Anyone else doing SMEP this month?

AF should start today. I usually get it in the morning but no sign of it yet. I got a BFN this morning using the FRER I dont know what's going on

No sign is a good sign. Did you use fmu? Maybe just not enough hcg for the test? Xx

Its a liitle confusing when it comes to FMU. I tend to go alot in the middle of the night. Sometime 3 and 4 oclock in the morning. I dont test until 630 should I be test at 3 am when I get to go? Technically it is FMU...

I would test when it's been in there the longest so if you go to bed at 10 and have a wee then, by 3/4 in the morning it'll will have been there 5/6 hours whereas at 6:30 it's only had 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours. From what I understand the longer it's in the bladder the more chance it has to get a build up of hcg.

Ok no AF I tested this morning BFN. I am experiencing mild dull cramps, loss of appetite and nausea. The crazy part I am one of those people who is never late I usually spot b4 AF and I have not spotted yet.

Did not work for us :(

Sorry to hear that, good luck next cycle :flower:

Ok no AF I tested this morning BFN. I am experiencing mild dull cramps, loss of appetite and nausea. The crazy part I am one of those people who is never late I usually spot b4 AF and I have not spotted yet.

This must be driving you insane! I hope you get a BFP soon, are you testing again tomorrow?

Did not work for us :(

Sorry to hear that, good luck next cycle :flower:

This must be driving you insane! I hope you get a BFP soon, are you testing again tomorrow?

I was thinking of testing later today and in the morning. If I dont get AF or BFP by next tues I am calling my doc.

So tonight's the start for me I'm cd 8 today! Hehe what OPK's do you use? Xxx

After my miscarriage last April I did lots of research on ttc after a miscarriage, and SMEP came up quite a bit. We were NTNP last month but after a bfn are full on ttc now. Only on cd 2 so I think I'm early enough to start this month. :) I'm sure I'll be checking this thread for more info as I go!

Ps. PinkPolkaDot... I had to take a double take at your name. I didn't recall posting here already, lol!

After my miscarriage last April I did lots of research on ttc after a miscarriage, and SMEP came up quite a bit. We were NTNP last month but after a bfn are full on ttc now. Only on cd 2 so I think I'm early enough to start this month. :) I'm sure I'll be checking this thread for more info as I go!

Ps. PinkPolkaDot... I had to take a double take at your name. I didn't recall posting here already, lol!

Welcome pnk!!!!!

Hello, yes great name :haha:

Can I ask are Internet cheapies always faint? I am definitely seeing bfps but they are faint and don't seem to be getting noticeably stronger over the last few days. I'm worried it could be a sign of a chemical as not due AF until Saturday. Have one free but I don't want to use it until I'm actually late.

Trinity, I have found the ICs not to be great, in fact they were neg for me within the time limit until 13 dpo and still faint then, what dpo are you now, maybe try a FRER or Superdrug?

Morning ladies I'm starting to get some of my sanity back...I got some brown spotting this morning and BFN ...this mean AF is coming. I'm sad because today is DH birthday and I really wanted that BFP for him but I'm happy that I can finally start over

Oh navy I'm really sorry :hugs:

I'm 13 dpo I think. I'm going to wait until sat to use frer because that's when AF is due. Might have to pick up a cb digi at the weekend too just in case.

Sorry Navy :hugs: after all that. Yes I bet you are relieved in a way though too you can concentrate on next cycle :flower:

Good luck for saturday Trinity, keep us updated!

Welp AF has arrived! CD1 for me. I am hoping for a halloween BFP (^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->