Anyone else doing SMEP this month?

I'm out as well...AF got me at only 8/9dpo. :(

Sorry pinkpolkadot...looks like we're in the same boat!

This month I plan on taking b6 to help lengthen my LP. Possibly vitex as well.

Oh no sorry :hugs: yes we are, my LP was 10 last cycle and now it is looking to be 8/9 :( As soon as I realised AF was on the doorstep today I went and bought vitex and B complex but not sure which to take or both yet. I was on vitex when I caught with DD and I had also taken B complex for first few weeks of that cycle but had stopped as O was very delayed and I thought it might have been that.

Might try just vitex for one cycle then add the B vits.

Hope next month is lucky for us both :dust:

Thanks! I was taking B complex last month for the extra folic acid, but I'm adding extra B6 this month. I'm going to try to keep up on all my vitamins/supplements this month (b6, multi, b complex, fish oil, vitex).

When I conceived my twins, I was just taking a prenatal vitamin...but now that I'm still breastfeeding, it seems like I need more help.

Ladies are you going to continue with SMEP?

Yes! I have to stock up on OPKs, since I used my whole stash this past month :haha:

Awesome!!! I honestly feel like I may be joining you guys... I feel the same way I did last cycle...you buys are a great support team!!

Been off the last couple of days. Has anyone got their bfp? AF showed for me! I got my blood taken this month and it showed I didn't release an egg. Stuck about what to do this cycle whether I should try soy or leave it. Getting my bloods done again this cycle alb but I don't want to go another cycle without O but I don't want to give a false reading! Xxx

Been off the last couple of days. Has anyone got their bfp? AF showed for me! I got my blood taken this month and it showed I didn't release an egg. Stuck about what to do this cycle whether I should try soy or leave it. Getting my bloods done again this cycle alb but I don't want to go another cycle without O but I don't want to give a false reading! Xxx

I know you don't want to miss another cycle but if their doing your bloods isn't it better for them to know what everything is like without interference then if there is something they can do they will know right away? They might think that if you make yourself o this cycle then last month was an anomaly and be less concerned which will probably make it harder to get them to help xx

Awesome!!! I honestly feel like I may be joining you guys... I feel the same way I did last cycle...you buys are a great support team!!

It's not over yet, don't give up :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that :hugs: I can understand what you mean, I would be impatient too, if you didn't O again this time would they give you something to help? I am more the type inclined to self medicate, naughty I know so don't listen to me :haha:No BFPs yet, but FX!

AF hasn't arrived yet but still got streaks and spots on TP. As it wasn't there when I woke up as expected I did an IC but BFN... BUT I checked it later and there is a super squinter, maybe an evap. I will just have to wait and see what happens today, my LP was 10 last time and I am CD 10 so may just be that the spotting started a day earlier than normal and AF will come tomorrow. Of course I have that crazy glimmer of hope back now :dohh: I will prob end up testing again later if AF stays away, I think I am actually going mad :wacko:

Yeah that's what I think too. I I'll wait this month. He says that he will test this month and many next month as well just hope he dogs something about it this month if I don't o! Xxx

God I hate the 2ww! 6dpo today (I think) and its going so slowly managed not to poas yet as would be pointless anyway but and going for it Saturday I think. Still not feeling too hopeful as we missed the most important 2 days of smep but who knows?

It's not over yet, don't give up :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that :hugs: I can understand what you mean, I would be impatient too, if you didn't O again this time would they give you something to help? I am more the type inclined to self medicate, naughty I know so don't listen to me :haha:No BFPs yet, but FX!

AF hasn't arrived yet but still got streaks and spots on TP. As it wasn't there when I woke up as expected I did an IC but BFN... BUT I checked it later and there is a super squinter, maybe an evap. I will just have to wait and see what happens today, my LP was 10 last time and I am CD 10 so may just be that the spotting started a day earlier than normal and AF will come tomorrow. Of course I have that crazy glimmer of hope back now :dohh: I will prob end up testing again later if AF stays away, I think I am actually going mad :wacko:

XXXXXX Lets hope :witch: stay away!

God I hate the 2ww! 6dpo today (I think) and its going so slowly managed not to poas yet as would be pointless anyway but and going for it Saturday I think. Still not feeling too hopeful as we missed the most important 2 days of smep but who knows?

I know how you feel...I broke down and POAS this morning BFN of course because it's too early but the anxiousness gone I should be ok until Sunday

Hello again ladies! Sorry to be a drama queen it's not like me at all but I took another test and now don't know what's going on, if anyone would like to take a look let me know what you think, ta :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...glimmer-hope-need-your-eyes.html#post29741907

I replied on the thread but basically I definitely see a line on the super drug one. Fx for you xxx

Thanks for looking :flower: I will just have to wait and see tomorrow now as my chart looks rubbish so not looking good but can't help but hope!

I see a line on the bigger one too! Fingers crossed for you! Xxx

:wacko: I'm going insane I keep testing thank goodness I'm to visit the in-laws this weekend to take mind off POAS I will not test again until Sunday... I hope :winkwink:

I see the line on both tests! No way would I be able to wait until Sunday if I were you!

Good morning! How is everyone today? Navy I admire your restraint too, could never wait that long :haha:

Today's test pic....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-out-now-glimmer-hope-update-post-18-a-2.html

Good morning! How is everyone today? Navy I admire your restraint too, could never wait that long :haha:

Today's test pic....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-out-now-glimmer-hope-update-post-18-a-2.html

That's definitely positive! Woohoo- big congrats xxx

Today's test pic....

That's definitely positive! Woohoo- big congrats xxx

Thanks! I am a little wary having had the red on TP similar to when I would usually have it before AF so will probs do a couple more tests over next 2 days. I am 11 DPO today and AF usually comes 11 or 12 DPO so I am whispering yippee!

Today's test pic....

:happydance: yay!!! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->