hope!)

I tested again this morning and it's a little darker and no spotting since yesterday so feeling a bit better now :) Felling sick this morning too :sick:

Pink I knew it !!! :happydance: I am so happy for you!!

Here is the site https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/implantation_calculator.php

How ever there are several others...

Just exhaustion but that can be do to work...

Ok I'm starting to get discouraged BFN this morning... I know there is still time but I have no symptoms and my temp is starting to drop

Ok I'm starting to get discouraged BFN this morning... I know there is still time but I have no symptoms and my temp is starting to drop

Aw hang in there, there's time yet, you never know temp drop could be implantation, I am guessing that was what mine was down to. What tests are you using, are they very sensitive?

Aw hang in there, there's time yet, you never know temp drop could be implantation, I am guessing that was what mine was down to. What tests are you using, are they very sensitive?

I was using store brands but this morning I used CB digi I have one more of those left I may get some more store brands and hang on to the digi.

Is it crazy to test more than once a day...I tested this morning at about 4 am it may have been too early

I was using store brands but this morning I used CB digi I have one more of those left I may get some more store brands and hang on to the digi.

Is it crazy to test more than once a day...I tested this morning at about 4 am it may have been too early

I know the digis over here are not very sensitive, I was using early ones from superdrug which are great and Internet cheapies but they didn't show in the time limit until today 13 DPO! Can you get FRERS over there?

Most would probably say it was crazy but I would probably do it, I am not the best influence sorry :haha: Maybe see if you can get a more sensitive test?

Ok ladies I don't mean to alarm anyone but I am definitely seeing lines. They're faint but they're there!

Congrats to you pink! And trinity!!

My next round of SMEP starts tomorrow!

Did you girls use anything else to help get you bfp? Xxx

Congrats to you pink! And trinity!!

My next round of SMEP starts tomorrow!

Did you girls use anything else to help get you bfp? Xxx

Thanks lovely :) Good luck for this cycle of SMEP! The other things I was doing...

Drinking grapefruit juice until O for EWCM, favourable positions and legs in the air :haha:, prenatal vits

AF should start today. I usually get it in the morning but no sign of it yet. I got a BFN this morning using the FRER I dont know what's going on

AF should start today. I usually get it in the morning but no sign of it yet. I got a BFN this morning using the FRER I dont know what's going on

No sign is a good sign. Did you use fmu? Maybe just not enough hcg for the test? Xx

No sign is a good sign. Did you use fmu? Maybe just not enough hcg for the test? Xx

Its a liitle confusing when it comes to FMU. I tend to go alot in the middle of the night. Sometime 3 and 4 oclock in the morning. I dont test until 630 should I be test at 3 am when I get to go? Technically it is FMU...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->